Gasai - Yuno wrote:

Aoriki wrote:

I'll leave this here.
i cant see... :/
ill just leave this here tho
best eve EU
also check out my eve guide
HEREhttp://www.lolking.net/guides/305
Are people seriously that bad at 1800 elo?
yeahyeahyeahhh
People are bad at every ELO. Is 1800 even considered good anyumore?
YunoGaming

Kanye West wrote:

Are people seriously that bad at 1800 elo?
yes,then again i kind of belong way way higher...i was just testing out stuff and therefore kept myself around this elo...
Now that the s3 patch is here, im gonna rocket back to 2.2k ><
Aoriki
Well, reading some forums on LoL; League releasing one more champ of the year and new skins coming out. The new champ is a female name Vi o-o and from what I read, she maybe a range character (Ap, I think)
GeeNX
Oh nice ^^ I hope I can reach 1700 this season or like that, I have a mate duoQ , probably same skill than me, we both are good, now let's see what happens u.u, wow most of new items are op, and the boots are cool.
Vulf
All the holiday skins are for AP mids wtf?

Vi is another AD bruiser. Also her ult is ridiculous, 1.25 second un cc'able suppression?

After playing jungle almost every game since the new patch I've come to the conclusion it is now worse than the previous.
cokeshawty
Let me start with: I never thought I'd ever try DotA because I really enjoyed League of Legends, but with this update.. Holy moly, I think I'll actually switch to DotA. It's just in one word: disgusting. I've only tried playing one game and I was already lost in the shop, why the hell would you have like over 50 boots? The old shop was much more comfortable + newb friendly, the new one is just retarded - I can't possibly imagine that ANYONE would like this new shop. I think it'd be a lot better if they just added a 'search' option to the old shop instead, along with some new items aswell, repeat: SOME.. So, not some fancy upgrades for your boots. Also, the very first game I played, no one wanted to jungle because of the changes Riot has made on the jungle. I've played lots of other games before and I don't mind updates etc. but this is just way too big in my opinion.

To keep a long story short: I've decided to give up on this game, simply because of this one update. I'd probably come back IF they might just switch back to the comfortable S2 gameplay. Is anyone else going to quit aswell?
GeeNX
The shop still annoying me too being honest, but I think on 1 month or like that I will get used to, and if they changed I think it is because dunno... well I dont know, anyways shop annoys me yes, new interface, I dont love it but..whatever, just get used, I dont like it a lot, but some things are better and so many new items, need get used to them too
cokeshawty
There's one thing that amazes me the most though. How could Riot release all those new and unexplained items at once, while they've always been trying to balance the game. It'll only take a few weeks before the best builds will get released, which leads to other items falling into oblivion..
tyrael6192
Hah, what are you weak?! ;)

Man learning a new game is a hella lot harder than learning an item shop... it isn't all that complicated anyway, I've got used to it after 5 or so games. I enjoy the game so I'm gonna keep playing, change happens and there's no reason to break down and cry over it...
South
ive grown use to the new item shop and now it cant find things easier and faster:/

now i just gotta learn the items
GeeNX
Even if you know where are objects. still a bit harder to buy them
GeeNX
Double post cuz of ranked
Vulf
I use Enigma's item changer. You can literally put everything you would ever need on the recommended item tab for specific champions. I really don't know why Riot doesn't have this customizable already. =\

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_XYOMPXcPD0 Example video and download link in description. Yes it is legal to use.
Aoriki
With the shop changing this and items not there anymore (HoG....why) It took me a while to find boots lvl 1. Till I found a tab that said "Boots" ...I derped.
South
omg nami so much fun~
ReverseLight
rengar rengar what u doing , hahahaha ,s stop
Stefan
>Rengar
Vulf
Rengar joins the Urgot club next patch so enjoy abusing him while you can.
YunoGaming
black cleaver, needs a nerf
GeeNX
Don't you think new items make all roles better except AP? I think that..
Hakeru

KingFloyd wrote:

omg nami so much fun~
aqua prison is really useful but it has a long cooldown <_<
cokeshawty

Gasai - Yuno wrote:

YunoGaming

GeeNX wrote:

Don't you think new items make all roles better except AP? I think that..
yeh...pretty true ... :/
Aoriki
Nami is so fun. I love her skin as well owo; and name it Konami.
Vulf

FluKerr wrote:

Gasai - Yuno wrote:

Next patch xD
GeeNX
It is op, yeah , but dunno there are more gooood items, but well yes, it is op >_>
South
1337 elo

never playing ranked again
cokeshawty

KingFloyd wrote:

1337 elo

never playing ranked again
aajajaja nice :]
ReverseLight
finaly finaly 2k =\ =\
GeeNX
lol gz..I am having a bit bad luck atm, playing jax going 2/0 on top with 100 creeps at 11 min, not bad at all, mid going 0/3 bot, ad 1/4 support 0/9, then the 13/2 graves fuck us all...meh, anyways, I do what I can
Stefan
2012 >nice elo
ReverseLight
going to 2.2 ftw
Yarissa
ReverseLight: NA or EU? Or other?
GeeNX
Win 1 +18 elo Lose 2 -19 elo and -25...I am starting to hate the ranked games again, u.u when I started to rise a bit, now welcome to hell again u.u
show more