forum

DIY Marry an Anime Character (no rules)

posted
Total Posts
show more
BadLuckExpert
Sorry if it's out of topic but I just had to know. How did you make this sort of thing? Does it involve coding or some sort?
H_Hitachiin

BadLuckExpert wrote:

Sorry if it's out of topic but I just had to know. How did you make this sort of thing? Does it involve coding or some sort?
I'll have to agree,how long did this take you?^^
iLotus-
Thanks for the page man! *-*!
Topic Starter
Soaprman

H_Hitachiin wrote:

BadLuckExpert wrote:

I'll have to agree,how long did this take you?^^
Hard to say exactly how long I spent, considering I did a lot of research and playing around with alternate methods. Maybe in the neighborhood of 20-25 hours total over the course of about two weeks. A good bit of time was also spent dealing with browser quirks, as a few things I tried worked in some browsers but not in others. I had a fun time making it!

Edit: Having some troubles with my webspace lately. This'll be down for a bit.
BadLuckExpert
Can you teach me?
H_Hitachiin
Hard to say exactly how long I spent, considering I did a lot of research and playing around with alternate methods. Maybe in the neighborhood of 20-25 hours total over the course of about two weeks. A good bit of time was also spent dealing with browser quirks, as a few things I tried worked in some browsers but not in others. I had a fun time making it!

Edit: Having some troubles with my webspace lately. This'll be down for a bit.[/quote]

Aww,I'll look forward to it's return^^
Reunilu
I await the moment the site will be back up again.
Volken Bennet
Niajajaja Thanks nigga.
. Wait >:C
Topic Starter
Soaprman
It's back up now. Sorry for the downtime! The server my site's hosted on was hacked recently (the perils of shared hosting) so I had to take it down while I made sure everything's ok. If you ever experience any problems with it, please PM me.

BadLuckExpert wrote:

Can you teach me?
This isn't something you can learn in an afternoon. That said, I can give pointers or answer questions if you have them.
H_Hitachiin

Soaprman wrote:

It's back up now. Sorry for the downtime! The server my site's hosted on was hacked recently (the perils of shared hosting) so I had to take it down while I made sure everything's ok. If you ever experience any problems with it, please PM me.

BadLuckExpert wrote:

Can you teach me?
This isn't something you can learn in an afternoon. That said, I can give pointers or answer questions if you have them.
Thanks!
BadLuckExpert

Soaprman wrote:

BadLuckExpert wrote:

Can you teach me?
Well that's a given. Of course i know the difficulties, but I'm just wondering if you could mention the basics, not the whole process of making it. I'm sure i can figure the rest myself (probably..)
Tesu
zzzZZ T_T
Topic Starter
Soaprman
Sure thing then. Hit me up if you ever see me online.
Distant years
FUGGEN 5 STAR POST :D :D :D :D :D :D
Keichirou
No rules? So I can have 2 waifu?
H_Hitachiin

Keichirou wrote:

No rules? So I can have 2 waifu?
Pretty much.
Topic Starter
Soaprman
You can have literally infinity waifus. The sky's the limit is what I would say if the sky was the limit, but there's no limit.
H_Hitachiin

Soaprman wrote:

You can have literally infinity waifus. The sky's the limit is what I would say if the sky was the limit, but there's no limit.
Exactly,but you can probaly even steal other people's wives/husbands XD
NaomiMinette

H_Hitachiin wrote:

Exactly,but you can probaly even steal other people's wives/husbands XD

Soaprman wrote:

Someone else married my wife! What do I do?
Looks like your wife's a cheating whore! You should probably have a serious talk about the future of your relationship.
I mean...

Anything goes /o/ or something.
cokeshawty

Soaprman wrote:

JackieW
I love u~~~ :)
loveyw123
coolio
jesse1412_old
i want to marry friendok

i married her
H_Hitachiin

jesse1412 wrote:

i want to marry friendok

i married her
o.o
WTF is up with people these days.
she_old
friendok wanted to marry me, I was scared
Kunieda

loseri wrote:

^ lol....
she_old

clarie33 wrote:

loseri wrote:

^ lol....
I'm serious >:
H_Hitachiin
friendok wants to marry Cookiezi.
Kunieda

H_Hitachiin wrote:

friendok wants to marry Cookiezi.
Look at Cookiezi's face
Topic Starter
Soaprman
I can understand why someone would want to put a ring on that, yes.
AngelTenshi_old

JackieW wrote:

I love u~~~ :)
-[Akita Neru]-
Putting "Is being raped by" instead of "married too" until you go to the actual thread.
Perfect plan, mmk?
>Actually going to do something like that
Konaruhi

-[Akita Neru]- wrote:

Putting "Is being raped by" instead of "married too" until you go to the actual thread.
Perfect plan, mmk?
>Actually going to do something like that
roflmao.
inb4 dat sig. oh canada, i didn't know that you... OAO
Gilochan
zzzzz... i cant use it.. sad case.. cannot open the pic to a new page==' HOW?
Kunieda

Gilochan wrote:

zzzzz... i cant use it.. sad case.. cannot open the pic to a new page==' HOW?
Just click it,no need to open a new tab.
zhijun_old
I love it :)
jin_churiki
:) I used it, and I loved it! Yay! I love it! <3 Thanks for this great app~
Kunieda
Hi natsu :3
Bweh
This thread is to the other one as the Protestant Church is to the Orthodox.
QHideaki13

Brian OA wrote:

This thread is to the other one as the Protestant Church is to the Orthodox.
Actually,you got those things switched...
show more