forum

display today's play count [added]

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +28
Topic Starter
yametekure4
only this. it will be nice reading at least for me.
Saten
Saten
Today's playcount: 0

I'm not really sure if it's needed
It'll just become another way of stalking lol
deadbeat
monthly play count is enough imo
theowest
This is something I've always wanted to suggest, but for some reason haven't. Yes, I'd love this so much.

I have this rule that I have to play a specified amount of plays every day. It's an obsession.
Zamura_old
whether its in-game or on-site, i would like to see this "daily playcount" implemented in some way.

To prevent "Stalking", it could be in-game and visible on the startup screen. That way only you can see it.
theowest
I don't understand how this has to do with any stalking? What good does it do to you if you know your idol's daily playcount?
bwross
I think it's more important to note that if someone's stalking you this seriously, they probably already know more about your daily playcounts than you do. The information's out there to calculate it already.
Yarissa
Daily play count as well as an ingame counter of playcount per session would be awesome implementations. Needless statistics? Maybe. Fun? Definitely.
Saten
There are normal stalkers and there are lazy stalkers.

Get a top score with minimum daily playcount
inb4 ppl reports you for lollipoping

It should only be visible for oneself. I find that unnecessary to know, but this is just my opinion.
Though I'd like to see Hanyuu-chan's daily playcount when he played Silky Heart lol
theowest
Having it viewable for yourself is probably a good idea. It's information for you to use, why would other people see this information.
Wishy
How can anyone care about "stalking" on a single-player rhythm game.
Archangel Tirael
I was always curious how many cards a day I play, so I support. ;)
Saten
Childrens Card Game

I prefer having that in-game (I think there was a similar request to that), but that would also include unranked or fast retries.
Unless it counts the amount of ranked plays somehow..
Kuro

Saten wrote:

Childrens Card Game

I prefer having that in-game (I think there was a similar request to that), but that would also include unranked or fast retries.
There is a similar request, you even commented on it :P

This is the in-game play counter which i thought was better t/106977
ReVeNg3r
Hey support
daily/weekly/monthly doesn't matter, i'd like to see how much i play/retry per xxx and also could be added a "ranked/total score" counter.
Saten

Kuro wrote:

Saten wrote:

Childrens Card Game

There is a similar request, you even commented on it :P

This is the in-game play counter which i thought was better t/106977
Yeah, I know I posted on it. But I can't keep the records on all my post
I usually look for the things I mention and edit my post afterwards. But sometimes I forget or planning on doing it when I have more time, or sometimes I even get ninja'd.

But yeah, in-game would be better.
When I play, I run osu! in fullscreen mode.
theowest
added

p/2075711

it tells you whenever you've reached a play count milestone. It might tell you more stuff, but I haven't tried it out all that much.