forum

League of Legends

posted
Total Posts
show more
cokeshawty
:/
South
yo my team needs a support / jungler to play ranked 5s right now (NA server)

private chat KingFloyd
:D
plz play with us
Cyrith_old
I dont have a 30 on NA. EDIT: my NA account is level 11. Might try to get it to 30 though. Ill tell you if/when i do.
cokeshawty

KingFloyd wrote:

yo my team needs a support / jungler to play ranked 5s right now (NA server)

private chat KingFloyd
:D
plz play with us
I'd love to but I don't have an NA account :c
Yarissa
I'd play NA as well except I am in SEAsia....
GeeNX
It would be nice if we could do 1vs1 tournament for fun, LoL with osu! members... not? 1 game x week, because some people has studys works blabla...dunno. Like a league
cokeshawty
Ooo would be nice
Cyrith_old
different leagues for different roles? how would we manage people being on different servers, etc etc. could use only free champions and no runes/masteries, but that would give some people an advantage if they knew a paticulary free champion too well.
tyrael6192
Some of these things can't be fixed... if someone knows a champion better than someone else, then that constitutes part of what makes them good at the game and isn't something that can be easily regulated
GeeNX
well I meant do it for servers, NA league, EUW league, EU E&NA league and Asian league if someone there xD
Cyrith_old
so say, 1v1 top lane, 1v1 mid, and 2v2 bot lane games?
GeeNX

Cyrith wrote:

so say, 1v1 top lane, 1v1 mid, and 2v2 bot lane games?
That would be a nice idea too, great one +1, so I think if some people agree, we can ask peppy for make a thread here on video games following the results of our league. Though...uhmmm dunno, maybe it is just better make 1vs1 all champs, I dont know
Cyrith_old
I was thinking doing it like that so supports (who arent really made to play solo) have a decent chance. Could potentially have a jungler involved as well, though while a lane can be won by first turret down, jungle is a little harder to judge. And certain junglers are based around ganks for thier items, so a jungle only match would favour sustain and farm junglers over gank junglers.
Vulf
I main jungler and secondary support. I wouldn't be interested in a 1v1.
cokeshawty
:/
What junglers and supports do you mostly play?
GeeNX
Well, if we decide to make it for roles, we will have to make a list of the limits of roles, I mean not yorick support, I obviously play it as support sometimes but... you understand me for that just common ones, and... dunno just people say what you think, 1vs1 and you choose what you want, with bans and that ofc, or 1vs1 roles, and hope some people be interested. I have 2 osu! friends that can join too probably
tyrael6192
the thing in a 2v2 is the support will get icky if the AD carry isn't up to par, and vice versa, and at the end of the day this 'league' won't be measuring their individual skill levels at all

which of course is the problem with elo in a team game
rEdo
just droppped by to mention that a Twisted Fate can also be a solo queue cancer.

just had a guy who didn't use his ultimate to gank at all, but JUST TO KILLSTEAL A COMPLETELY SECURED KILL. of course that guy died after every single frag he had taken, not even mentioning he actually died fucking nine times getting caught like a total idiot - he always defended himself by saying "IT OK GUYS I KILL SORAKA"
and the best thing was this guy cried about no ganks on mid, and when I tried to gank midlane from top three times, no matter how hard I pinged he kept picking his blue card just to farm

elo system is a joke after all

yes I cried enough, outta here ;_;
GeeNX
I am sure he is the common first pick who says, I have more elo than you guys hahahah
South
i cant stand watching people suck at mid, like its my lane and it rare i ever do poorly.

but when some1 goes and takes my lane, then sucks at it..... oh god that gets me going
GeeNX
I personally thinks jungler should be called ganker, there is people who doesnt understand the role. Maybe is the name irony, totally obvious they dont know how to gank
those

GeeNX wrote:

I personally thinks jungler should be called ganker
No, that's not the jungler's main role; that's the secondary. The first is to provide more farm/exp for the solo laner besides mid.
cokeshawty

KingFloyd wrote:

i cant stand watching people suck at mid, like its my lane and it rare i ever do poorly.

but when some1 goes and takes my lane, then sucks at it..... oh god that gets me going
Stefan

those wrote:

GeeNX wrote:

I personally thinks jungler should be called ganker
No, that's not the jungler's main role; that's the secondary. The first is to provide more farm/exp for the solo laner besides mid.
Pretty much this.
cokeshawty
Anyways, what are your names on League, and what server(s) do you play on?
Cyrith_old
Cyrith - EUW. I seem to be maining alistar support lately.
South
KingFloyd - NA

just won my last 5 ranked games, go my team!!
yeahyeahyeahhh
Why do people "main" heroes? Sounds so dumb.
Cyrith_old
Because having a lot of experience with a specific champion helps you perform better with that champion. It should not come before knowing how every champion works, but we all have our personal playstyles, and certain champions match well with those - which makes you choose those champions over other champions that fill a similar role: maining.
Vulf
It's not uncommon. There are plenty of one trick ponies that made it to top elo by playing only one champion. Even some pro's mained champions and they are known for it. Froggens Anivia for example.
Linco
I got Full Metal Rammus and Riot Graves and used the codes on EU West. If they can be used on EUNE too, is anyone interested in one of these? Don't play on EUNE so I don't need them anymore and sharing seems to be the best thing I can do.
cokeshawty

Cyrith wrote:

Because having a lot of experience with a specific champion helps you perform better with that champion. It should not come before knowing how every champion works, but we all have our personal playstyles, and certain champions match well with those - which makes you choose those champions over other champions that fill a similar role: maining.
DIS.
GeeNX
Jayce is my main, when I am playing with friends and other friend get Jayce and not me , they usually confuse him saying: Leandro cme here!!
cokeshawty

GeeNX wrote:

Jayce is my main, when I am playing with friends and other friend get Jayce and not me , they usually confuse him saying: Leandro cme here!!
Daaamn Jayce can be sooo annoying x__x
ner1n_old
I used to play LoL, and I was pretty good at it too, but I got tired of having game breaking champs every two weeks, and even when you decide to buy them, Riot DESTROYS them a week or two after its release.

I quit when Darius came out. It was just too much for me.
cokeshawty

ner1n wrote:

I used to play LoL, and I was pretty good at it too, but I got tired of having game breaking champs every two weeks, and even when you decide to buy them, Riot DESTROYS them a week or two after its release.

Hmm, every champion is counterable though. Darius indeed is really annoying to play against, but he is counterable. And if you just hate certain champs too much, you just ban 'em when playing ranked.
Cyrith_old
Yeah, darius has heavily backloaded damage and no innate survivability, if he builds dps, hell die really fast, if he builds tanky, hell just be killstealing from thier ADC. He doesnt have much of an early game as he has low sustain and has to try to play safely. Basically, darius can exploit bad players' faults, but against anything else, and he can be locked out rather easily.
Stefan
I have Fiddlesticks as my Main. Long time ago, Zilean was mine, but since I stopped playing him somehow, Fiddle became to my favourite.
Aoriki
I think my main would have to be ether Lux or Ahri (Yeah, AP mainly) Since I enjoy using both in pvp or ARAM (if I get lucky)
Vulf

ner1n wrote:

Darius is my most hated champion in this game cause he snowballs off tiny mistakes and his kit is stupid imo. When I'm against one i usually camp the living hell out of him and he becomes nothing more than a tiny nuke late game.

Hmm Warwick is definitely my main since i have over 900 games with him because at the time i wasn't motivated to learn anything else or even cared to actually get better at the game till this past year.
show more