forum

osu!Mania Question

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
TaikoNunu
Hello, I noticed that doubletime,hardrock,hidden or flashlight has yet to modify the Score Multiplier. When will this be added? x]
Rei Hakurei
it's not. but it gives a lower punishment rate given by 200, 100, 50 afaik.

p/1906579
Gon

Rei_Fan49 wrote:

it's not. but it gives a lower punishment rate given by 200, 100, 50 afaik.

p/1906579
pretty sure it does absolutely nothing atm
bwross
It's hard to tell. If it does, it's not doing much... the difference I've noticed between near 100% plays with the same distribution of hits and one player using a mod, is typically around 200 points. Which could just as well have happened in normal play.

In any case, the description of scoring on the wiki makes it clear that mods won't do anything for SS plays. Which means that mods are apparently for people that are less capable of playing a song perfectly. Thinking about it now, it occurs to me that this could have been fixed by increasing the value of 300s when mods are applied (moving them up a bit towards the 320 of MAXs). But it's probably too late for a change like that now.
DJKero
The problem is that woc2006 is very stubborn about his 'New style of Scoring' for Rhythm Games... Punishment instead of Bonuses...

Until he break his head hitting by the wall of User's disagreement, we have to wait... SADLY. :x
Full Tablet
Currently, difficulty increasing mods don't do anything with plays that only have 300's or MAX, they only help a little with punishment notes.