forum

What are your osu! goals?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
ryza
ded
MillhioreF
I want to become the best at reading and playing easy mod. I'm probably up in the top 5 now, but I've got a long way to go to pass SapphireGhost and val0108 in playing ability, and Winshley and Mesita in reading ability.
buny
play hr
kriers
I did manage a few feats that I practiced hard for earlier this year. One being mastering mouse only to an extent, which I did in the end.
I'm kinda bored with that play style now so limiting how much I use it lately.

My current goal is mastering keyboard and to be able to stream well.

Also

¨

taking me forever
MillhioreF

kriers wrote:

taking me forever
you can totally do it, just go FL some 2008 maps
Topic Starter
ryza
gogogo kriers, beat CXu!!! ><
kriers

Silynn wrote:

gogogo kriers, beat CXu!!! ><
thanks >< the initial gap between us when the pp system was introduced was something like 300 pp ._.

I have no idea how you could get 2-digit in just a year of playing. You got talent.

MillhioreF wrote:

you can totally do it, just go FL some 2008 maps
Well I dno lol

I totally forgot to mention that I learned to play FL. It was all a mindset really.
CXu

kriers wrote:

I did manage a few feats that I practiced hard for earlier this year. One being mastering mouse only to an extent, which I did in the end.
I'm kinda bored with that play style now so limiting how much I use it lately.

My current goal is mastering keyboard and to be able to stream well.

Also

¨

taking me forever
Oh crap, when did you get that close :?

So my goal was to keep my score rank at around #345 but then approval scores were counted T^T
lolcubes
My goal is to be able to play any map with great precision. And to alternate. And ofc, having fun while doing it.
rickyboi
Clear Freedom Dive using my mouse. jk

Just wanna buy myself a mech, I'll definitely see where I can get my max potential out of this game.

1. Single tap 330 bpm
2. Stream 270 bpm
3. Read AR 7 or below.
cirno-_old
1. Play AR 10 well

2. I want to pass this:
http://osu.ppy.sh/b/106978

3. Able to S 250BPM streams
zhurai
Hm, I'm bad, but I have really long term goals.....................eventually :|

- beat as many maps as possible (or at least pass)
- get at least within ... top 20,000 osu players? T_T.. without fluctuating as much as I am currently...
- able to read 150BPM+ insanes+ =.= (at least up to 200-220BPM insanes :|) -- with dt/hr if able.
- read AR8+ for insanes (with stuff all over the screen or so)... ? idk
- maybe get into beatmap making
- get into taiko/ctb/osu!mania later? idk

@@ lol....
Topic Starter
ryza

zhurai wrote:

Hm, I'm bad, but I have really long term goals.....................eventually :|

- get at least within ... top 20,000 osu players? T_T.. without fluctuating as much as I am currently...
- able to read 150BPM+ insanes+ =.= (at least up to 200-220BPM insanes :|) -- with dt/hr if able.

@@ lol....
Nice goals! ;> it's good to have something to aim for lol

it definitely helps you get there if you're trying ><

@CXu - DON'T LET KRIERS BEAT YOU

@Kriers - MAKE SURE YOU BEAT CXU

@Ricky - 2 more weeks?

@MillhioreF - how did you get so good at easy mod anyways? I think it's fun to play with, but my brain just gets confused and I give up and die. Well I guess that's off-topic anyways :p good luck!
zhurai

Silynn wrote:

zhurai wrote:

@@ lol....
Nice goals! ;> it's good to have something to aim for lol

it definitely helps you get there if you're trying ><
only problem probably would be the fact that somehow I tried (but failed) to do the mouse+keyboard combo...

... actually more like I (have to) use the keyboard for streams and stuff, but everything else (especially when the AR is fast) I have to use the mouse keys to do it... so basically I'm basically a bad single key mouse user.... with the exception that I do streams with keyboard.....
... (and spinners, since I have a feeling I can go quicker with just holding down a keyboard button)...

*_* I've tried to do keyboard for normal beats+sliders, and apparently I can only do it on easy (maybe normal), but if it's too quick I neeeeeeeeed to use the mouse. tt basically. I'm stupid lolI'mbad

/lol end rant
GoldenWolf
I want to be in top100 in pp ( Looong term goal ._. )

For now, I want to be able to play with HR/DT on various insanes maps
And recently I realized I could singletap 260bpm and barely play at OD9 with a good acc, made me happy :3

A not-so-long time ago, I just tried to pass some insanes with 90% acc, I improved a lot in 3 months n.n
KinomiCandy
Get to lvl. 100 and then quit playing osu!standard.
thelewa
#1 in pp, and to become the best player ever.
Topic Starter
ryza

thelewa wrote:

#1 in pp, and to become the best player ever.
A humble goal.
Frostmourne
stay rank 1 of Thailand ever but I seem to be beaten by one mouse player guy soon.

My goal is actually done ^^ , now im using osu! as internet chat /o/
threenash
Level 101 aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
WillTai
To have enough understanding of the game to make a decent beatmap :D
XK2238
Goal: None, I only play for fun and wasting my time
Everlasting Goal: S on t+pazolite - Do I Smile? [Firce Force]
Zare
Yeah, it might sound stupid, but in the end, I want to become just as pro as possible. As long as I have fun playing this game, I will try to improve until I am the best german player, and maybe the best player in the world.

That might take forever since I'm not even close to being good yet, I know, and maybe it will never happen, because other players improve as well and I can't beat them and maybe I get bored of osu!, but right now that would be my final goal for this game.

Aside from that, I'm reaching small goals everyday, like passing super hard maps or getting better acc on such, or finally FCing maps i didn't FC before..
Laharl
When I started playing osu! my goal was to be #1 in Germany's score ranking (CtB) Got that on 04/01/2012.

Since then... well. There have been many, many goals I've achieved now.

- FC (SS) several maps on the hardest difficulty:
Corrosion, Accelerator, Golden Sun, Bomb Jack, Sentiment, Shockwave and many more. It's too hard to remember them all, but I've written them down somewhere.

These are the ones I've done.

What's left:
- SS Sentiment. That S really is annoying. :|
- FC Pulse.
- FC Solar.
- FC Almagest (which will never happen).
- FC Koisuru*Uchuu Sensou!!.
- FC Magic Girl.
- FC Bloody Night.
- FC Pokaz jak sie krecisz.
- Get to Lv101.
Many more.

Other stuff I did:
- Be top 100 in PP (so far up to #78. :|)
- Have 5000+ PP (Max: 5080)
- Beat #1 in PP once in multi (=D)

Because score doesn't matter anymore, my goal to be #1 in score overall vanished. Yeah.
darkmiz
Get bored and quit.
Aqo
lewa and darkmiz have the best goals also history shows that they come together

when I started this game all I cared about was having fun and just wanted to play fun maps. when checking the mappers who made them I saw that (almost) all of the mappers who make the most fun maps are also very good players themselves, so this kinda motivated me to improve - because I also want to make fun maps and contribute my own part to osu's fun map pool. the final goal is to become a famous mapper and see people hosting my maps in random multiplayer room woooo gonna take forever with how ranking works in this game
bwross
I normally just make very short term goals so I have something to aim for that session. The closest to a long term goal is to get the two Dedication achievements I don't have... which will eventually just happen, but it does mean that I have been playing more Taiko lately to keep building up those hits.
show more