forum

Reaction Time of Osu Players

posted
Total Posts
show more
Xaffy
Looks like 250-260 average for me. No wonder I am bad at this game. And FPS's :(
buny

Xafnia wrote:

Looks like 250-260 average for me. No wonder I am bad at this game. And FPS's :(
Nono, just blame your mouse response time.
billy96
But, i rarely play FPS ._.
Horo

LOL you can see it in the corner there, no idea how I got that one.
HakuNoKaemi
I got 50 ms for one time
though I'm 207 ms in average
BeatofIke
268 ms for me
Hanyuu

The highest result was around 215 and the lowest 170something, average 195 in 5 test :D
Mukku
Average 190.8

1st around 170
2nd around 180
3rd around 220
4th around 170
5th around 180

If I remember correctly. I thought my reaction time was super slow and I still can't read AR10 almost at all.

EDIT: Okay second try went better.

Average: 178.4

1st 169
2nd around 180
3rd around 180
4th around 180
5th 175
Jordan
300ms average but i can play hr... shet
JappyBabes

Finger slipped on #4.... gg
Wishy
I don't think this test is any good if we want to compare it with osu! ARs, same happened with those stream speed tests.

Lol how is it possible to get 0ms.
Dai
[CSGA]Ar3sgice

why 3 sheep for the same time www
Tarantino_old

I get very slow times on the second one, because there is constant distraction from the sheeps moving and making sound.
I can't even get a single sheep under 0.200 seconds.

I guess that's the difference between playing with or without storyboard/background? :D
Satonaka

Do I win the slowest reaction award? :(
Kert
I get 260-290 on the first one
and

UPD:
HOW DID I DO THAT
Frizz

I'm guessing there's some kind of "object recognition" thing at the first three sheeps which then results in faster response time at the last two sheeps.
ann_old
Boring
Purple
I doubt anyone is ever going to flawlessly be able to read AR10 + DT without the use of follow points. It'll probably need some memory work but not nearly as much as flashlight.

Also, this thing, it measures how fast you click given a visual cue. In OSU, you need different types of reaction to different types of visual cues, so...
Amefuri Koneko
Actually tried that test with sheeps, for some reason it's so much easier for me than the other one.

Blaziken

I thank ponies....
Emaal

¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿
winber1

????

??
¿¿¿¿¿¿

¿¿¿¿
Tanzklaue

winber1 wrote:

????

??
¿¿¿¿¿¿

¿¿¿¿
most proest person in thread, AR 10 ezpz
Kurokotei
xsrsbsns
Bass

Drafura
My average : 0.228
My Best : 0.162
StarriorX
280-ish.

That... actually makes me feel really self-conscious. I generally do really badly on these tests. :(
Topic Starter
Aqo
wtf, just tested something on the first test

if I let my cursor just idle and hit on the green as soon as possible I get 250ish consistently
if I constantly move my cursor in circles on it and then click on green I get 215ish consistently

better reaction time when more active :o

...and still worse than almost everybody in this thread.
RaneFire
Building neural pathways for reaction tests...

Something wrong with the sheep test though, the results are a bit skewed to lower values, and i'm always seeing 101, 167, 217... never other numbers.
On the human benchmark one though, I average about 190 after 10 tries.
druidxd

Aqo wrote:

wtf, just tested something on the first test

if I let my cursor just idle and hit on the green as soon as possible I get 250ish consistently
if I constantly move my cursor in circles on it and then click on green I get 215ish consistently

better reaction time when more active :o

...and still worse than almost everybody in this thread.
Don't feel bad about it, I played a lot of FPS, that really depend on reaction time and speed, did well and still in all those tests I get 200-240ms, although i don't consider myself a high level osu player I can play AR10 no problem, so...
Dasiel_old
I'm still bad at osu! This tests are bullshit and OP should be banned.

pielak213
­
Arnold0
First try on the two :

I'm realy bad at this :D
Niko
best

and I can read AR10 without a problem, AR9+DT(10,5 or whatever is that) takes several dozens of tries though
VoidnOwO
:oops:
yucaorz

Hmm, lower than few people here, but I still do badly on AR10 maps...
But then, eye coordination also take a role on how good you actually play AR10/HRHD
Slih

Taiko Time o/
Naikaze

I'm so slow what the...
I don't get how I can play HR easi-- Oh yeah because of HD
show more