forum

DIY Marry an Anime Character (no rules)

posted
Total Posts
show more
N A L U

iSwiftye wrote:

Could anyone help me do this? I made the picture and saved it, now what?
Put it on ur sig
Pesca_old

Baron Nefarious wrote:

Fucking 5 star post etc
Hell YEAH it is
Pesca_old
btw ty for posting this
GoreObsessed
BadLuckExpert
Etto.. So i tried using the program. I already filled the whole thing (My name, Her, current status, color1, color2, etc, etc) But when i paste the image link and adjust the preview down there and clicked the 'apply change' link it just stays like that. The marriage image didn't came out, i don''t know if i'm just too stupid too use it but i really hope you could help me :/
Topic Starter
Soaprman
Are you using the latest verion of whatever browser you're using? Have you tried downloading the image and using the upload mode instead of pasting the URL? Is the image very large? It doesn't work too well with large filesizes.

If you have an image that just will not work I'd be glad to investigate. If you have problems with every image you try, the problem is most likely on your end.
BadLuckExpert
Finally succeeded. Turns out there's some maintenance going on probably, but after that it worked perfectly. Thank you so much soaprman-san ^^
H_Hitachiin
I'm bored these days,I think I'll make some for others XD
BadLuckExpert
Sorry if it's out of topic but I just had to know. How did you make this sort of thing? Does it involve coding or some sort?
H_Hitachiin

BadLuckExpert wrote:

Sorry if it's out of topic but I just had to know. How did you make this sort of thing? Does it involve coding or some sort?
I'll have to agree,how long did this take you?^^
iLotus-
Thanks for the page man! *-*!
Topic Starter
Soaprman

H_Hitachiin wrote:

BadLuckExpert wrote:

I'll have to agree,how long did this take you?^^
Hard to say exactly how long I spent, considering I did a lot of research and playing around with alternate methods. Maybe in the neighborhood of 20-25 hours total over the course of about two weeks. A good bit of time was also spent dealing with browser quirks, as a few things I tried worked in some browsers but not in others. I had a fun time making it!

Edit: Having some troubles with my webspace lately. This'll be down for a bit.
BadLuckExpert
Can you teach me?
H_Hitachiin
Hard to say exactly how long I spent, considering I did a lot of research and playing around with alternate methods. Maybe in the neighborhood of 20-25 hours total over the course of about two weeks. A good bit of time was also spent dealing with browser quirks, as a few things I tried worked in some browsers but not in others. I had a fun time making it!

Edit: Having some troubles with my webspace lately. This'll be down for a bit.[/quote]

Aww,I'll look forward to it's return^^
Reunilu
I await the moment the site will be back up again.
Volken Bennet
Niajajaja Thanks nigga.
. Wait >:C
Topic Starter
Soaprman
It's back up now. Sorry for the downtime! The server my site's hosted on was hacked recently (the perils of shared hosting) so I had to take it down while I made sure everything's ok. If you ever experience any problems with it, please PM me.

BadLuckExpert wrote:

Can you teach me?
This isn't something you can learn in an afternoon. That said, I can give pointers or answer questions if you have them.
H_Hitachiin

Soaprman wrote:

It's back up now. Sorry for the downtime! The server my site's hosted on was hacked recently (the perils of shared hosting) so I had to take it down while I made sure everything's ok. If you ever experience any problems with it, please PM me.

BadLuckExpert wrote:

Can you teach me?
This isn't something you can learn in an afternoon. That said, I can give pointers or answer questions if you have them.
Thanks!
BadLuckExpert

Soaprman wrote:

BadLuckExpert wrote:

Can you teach me?
Well that's a given. Of course i know the difficulties, but I'm just wondering if you could mention the basics, not the whole process of making it. I'm sure i can figure the rest myself (probably..)
Tesu
zzzZZ T_T
Topic Starter
Soaprman
Sure thing then. Hit me up if you ever see me online.
Distant years
FUGGEN 5 STAR POST :D :D :D :D :D :D
Keichirou
No rules? So I can have 2 waifu?
H_Hitachiin

Keichirou wrote:

No rules? So I can have 2 waifu?
Pretty much.
Topic Starter
Soaprman
You can have literally infinity waifus. The sky's the limit is what I would say if the sky was the limit, but there's no limit.
H_Hitachiin

Soaprman wrote:

You can have literally infinity waifus. The sky's the limit is what I would say if the sky was the limit, but there's no limit.
Exactly,but you can probaly even steal other people's wives/husbands XD
NaomiMinette

H_Hitachiin wrote:

Exactly,but you can probaly even steal other people's wives/husbands XD

Soaprman wrote:

Someone else married my wife! What do I do?
Looks like your wife's a cheating whore! You should probably have a serious talk about the future of your relationship.
I mean...

Anything goes /o/ or something.
cokeshawty

Soaprman wrote:

JackieW
I love u~~~ :)
loveyw123
coolio
jesse1412_old
i want to marry friendok

i married her
H_Hitachiin

jesse1412 wrote:

i want to marry friendok

i married her
o.o
WTF is up with people these days.
she_old
friendok wanted to marry me, I was scared
Kunieda

loseri wrote:

^ lol....
she_old

clarie33 wrote:

loseri wrote:

^ lol....
I'm serious >:
H_Hitachiin
friendok wants to marry Cookiezi.
Kunieda

H_Hitachiin wrote:

friendok wants to marry Cookiezi.
Look at Cookiezi's face
Topic Starter
Soaprman
I can understand why someone would want to put a ring on that, yes.
AngelTenshi_old

JackieW wrote:

I love u~~~ :)
-[Akita Neru]-
Putting "Is being raped by" instead of "married too" until you go to the actual thread.
Perfect plan, mmk?
>Actually going to do something like that
show more