forum

Weebl - Amazing Horse

posted
Total Posts
show more
Aurele
You should also look at your Timing, Blue Dragon. The current one is completly not good. I was playing and someone spectated me, I was doing 100s. After that, I changed my Custom Offset to +5, it looked horrible. I set it to -5 and it was a bit more better. But also, the BPM is not good. I analysed it with MixMeister and I got 150,02, so it makes all the difference.

Try to set your timing to these:

I tryed with this timing and was able to SS.

I also asked Nashmun's help, and he founds that:

Topic Starter
Mismagius
MixMeister is a terrible BPM finder.
[Luanny]
I SSH'd with the current timing 0.0
Also mixmeister eww
Topic Starter
Mismagius

Aleks719 wrote:

General
Countdown sounds fine, but letterboxes look ugly, isn't it? maybe turn 'em off? removed both countdown and letterboxes
With new build your title/artist fields are empty. okay

Insane
Had questions only towards irregular claps, but oh well i'm the king of inconsistency >:3

Hard
HP drain looks too low, make HP+1? maybe you did it for 4 and half stars, but it's too low, obviously did it only for star rating but blehhhhhh

Normal
00:44:485 (5) - this combo looks too long, add nc here? done

Easy
00:13:285 (5) - this combo looks too long, add nc here? fixed
00:21:285 (4) - ^ ^
00:34:085 - inis break? unsnapped and only in one diff? it doesn't make sense, remove~ woops
00:45:285 (5) - this combo looks too long, add nc here? fixed

About the timing issues: The map is perfectly SSable and the timing is perfect in my opinion. MixMeister is not a trustable source at all and the offset is okay as it is.
Aurele
Well, about the BPM, I think I had a wrong Mp3 since everything changed. So no worries about the timing.
Topic Starter
Mismagius
The offset was indeed a bit off. Should be 3690 now.
Aleks719
Rebubbled only because of offset changes..
lolcubes
Weebl's stuff! Nostalgia'd hard.
The timing is perfect btw

[Insane]
OD+1. Even with doubletime this is effortless to SS on OD8 haha. There are no spinners either.

[Hard]
Well, I would like to see OD7 here actually, it's slow, easy and short. This would fit better in my opinion.

[Normal]
OD+1, OD3 is too easy for a normal on this song. Would actually recommend OD5 because no spinners.

[Easy]
AR+1, OD+1. AR2 is just bleh and OD1 is sort of ... why is it there? :p Just like in normal would recommend higher OD, so 3 or something.
Hitsounds: Feels like some claps are missing, specifically end of 00:28:490 (2), and claps at 00:42:090 (1,2,3,4) sound inconsistent, mind removing it from 3 and adding it to 4? Or just look at your normal diff and see how you placed them there.

I just wonder, why didn't you map the full thing? The thing is 48 seconds long, it really doesn't need a break ... I do suggest that you map it fully though. 38 seconds of drain time is a bit low, especially if the full song is 48 seconds.
DaxMasterix

grumd wrote:

Don't you think the artist name must be "Weebl's Stuff"?

Blue Dragon wrote:

Weebl's Stuff is the YT channel, Weebl is the artist.
The YT Channel is ''mrweebl'' the name of the YT Channel is Weebl's Stuff.. But Are you sure about that? ;~;
Looks the Album and the Pages ..
I think is only Weebl too, but need find some proof for avoid a future discuss or maybe unrank about the names artist.. btw awesome map
those
Weebl did the Badger song too. I'm pretty certain the artist is "Weebl".
Also, !w notes that Jonti Picking's web alias is "Weebl". Enough proof, maybe?
lolcubes
Weebl's Stuff originally used to be just a website, which was made and owned by Weebl if I remember correctly. It was really popular 10-11 years ago (edit: actually I have no idea how much time has passed now, I just remember I used to be in highschool lol) here so I believe Weebl should stay as artist.
Topic Starter
Mismagius

lolcubes wrote:

I just wonder, why didn't you map the full thing? The thing is 48 seconds long, it really doesn't need a break ... I do suggest that you map it fully though. 38 seconds of drain time is a bit low, especially if the full song is 48 seconds.
nah >: not really laziness, but... I just don't think it fits with the vocal-styled map D: if it's actually unrankable I will map it, but bleh

inb4 accused of laziness and hatred towards map/mapper

fixed the OD stuff otherwise
those

Blue Dragon wrote:

nah >: not really laziness, but... I just don't think it fits with the vocal-styled map D: if it's actually unrankable I will map it, but bleh
Just don't map it in the same style as your vocal sections and it'd be great. It's not like you mapped only the vocal sections for Airman.
lolcubes
It's not unrankable, minimum drain time is 30 seconds, but 45 is recommended. :P
I will recheck this in a minute...

Some iffy combos but everything makes sense so...

Topic Starter
Mismagius

those wrote:

Blue Dragon wrote:

Just don't map it in the same style as your vocal sections and it'd be great. It's not like you mapped only the vocal sections for Airman.
ztrot was the one who mapped the instrumental parts, but okay :v

By the way sorry if that seemed a bad attitude from me, I could've mapped it with not so many problems >:
those
Sorry. I meant to say "its not like only the vocal sections were mapped".
And yeah, with that you said that you're mapping just a rankable map, not a map as good as you can.
Flanster
Look at my map, my map is amazin, give it a 10
Yey it tastes just like awesome.
Aurele
wat...
Congratulation

edit;

lolcubes wrote:

It's not unrankable, minimum drain time is 30 seconds, but 45 is recommended. :P
OKAY SO I CAN MAP MY 30SECS MAP, RIGHT? YAAAY.
[Luanny]
pro
Chewin
Ehi, good job here! ;3
Doodley
beautiful
Birdy
Look at my wh*res.

Also gratz~
DaxMasterix
Congratz =w=
Hernan
Too long
-GN
Mill is too pro.
Mikarunoel131_DELETED
Yeah x3 Happy this is ranked xD
Everytime when I hear it I have the video of the nightmare house 2 Version in my head to the music XD
Great work :D
Alpha Kitten
All of my yes.
s ranker disc
get on mah horse ill take u on the universe cant it be longer? XD its so funny i fced it on all 3 diffs on ctb 8-)
Mercurial
Congratz.

Also, Novelty?
qlum
I thought why no vid but after I saw the vid I though oh yea strange morals that dictate that a single dick makes it ao in quite a few countries.
OnosakiHito

[Luanny PhNyx] wrote:

NO U.
OnosakiHito - No Taiko

Look at Tai- ko. There is none avaible!
Give it a kick! Mh, rerank it then par- ty!

I was struck by this fact, that there was really no map,
and then I thought of "poor game", and you... took it just easy:

- ,,Uuh, screeeew taiiiikoooo"

Ooooh, you think so? Then I better not, show you, how the taiko could be made,

Sweet taikomap. Mh, sweet taikomap!
Sweet taikomap, yeah sweet taikomap!

*kat*kat* *don*don* *don*katkat*kat*dondon* [...]

Get the tai- ko! I lead you out from taikoness.
I'm sure, this takes out darkness, too!

- ,,Don't you think, that the staaaandart here, pretty much, covers taiko well-"

Shut up guys, and take my tai- ko!

That's my feeling about this. :(
[Luanny]

OnosakiHito wrote:

[Luanny PhNyx] wrote:

NO U.
OnosakiHito - No Taiko

Look at Tai- ko. There is none avaible!
Give it a kick! Mh, rerank it then par- ty!

I was struck by this fact, that there was really no map,
and then I thought of "poor game", and you... took it just easy:

- ,,Uuh, screeeew taiiiikoooo"

Ooooh, you think so? Then I better not, show you, how the taiko could be made,

Sweet taikomap. Mh, sweet taikomap!
Sweet taikomap, yeah sweet taikomap!

*kat*kat* *don*don* *don*katkat*kat*dondon* [...]

Get the tai- ko! I lead you out from taikoness.
I'm sure, this takes out darkness, too!

- ,,Don't you think, that the staaaandart here, pretty much, covers taiko well-"

Shut up guys, and take my tai- ko!

That's my feeling about this. :(
THIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIS

Actually I was mapping this
But I'm lazy asfdasgdg
Bartolinni
im horny
Nostalpouet
i loved all the difficulties because i can do it as a taiko/ only mouse player

this beatmap is really great :D
Nessuka
Boring map, go away bd.