show more
NixXSkate
i'll join
-Soba-

NixXSkate wrote:

i'll join
Excellently put
Garven
Well, I'll hop in, but my available time frames are pretty crap for US players. =P

Usually awake from 20:00-14:00. I can vary the time a little bit, but Sunday-Tuesday is preferred due to work schedule.
Tenshi
Joining.

EDIT: Oh, timeframe. Um, depends on when the tournament is, I guess.
SapphireGhost
Maybe if I can be online at the right times.
Topic Starter
Sync
Updated OP.

Here is what I changed:
-- Added new sign-ups
-- Changed map selection; instead of all ranked maps, there will be maps to choose from each round

Kyou-kun is this tournament's savior.
Mara
I'll jo-

oh shit I'm sorry

sapphireghost better kick some ass
thelewa
rooting for Mara
Ohrami

Sync wrote:

Kyou-kun is this tournament's savior.
W-Why thank you *blush*
winber1
ALL HAIL KYOU-KUN

OTZ
Tommy Yang
It is entirely seemly for a young man killed in battle to lie mangled by the bronze spear. In his death all things appear fair. But when dogs shame the gray head and gray chin and nakedness of an old man killed, it is the most piteous thing that happens among wretched mortals.
Homer, The Iliad
Greek epic poet (800 BC - 700 BC)

TO BATTLE!@!!!
Ohrami

Angusman wrote:

It is entirely seemly for a young man killed in battle to lie mangled by the bronze spear. In his death all things appear fair. But when dogs shame the gray head and gray chin and nakedness of an old man killed, it is the most piteous thing that happens among wretched mortals.
Homer, The Iliad
Greek epic poet (800 BC - 700 BC)

TO BATTLE!@!!!
This means he wants to join
Nikki_old_1
OMG I wanna totes join this tournament. I think I can win because I'm the baddest bitch. Like I really think I can win because like... like I said like when i walk in the room I make a statement just by walking in the room. So like I think I could intimidate people with my presence.
silmarilen

Nikki wrote:

OMG I wanna totes join this tournament. I think I can win because I'm the baddest bitch. Like I really think I can win because like... like I said like when i walk in the room I make a statement just by walking in the room. So like I think I could intimidate people with my presence.
automatic win before it even started
Starz0r
I'll join
ouranhshc
Add me
My Accuracy Sucks
hey why didn't you add me? D:
My flag is italian but only cause i made this account in italy ;o, i live in the US lol.
-Soba-

My Accuracy Sucks wrote:

hey why didn't you add me? D:
My flag is italian but only cause i made this account in italy ;o, i live in the US lol.
I can vouch ;3
winber1

silmarilen wrote:

Nikki wrote:

automatic win before it even started
Alpha Kitten
everidey 17-23 gmt+3
Topic Starter
Sync
Oh yeah, I'm not adding people w/o US flags yet. Don't worry, I'll follow you guys up but for now I'm keeping it simple.

21:14:03 <BanchoBot> My Accuracy Sucks is in United States
21:14:59 <BanchoBot> Alpha Kitten is in Göteborg, Sweden
21:15:33 <BanchoBot> MillhioreF is in United States

Alright, so I'm going to add My Accuracy Sucks and Millhiore. Alpha Kitten: if you can provide proof that you're from America I'll add you.
Think_Aria
I'll do it.
LunarSakuya
hi i'll join

Weekends are usually great
FishHook
lets see how rusty I've gotten since counter strike and dayZ took my hobbies. playable timezone is night-late night, east coast. so like 8:30pm-4am EST

T,Th im free usually after noon
pielak213
­
Zyph
I'll join, but I'm not absolutely sure when I'm available. xD
FishHook

Zyph wrote:

I'll join, but I'm not absolutely sure when I'm available. xD
thats why there can always be reschedules =)
Lybydose
fine I'll play
haxsu
I'll join but I must warn all of you that I suck at this game.

I'm available usually on weekends
Andy Chen_old
I'd like to join :D

On weekends, except Sunday.
Ohrami
Pointing out a couple things: Me and Sync would like to keep an even bracket (powers of 2 such as 16, 32, 64, etc.), so we're probably only going to admit one more person. Also, Sync, you forgot to add Starz0r to the list of participants, so do it when you get back. ;D

With that being said, I see little reason why this tournament can't start soon beyond potential scheduling issues!

Edit: NixXSkate might not show up, actually, because he seems to have quit this game, so we'll probably accept two more people. ;>
outohere
I'm in. 8pm-12am est
Topic Starter
Sync
I've PMed NixXSkate for confirmation
Ohrami
Hmm.. I got the numbers a bit off because a person (Unizer) PMed about joining but I don't think he posted in the thread. Also, you should add Ostrovia to the list ;D
Andy Chen_old
Nixxskate busted his monitor so he'd probably not playing :<
Topic Starter
Sync
Alright, removing Nix and adding Ostrovia.
Lythryn
Put me in :D
3pm-12am est
Unizer
Count me in ~
6-10 pm est on any given day for the most part
Ohrami
That should be it for sign ups, since we now have 32 people! That means we can get this tournament started very soon. :3

Sorry to anyone who wants to join after this!
ryza
inb4 kyou and sapphireghost in the finals

too bad kaoru is on vacation
show more