forum

StarCraft II

posted
Total Posts
show more
SparkNorkx
Lol, I can't play my game because my brother is playing and I don't have a gaming computer yet. :(
bmin11

Odaril wrote:

Play Starcraft 1 for a week. Then come back to Starcraft 2. Your macro will be omgwtfbbq better.
We need to play more SC1
SparkNorkx

bmin11 wrote:

Odaril wrote:

Play Starcraft 1 for a week. Then come back to Starcraft 2. Your macro will be omgwtfbbq better.
We need to play more SC1
Sadly, it's not that popular anymore and I misplaced my copy.
yeahyeahyeahhh
rofl you should see the number of view the SPL championships just had. SC1 is more popular than ever
bmin11
It's still an on going game here >_>~
Gomo Psivarh
You require more vespene ♂gays :D
Kokizi
do the fusion core dance!
waco_old
BANJO will rule the world!
Monsterpiece

Playing with a friend :)
bomber34
Well i got this game a year now but i don't think that i play it that much because i have no people to play against xD
I can forget online playing ^^ i will lose all the time ...
laport
i hate it when people randomly disconnect from squadron tower defense. you destroy the game for 7 people.
Nharox
Anyone here still playong on EU?
TouhouNerd
yes me,add me if u want LoliChobo #839
Nharox
Silly Touhounerd.
Shuya
Here too ^^
UnitZDare#505
Plat Zerg >.<
jianzii

Zerostarry wrote:

Silver protoss here
So you're gonna need to build a gate. Then 3 more. Then hit Diamond.
emonite

bomber34 wrote:

Well i got this game a year now but i don't think that i play it that much because i have no people to play against xD
Same...epic in losing all the time online but no win at all...I feel pathetic :(
So I played with A.I all the time (skirmish) or campaign mode.
bomber34

emonite wrote:

bomber34 wrote:

Same...epic in losing all the time online but no win at all...I feel pathetic :(
So I played with A.I all the time (skirmish) or campaign mode.
Maybe we noobs should start an own league :3
Your ingame name? I think I am really bad ^^
Rantai
Currently attempting to win at least one game where the only things I build are buildings and probes.

(not a cannon rush, a 100 probe attack \:D/)
Shuya
lol when it had worked, pls send me the replay :D
bmin11
just bought this game, since now my computer can run it. Anyone still plays?
nomen
I wanted to play day before yesterday, but apperantely my account is blocked. And it's too much hassle to get it unblocked.
bmin11
Going through practice matches after finishing the campaign. Still learning this game right now.
Kneeo
Lol you'll be pro in no time ;)
bmin11

Kneeo wrote:

I'm not your typical Korean, sadly :|
Zerostarry

bmin11 wrote:

Kneeo wrote:

I'm not your typical Korean, sadly :|
korean is korean!
bmin11
Just had a first game of placement match and it was a bronze league player.

He had 12 warp gates, 4 robotics facilities, and 4 zealots... with one base.
Kneeo
Lol first of many then?
G0r
Well that's just the 12gate into 4robo build. Totally standard. Did you win? Usually that build transitions into losing your entire base.
bmin11

G0r wrote:

Well that's just the 12gate into 4robo build. Totally standard. Did you win? Usually that build transitions into losing your entire base.
I would have understood if he had a second or third expansion, but he only had a single base with 4 zealots by the time I pushed. I won with that push.

I got into a silver league after beating two bronze and one gold. I lost the other two game on purpose because I thought I was going to be overplaced :<
G0r
Overplaced... >.> Gold leaguers suuuuck.

Good that you won that game. Looks like his build worked perfectly.
TheMojdak
Now would anyone here know any way to watch SC2 replays WITHOUT opening up Starcraft itself? Something about an update making it impossible to watch replays from cracked copi... i mean "un-updateable" versions of the game? lol

P.S. Will buy the whole Battlechest when all three games are released
lolcubes
Considering Heart of the Swarm was released earlier this week, I would like to bump this.

Also the campaign is really good. The story is a bit predictable, but it doesn't mean it's not enjoyable. I also like how some of the achievements aren't actually that easy to achieve (those mastery ones at least). But yeah, I actually do find it easier to complete (without those achievements) than Wings of Liberty. Finished on Brutal. :p
Magicphoenix
Fuck you Hellbats.
And Oracles.

PS : I play toss
- O n i -
hellbats and oracles ezpz

fuck swarm hosts
Yocake
yep, but i never saw swarm hosts in my 1VS1 match up.And, i play toss. And,, i'm noob...
awp
Bought this game on the weekend (finally); my brother really likes it and keeps telling me to get it.

I'm sure I'll love the campaign but probably won't play online very much.
DEAR SPARK
And to this day Koreans are still winning everything
Gumpy
Nice bump.
Anyone played the Legacy of the Void beta?
joi-

Gumpyyy wrote:

Nice bump.
Anyone played the Legacy of the Void beta?
No, is it good? I played to platinum (or was it diamond can't remember) like two or three years ago and quit because it was getting on my nerves too much. I've been tempted to come back though.
show more