posted
Total Posts
show more
DerekMcD

Fapfrit wrote:

I wake up late, I need to get up early :S
I'm with you.
BrokenArrow
The fact that I didn't put her on my ignore list earlier. Best decision of my life, finally I can stop caring about shit. :3
Mantis
early morning
Pegram
School starts today. And holiday ends today. Gay.
Blue Stig
IMGUR HATE "UMBRELLA"
"UMBRELLA" NO UPLOAD
NOW NEED MORE BRAIN BLEECH
YuZuKi Kenny
M O M
Katze
my boyfriend = =
silmarilen
nosebleed
Genkishi
H-O-M-E-W-O-R-K-S

=w=
Mantis
I quitted from #russian
boat

Mantis wrote:

I quitted from #russian
:<
GeeNX
I was talking with a friend on eBuddy and I went sleep, when I woke up I noticed she wrote me a lot of messaegs, I was reading all of them when suddenly all disappeared and just were 2 short ones, but I was reading the others

PS: IS NOT A DREAM
PS2: I AM SO FUCKING ANGRY
Jordan
I woke up really late :_:
Kyonko Hizara
My jaw keeps coming out of the socket on the left side =.=
BakFlip
Hit the back of my foot while sitting on a stool :(
Malinen
Vish024
A certain Gladi.

Sort of irritated.
thelewa

Kyonko-chan wrote:

My jaw keeps coming out of the socket on the left side =.=
mine used to do that a few years ago

oh wait it still happens if I try to move my jaw too much to the left
birra
My sister-...keeps annoying me that I even can't sleep at all
UnderminE
Some people who fucked a very important friend's mood while he was trying to study for his important exam for months.
BrokenArrow
Me being jealous for no reason.
Kaona
The fact that all me and my boyfriend seem to do is argue and I feel like we're only becoming more and more distant. I know we both still love each other but I'm not feeling the same kind of happiness I used to feel with him because of this. ;-;
Hika

BrokenArrow wrote:

Seph
Giving up on some stuff that I promised I wouldn't, but eh fuck it. Its not worth it to continue so fuck it.
Kanye West
Trying to get 666 posts. This is actually hard work.
Marcin

BrokenArrow wrote:

This makes me angry pretty often
AND
stupid fags on minecraft server which stole my inv. D:
UnderminE

Kaona wrote:

The fact that all me and my boyfriend seem to do is argue and I feel like we're only becoming more and more distant. I know we both still love each other but I'm not feeling the same kind of happiness I used to feel with him because of this. ;-;
We broke up today because of the same reason (Though we are okay). Just say your feelings to him, don't let him learn about your feelings by himself.
Kaona

UnderminE wrote:

Kaona wrote:

We broke up today because of the same reason (Though we are okay). Just say your feelings to him, don't let him learn about your feelings by himself.
Thanks. <3 I did tell him my feelings and all I'm going to say here is that our relationship is being tested at it's limits again.

Also, I'm glad you and your (now ex) boyfriend are okay. c:
UnderminE

Kaona wrote:

Thanks. <3 I did tell him my feelings and all I'm going to say here is that our relationship is being tested at it's limits again.

Also, I'm glad you and your (now ex) boyfriend are okay. c:
Being with him for 4-5 years was nice though, thank you anyway hope everything will be better between you and your boyfriend \:D/
Jordan
My aiming performance depending on my fucked up mouse cable
GeeNX
Stupid people >_>
Naikaze
Keep getting psychic screamed
Kaona
Somebody being completely ignorant to the truth of the situation he was in.
birra
trashes everywhere orz
G0r
Neighbors blasting music at 12:30. -_-
Kedi
my fucking fridge.

Seph
My boss just pissed me off so much today, so I made a quick resignation letter and literally slapped it onto his face.
Heibel

NCassava
my little brother broke my action figure D'X
gyorin
show more