forum

[Archived] Speedy Combo Counting when Mid-Spectating Taiko Plays

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Kitokofox
Well, I was watching someone play Taiko earlier.

The thing is, at the time, they had like a 300 or so combo and were mid-song. And when I started to spectate them, the combo speedily counted up to the combo they were at, instead of just displaying it. I don't know what causes it, but it looks pretty funny. Easily replicable, just get a good Taiko player to play, spectate them when they got like a big combo, and watch the combo counter go crazy.
Marcin
It's normal. Not a bug.
You prefer to combo show immediately, or fade by counting it into actual combo of player?
1st option is a little big ugly, in my opinion.
Topic Starter
Kitokofox
There's another bug I found out in Taiko, that's for another topic, but basically Sudden Death doesn't fail the player in Taiko >.<

But yeah, it seemed like a bug to me. Still need opinions though.
Marcin

Kitokofox wrote:

There's another bug I found out in Taiko, that's for another topic, but basically Sudden Death doesn't fail the player in Taiko >.<

But yeah, it seemed like a bug to me. Still need opinions though.
On taiko, you never fail, until the end of song.
Topic Starter
Kitokofox

Marcin wrote:

On taiko, you never fail, until the end of song.
Kinda kills the point of "Sudden" death, though.
Winshley

Kitokofox wrote:

I played Taiko recently with SuddenDeath mod, and I failed instantly. (Previously was what you said until the slider issue has been fixed)