forum

Laura Shigihara - Cube Land

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
nick666101
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on vrijdag 31 augustus 2012 at 17:49:01

Artist: Laura Shigihara
Title: Cube Land
Tags: minecraft
BPM: 117
Filesize: 18114kb
Play Time: 03:23
Difficulties Available:
  1. Hard (4,57 stars, 457 notes)
Download: Laura Shigihara - Cube Land
Download: Laura Shigihara - Cube Land (no video)
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
My 4th beatmap. Give tips, mod it, and like it if you want.
Kitokofox
I was about to mod it. Didn't realize just how tired I was though.

I have many many comments for this map though, and I'll say it when I wake up, I promise. I'll do it with a post edit if this post doesn't get piled up too much with other comments.

This song is awesome and I really want to help. :)

*Currently working on it*

Here's some things I looked upon.
You kinda forgot to snap the timing sections, they're off by a small bit. You might have done that on purpose, I dunno.
Started playing it, seemed like a real neat map. It was timed perfectly, and I liked the move curve. Then I hit a few snags.
00:21:874 (4,5,6) - You suddenly decided to jump double here.
00:24:695 (1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4) - And then you jump down to about 1.5x the original here.
Then somewhere around here you jump time and time again between these few distance snaps. It got quite irritating.
03:06:233 (11,12,1,2) - The mapping had always carried a smooth curve to follow through, a nice pretty bee-dance pattern too. Then suddenly your comboes started breakign that and heading into reverse over and over, while introducing really distant jumps. They're good curves and all, but it just didnt work if they kept getting interruped over and over.
03:19:054 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - This may look really, really cool. And it IS, in my opinion. As cool as it may be though, it's really confusing to the player. Maybe you should revise it a little? Like a 5-point star. Just an idea. What looked like the collest part of all, actually turned out to be the most unplayable part of all.

I think you should probably tone down the HP drain a Notch. (Get it?) Once I was down in the hole, it got very, very hard to get back out.

I did log a bit of movement I made in the editor with AIMod. All the other parts, I can't really help you with, because it's your way of mapping and your curve.

Hard
00:21:874 (4) - Move to {x:368 y:200}.
00:22:131 (5) - Move to {x:296 y:248}.
00:22:387 (6) - Move to {x:368 y:296}, add a whistle.

Other than that, it's a very palpable map and I really enjoyed it.

Anyway, good luck ^^ I hope for the best for your map!
Galbatorex
the map itself is pretty well made, the only thing that anoyed me was the quality of the music, particularly the "speaker scratching", you might wanna consider replacing it with something of better quality