Total Posts
show more
Liut

yeahyeahyeahhh wrote:

WHY DOES IT STOP RIGHT BEFORE THEIR HANDS TOUCH THEIR BOTTOMS AH
IDK :( :( :( :cry: :cry:
yeahyeahyeahhh
DAY BY DAY IS OUT

Also Younha has a new album/MV out, both are really good. 2 MV version, Color and B&W

B&W

Color
go_green_old
Boyfriend or B1A4 is so cool
Liut
Seems like in a Japanese interview SHINee speaks about a probably show in Rome D:
Cause of the high number of Italian Shawols

OMGWTFBBQ
MoeChuu
Eletric shock - f(x) *Q*
nightscapture
I have only one thing to say: 2NE1

Senritsu
My favourite kpop singer will be IU /m/
She's so cute >w<
Liut
Min is the best
Mizzii
Suzu_old_1
Liut
wow.. o,o
mosluv
Needs more slow songs!

EDIT: Can you see the video? Appears white to me. D: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2TKnDTrSWCQ If it's white.
ychao
@Nexy: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2TKnDTrSWCQ

[youtube]2TKnDTrSWCQ[/youtube]
Ergo:
mosluv
Thanks ^_^
yeahyeahyeahhh
I mean.. I can shower you guys in Ballads if you want....
Liut
Hmm i really hope to see one kpop group at the olympic ceremony T T
yeahyeahyeahhh
Only if its PSY
dNextGen
can someone name the catchiest SNSD's albums ? i'd like to try it
yeahyeahyeahhh
Get the Run Devil Run (Repackaged) album.
dNextGen
thx yyy :3
Liut

yeahyeahyeahhh wrote:

Only if its PSY
Speaking of PSY , he had a fantastic performance with Sistar and Kara at SBS <3
Keksi
and After School*
Suzu_old_1
Liut
Psy to release a new version of “Gangnam Style”

The star of our latest Coffee Break segment, Psy, will be releasing a new version of his explosive hit song “Gangnam Style“. The new version of the song will be titled “Oppa, You’re My Style” and it’s video will be released on August 15th.

It has been revealed that “Oppa, You’re My Style” was in the works at the same time as the “Gangnam Style” music video production. The song will reinterpret “Gangnam Style” from the woman’s perspective. Therefore, the female star of the former music video 4Minute‘s HyunA will be the main character of the new version.

Hyuna aijdEIDjwiejwIjdiwjijd

Edit : wtf she sounds like i don't know what , terrible version lol
Suzu_old_1
xiceyx
BigBang! They are just awesome xD I love how they all looked in their Alive album and performances!
Meikyuuiri Tsumi

Topic Starter
Tenshi
Waiting for Epik High's comeback this month. :D
Professor Prinny
^ Same here!
Sleep Powder
The only good k-pop is the movie White.
bmin11

Mizzii

This song . . .
jabberwockey

Liutprando wrote:

Psy to release a new version of “Gangnam Style”

The star of our latest Coffee Break segment, Psy, will be releasing a new version of his explosive hit song “Gangnam Style“. The new version of the song will be titled “Oppa, You’re My Style” and it’s video will be released on August 15th.

It has been revealed that “Oppa, You’re My Style” was in the works at the same time as the “Gangnam Style” music video production. The song will reinterpret “Gangnam Style” from the woman’s perspective. Therefore, the female star of the former music video 4Minute‘s HyunA will be the main character of the new version.

Hyuna aijdEIDjwiejwIjdiwjijd

Edit : wtf she sounds like i don't know what , terrible version lol

I..I agree lol I like Hyuna but I just can't listen to that version :?
Katsu_old_1
Thread for me, so lucky!
SECRET had comeback last weeeek :3

+ Gangnam style by Hyuna sounds like pikachu.
jujugasms
people have been trying to get me into kpop for years but I never really took the time to listen
to it even though I always liked jpop. But anyway I came across a video by 2ne1 two weeks ago
and was like "oh damn their amazing" and then that lead me to snsd, then to big bang then to f(x)
you get the picture I didn't know what I was missing.
bmin11

Haven't heard this song for too long <3
Hika
I don't really like k-pop but I recommend the album 'Catch Me' by TVXQ. It was so good that I actually bought it...
bmin11
Just for curiosity, is Gangnam Style really a hit in USA/Canada? I haven't heard a single time here, so I can't really tell how famous it has gotten.
Hika

bmin11 wrote:

Just for curiosity, is Gangnam Style really a hit in USA/Canada? I haven't heard a single time here, so I can't really tell how famous it has gotten.
It plays on the radio & I don't even live on the west coast..
Topic Starter
Tenshi

bmin11 wrote:

I love how they pronounce it.
show more