Rest In peace.

The special feeling of having a married waifu~ signature made for you -_-
The Ribbon Red

Accelerator-kun wrote:

Giganscudo wrote:

Rest In peace.

The special feeling of having a married waifu~ signature made for you -_-
And there goes by...

Gone were the feeling of achievement being married to a waifu and having a picture of her in your signature.

Needs MLGnom's response.
MLGnom
I'm impressed that you did something like this. You were bored or what? Anyway it's nice. D:

With something like this people would get bored of these in around month. Because everyone would have same characters with isn't anything special.
Having something "unique" only for one person, changes that. ^^

So, if people will still do requests, I will continue doing them. So don't worry about me. (Well as you know my takes time since I'm a little busy and lazy in free time).
The Ribbon Red

MLGnom wrote:

With something like this people would get bored of these in around month. Because everyone would have same characters with isn't anything special.
Nice point you have there.

Without rules, it's kinda pointless, isn't it? It feels like there is almost nothing to appreciate since there's "hardly" any effort at all [IMO].

It's great to see that you're in a good mood, MLGnom. Or at least, that's what your avatar is telling me.
Accelerator-kun

MLGnom wrote:

Well as you know my takes time since I'm a little busy and lazy in free time
That's the appreciable part.

MLGnom wrote:

+1
Nanael_old
I'm surprised someone made something like this, well, it's not the first time (DJAngel gave it a somewhat lazy shot in the past) but a web based application is something I didn't see coming, and a stable one at that.

I agree with the fact that something easy to get, and that anybody could have is bound to get old pretty fast, since the point of making them was to be totally possessive over a character for many, with this, I'd guess that feeling is crushed.

Letting aside all that, the app is damn good at what it does.
N A L U

Nanael wrote:

I'm surprised someone made something like this, well, it's not the first time (DJAngel gave it a somewhat lazy shot in the past) but a web based application is something I didn't see coming, and a stable one at that.

I agree with the fact that something easy to get, and that anybody could have is bound to get old pretty fast, since the point of making them was to be totally possessive over a character for many, with this, I'd guess that feeling is crushed.

Letting aside all that, the app is damn good at what it does.
thelewa
The easiest way to stop a retarded fad is to get people bored with it

Soaprman you are a hero
The Ribbon Red

thelewa wrote:

The easiest way to stop a retarded fad is to get people bored with it

Soaprman you are a hero
I don't even know why you're here.

Here, have a bread.
Topic Starter
Soaprman
My PR department has instructed me to state that "it is what it is".

It is what it is.
Mara
I think I am doing something wrong.
FisHie_old
Gabi
GeGGuli

LunaticMara wrote:

I think i did somethig wrong too.
Accelerator-kun
MLGnom is still the best priest.
Tweelon

GeGGuli wrote:

LunaticMara wrote:

I think i did somethig wrong too.
lol.
NaomiMinette
+1 Tweelon for making me legitimately lol
Net-Nue
Nice thread OwOb (for troller)
dolljoints
Some of these are actually really funny.
I doubt this will have any impact on the other thread though, but the potential for fun this app holds is pretty awesome.
The Ribbon Red

Net-Nue wrote:

(for troller)
NaomiMinette

The Ribbon Red wrote:

Needs trollface.
DJ Angel
wow forever alone thread
Shohei Ohtani
Waifus beware.

I'm about to get all mormon and crap here
The Ribbon Red

Blazevoir wrote:

The Ribbon Red wrote:

Needs trollface.
There's actually one, but trolls don't get married (If you know what I mean).
Shohei Ohtani

The Ribbon Red wrote:

Blazevoir wrote:

Needs trollface.
There's actually one, but trolls don't get married (If you know what I mean).
no

i don't understand

please explain
The Ribbon Red

CDFA wrote:

no

i don't understand

please explain
Problem?
Akenaide

Matoryoshika wrote:

now, we can do polygamy?
lolol
+1 o/
SonicFan344
+5 Post. Epic
Gaba

Blazevoir wrote:

+1 Tweelon for making me legitimately lol
thelewa
Stefan
^HNNNNNNNG
SonicFan344

Matoryoshika wrote:

now, we can do polygamy?
lolol
Now everyone can be Daru from Steins;Gate! he had his own harem of 2D wives lolol
Shohei Ohtani

That's not how this is supposed to work
Rei Hakurei

CDFA wrote:

i think it's only your connection..
Lunavista
This is great. Very cool idea!
Desperately in love with an anime guy
Topic Starter
Soaprman

CDFA wrote:

the shit did you do, son
JudgeTheDude
That's just... So useless.

As MLGnom said, the "Married with" icons will become too mainstream.
They will not stay uniques as today.
Each married character is married with only ONE player, and that's why it's so cool.
Doing thinks like this is good for newbies who don't want to be fair with the others and just want a stupid icon to be as married players.

That's the fact that these icons are unique that makes them nice, plus the fact they are well made :3

So, it's now up to you, the guys who use this software: do you want to be unique, or do you just want to have an picture to be swag ?
That's your choice. But I think MLGnow is the most qualified to do that. It's his hobby, he likes doing that, don't forget it.
superch00b

JudgeTheDude wrote:

Each married character is married with only ONE player, and that's why it's so cool.
Doing thinks like this is good for newbies who don't want to be fair with the others and just want a stupid icon to be as married players.

That's the fact that these icons are unique that makes them nice, plus the fact they are well made :3

So, it's now up to you, the guys who use this software: do you want to be unique, or do you just want to have an picture to be swag ?
That's your choice. But I think MLGnow is the most qualified to do that. It's his hobby, he likes doing that, don't forget it.
:3 Agreed
thelewa
:o

JudgeTheDude wrote:

The "married to" signs might be unique, but you most definitely won't be unique if you have one.
show more