forum

[Archived] Autoplay saved as own score.

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Yuzeyun
So basically, after watching an autoplay to see if nothing is wrong on my map, it got saved as my own score (My own name, not mekkadosu!) locally (Not online since the map isn't ranked yet) : http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/373515

The steps to encounter such a bug are the following:

0. Game in fullscreen
1. Open mods, select auto
2. watch
3. While in ranking screen, switch to Windowed mode (ALT-Enter)
4. The ranking screen re-appears, with an applause, and I got the usual ranking screen when you rank on a map (http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/373521). LIKE IF YOU PLAYED THE MAP (I think it can affect the online rankings, because of this step.)

And I was able to reproduce it with another song, but I won't put the screenshot because its background is NSFW. Ranking screen after the bug happened : http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/373520

Oh and it's possible doing this in the other way (Windw => FullS)
MillhioreF
there's a similar bug to steal someone else's score that you just spectated... dont worry, it doesn't submit xD

big black... nice bug!
winber1
Damn. I'm so pro, I can beat any song with any mod now.

But yeah, will confirm that this happens to me as well.
Topic Starter
Yuzeyun

MillhioreF wrote:

there's a similar bug to steal someone else's score that you just spectated... dont worry, it doesn't submit xD
Luckily it doesn't. I tried this on an unranked map with another method than yours but it's getting weird as the ranking screen appears. >_>
WASSHOI

Stand back everyone, I'm FCing everything on my list.

Confirmed working, but is there any way to delete personal scores without wiping all of your local scores?
JhowM
Happened to me once after spectating someone, when a song finished downloading (osu!direct) while in the result screen.
Winshley

_Gezo_ wrote:

(I think it can affect the online rankings, because of this step.)
I don't think this is possible, as shown from WASSHOI's screenshot. If he does, he would have been #1 on Online scoreboard.

(Which is... actually a good thing though)
Seph
this happened to me way before when i was spectating Cookiezi lol. I got this no miss play and i cant even do insanes
Topic Starter
Yuzeyun

Winshley wrote:

_Gezo_ wrote:

I don't think this is possible, as shown from WASSHOI's screenshot.
I was unsure about this since I was checking an unranked map at first, so yeah. o.o
WASSHOI

Winshley wrote:

_Gezo_ wrote:

I don't think this is possible, as shown from WASSHOI's screenshot. If he does, he would have been #1 on Online scoreboard.

(Which is... actually a good thing though)
I haven't tested due to the risk of a possible banning if I'm reported just for testing if it's easy to replicate.
JhowM
Here is how the osu!direct one works:

It finishes downloading song, loads it, then applause folowed by this:
Since it gets to this step, I think it can be submitted(?).

After clicking "Continue", everything but osu! direct looks ok here:
Then after clicking "Return to Menu":
It's there, in my local ranking.

Maybe it happens because the loading of the map makes the result screen reload(?).

I'm not sure.
Sonez_old

got that from spectating WW, it shows in my local data. just sitting there mocking me while i try to play it on dt. :(

but yeah no idea how it happened