forum

(CTB) Records display show spinner fruits and droplets

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +35
show more
[suicide

VelperK wrote:

Currently when you finish a song, it will lead you to the final summary of your performance which right now lacks of a very important thing: showing the missed droplets. It should be a very simple thing to add, and also very helpful to a lot of CtB players out there.
No.

KRZY wrote:

Showing the number of spin fruits you've caught would also be an interesting statistic to look at. Would this be a plausible addition as well?
Yes.
Topic Starter
VelperK

Manchineel wrote:

VelperK wrote:

Currently when you finish a song, it will lead you to the final summary of your performance which right now lacks of a very important thing: showing the missed droplets. It should be a very simple thing to add, and also very helpful to a lot of CtB players out there.
No.

KRZY wrote:

Showing the number of spin fruits you've caught would also be an interesting statistic to look at. Would this be a plausible addition as well?
Yes.
lol why
bomber34
I would support your request very much but i am afraid that it will enrages me when i see that i missed 1 droplet D:
winber1

VelperK wrote:

lol why
The fact that he has only posted once and has been with the community for less than a month leaves me with suspcion :S

Though these things that have been said make too much sense not to do, especially when there's two empty spaces anyways that aren't filled in the results screen.
[suicide
velperk.

CTB can be competitive, so players watch replays to see how many fruits are caught in the spinners so they can catch more than the leading score.
That why KRZY is yes. so players can just see how many more spinners to catch than the leading score.

Droplets. only accurate freaks care about those things. Accuracy doesn't = skill. in term of only droplets. It can lead you ahead of an opponent, but it's only a 10 point difference.
There are many players who have many #1s who don't give a flip about accuracy. 8-)
Last Remnant_old
I support!
Topic Starter
VelperK

Manchineel wrote:

velperk.

CTB can be competitive, so players watch replays to see how many fruits are caught in the spinners so they can catch more than the leading score.
That why KRZY is yes. so players can just see how many more spinners to catch than the leading score.

Droplets. only accurate freaks care about those things. Accuracy doesn't = skill. in term of only droplets. It can lead you ahead of an opponent, but it's only a 10 point difference.
There are many players who have many #1s who don't give a flip about accuracy. 8-)
so because a certain proposition doesn't fit what you'd use to check, but it does for some other people, you just don't support it? dat logic.

not sure if trolling or if you just forgot to think before posting.
Kurokami

Manchineel wrote:

Accuracy doesn't = skill.
Hmm, tell me this after you SS'd Strangeprogram.
Laharl

VelperK wrote:

I think it's the latter.

Btw -> Support, but I still don't have any stars. =(
Rei Hakurei
hmmm put the use missing droplets and spinner fruit catched in 300g and 100k fields ? (since CTB only use 4 field which is 300 (main fruit), 100 (slider tick droplet), 50 (fruit droplet - which affects accuracy), and X (fruit miss)
[suicide
so because a certain proposition doesn't fit what you'd use to check, but it does for some other people, you just don't support it? dat logic.

Seriously why waste peppys time with this feature request? There's obviously many other requests that would better benefit the game than this.
The only need for this is in a few players.
Kurokami

Manchineel wrote:

Seriously why waste peppys time with this feature request? There's obviously many other requests that would better benefit the game than this.
Why you came here? You are just registered not so long ago how you are able to know what is need and what is useless? For us, this request is useful so get out.
Topic Starter
VelperK

Manchineel wrote:

They are NOT a few players my friend, ALL ctb players in the end of a song would like to know how many droplets they missed. I mean, it's like any other statistics, they're interesting to check but not indispensable and I think that is why nobody asked for it before. And of course that there are a lot of other features requests out there that would be great to have, including this one ;)
[suicide
They are NOT a few players my friend, ALL ctb players in the end of a song would like to know how many droplets they missed. I mean, it's like any other statistics, they're interesting to check but not indispensable and I think that is why nobody asked for it before. And of course that there are a lot of other features requests out there that would be great to have, including this one ;)
Request denied.

You just claimed the representation of ALL ctb players.
You do not represent us. :P
Mercurial
Don't start to be an asshole Manchineel.
Topic Starter
VelperK

Manchineel wrote:

Request denied.

No I don't, it was just a personal generalization of the average ctb player. Nothing else.

And please don't be an asshole, as Mercurial said. If you won't check how many droplets you missed that's fine, but others would and that should be enough for you to support it, but NOOOO, let's keep trolling this VelperK guy and see how mad he gets! YEAH! -.-
Who are you, Senyo? ekopret8ks? because this is already filled with multiaccounts and there is like a 99.99% of probabilities that you are one as well. I would be glad to know who's.
Laharl

Manchineel wrote:

Request denied.

Change "ALL CtB Players" into "basically ALL CtB Players" and there you go.

Maybe it is not interesting for you - but it is interestig for a lot of people, so why do you keep on saying it is useless (well, basically, of course.)?

Rei_Fan49 wrote:

hmmm put the use missing droplets and spinner fruit catched in 300g and 100k fields ? (since CTB only use 4 field which is 300 (main fruit), 100 (slider tick droplet), 50 (fruit droplet - which affects accuracy), and X (fruit miss)
Yeah! =D
[suicide
No I don't, it was just a personal generalization of the average ctb player. Nothing else.
which is just an opinion.

create a poll.
Honestly. You'd get more a lot of people not caring of this feature.
Topic Starter
VelperK

Manchineel wrote:

create a poll.
Kurokami

VelperK wrote:

Manchineel wrote:

create a poll.
I lol'd.
Sure
I support!
Skyblue_old_1
Support! <3
bwross
More stats is fun. Especially the spinner fruit count. But why stop with CtB for these two stats... knowing the hit/missed tick counts in Taiko would be interesting (and barrages are certainly very relevant to score), as would the extra spin bonus in standard.
Drafura
Support with number of spin fruit catched.
Topic Starter
VelperK
bump
theowest
about the spinner fruit: t/100578
has more support, detailed information, more contructive and concrete discussion, and it applies to osu! default too, so you should remove that part of your request
Prieto
All CTB users need this, it's too retarded search the number of droplets of the BeatMap