forum

IP Blocked, need assistance. [invalid]

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Phenomz
IT'S ME AGAIN! \O/

Well seems like ONCE AGAIN (xD) my IP got blocked, and oooooonce again, I don't know why and I'd like to. lol

My case is that I was normally connected and osu!direct wasn't working (stuck on searching...) so I tried to re-log and this started to happen...

peppy
This is likely an issue at your end. You can provide the IP in question if you would like me to check, but such blocks generally only happen when you attempt to login unsuccessfully many times in a row.
Topic Starter
Phenomz

peppy wrote:

This is likely an issue at your end. You can provide the IP in question if you would like me to check, but such blocks generally only happen when you attempt to login unsuccessfully many times in a row.
Well, yeah... I gave you the IP so you could check if there's something wrong with my ip or my account...
Derekku

Phenom wrote:

peppy wrote:

Well, yeah... I gave you the IP so you could check if there's something wrong with my ip or my account...
I removed it from the OP because I didn't think that it should be public. My apologies!
Topic Starter
Phenomz

Derekku wrote:

I removed it from the OP because I didn't think that it should be public. My apologies!
Oh well... maybe you protected me from some attack... thanks, you may know what you're doing ~

EDIT: I can even watch the scores.

And yes, my password IS correct...
Topic Starter
Phenomz
IP Still blocked... I can log-in but using a program that hides my IP and kills my internet speed...
peppy
I have checked the non-existent block list for you. Your IP is not blocked.
R a v o
¿Coreano o Español?

Mejor quédate con la Internet bloqueada...
Topic Starter
Phenomz

peppy wrote:

I have checked the non-existent block list for you. Your IP is not blocked.
And before you said that, me and a friend could join with our IPs again... (he was using same program as me) Weird huh...? Alright, /solved
peppy
You are able to login now? I didn't touch anything.
Topic Starter
Phenomz

peppy wrote:

You are able to login now? I didn't touch anything.
Yes... Hmm weird. And today I wasn't able for a little period of time, and do you know something curious? I have a friend that lives on my country but in a different state, and when I can't login, he can't login neither. lol ~ OFC our IPs are different... Is bancho having issues with Venezuela or something? hm..
peppy
As I previously stated, it is likely an issue with the route you have to the osu! servers. It is likely broken.
FaGGu
I cant log in to osu and i'm pretty sure reason is that my irc client is bad and connect many times in a row. I think my ip got blocked. Can anyone help me so i can log in to osu! again. And my ip is 192.168.11.66
peppy
That's your local IP. Also your account is not blocked in any way.
FaGGu
Alright! Thanks for help!
cherryaoi
removed is this account restricted, it says it has been for about a month now The accounts name is removed
Death

cherryaoi wrote:

removed is this account restricted, it says it has been for about a month now The accounts name is removed
Please email accounts@ppy.sh for account issues. This thread is extremely old.

Also having more than one account is against the rules, so there shouldn't really be a need to ask about a different account.