posted
Total Posts
show more
Shohei Ohtani
THIS IS MORE HENTAI ISN'T IT

ALL OF THIS HENTAI

TOO MUCH HENTAI

Hard:
00:42:981 (5) - NAZI: The spacing is a TINY bit off here, notable to make (5) look too close to (6)
01:08:648 (2) - NC?

Normal:
This map is amazing.

o333333333333333o

now go get this bubbled, this map is too kawaii
Topic Starter
Melophobia

CDFA wrote:

THIS IS MORE HENTAI ISN'T IT

ALL OF THIS HENTAI

TOO MUCH HENTAI

Hard:
00:42:981 (5) - NAZI: The spacing is a TINY bit off here, notable to make (5) look too close to (6)
01:08:648 (2) - NC?

Normal:
This map is amazing.

o333333333333333o

now go get this bubbled, this map is too kawaii
fixed both! thanks so much for hentai mod and stars! :D
Topic Starter
Melophobia

-Sekai- wrote:

Melo o.o remove the Short Ver from the title because of the new rule~

it's including "ショートバージョン" (short version), i think i shouldn't remove it~
thanks anyways
aabc271
As requested by Melophobia, I'm coming for a Taiko mod ~
Well, as the map's bubble is popped, I can now finish this 1-month-old request. Sry for late > <
Anyway, let's go ~

Blue~ Critical issues. You must fix this
Purple~ It's better to fix this
Pink~ Suggestions only. Change only if you want to

-----------------------

[tTaiko]

The whole diff is filled with quite a lot of 1/4s ( and also 1/6 + 1/4 ). I don't oppose the use of 1/4s & 1/6s in this diff, but I think it's better to make this diff easier as this is a relaxing song ( 8+* -> 7* ? ). I suggest adding more 1/2 rests & deleting some 1/4s & 1/6s so that the diff fits the song more ~

Suggested patterns
Suggestions only. Change them only if you want to ~

00:04:862 ( 1 ) - Red note ? As ddk sounds better to me ( To fit the ddk at 00:06:895 )

00:32:308 ( 1~3, 1, 1~2, 1 ) - oooo (1/6) ooo (1/4) ? As you can hear that the pitch of vocal goes up instead of down ~

00:40:694 ( 1~3, 1~2 ) - oooo (1/6) o ? This pattern fits the music more, with the same reason as above ~

01:07:632 ( 4 ) - Blue note ? imo this sounds better for this section ~

01:08:648 ( 1 ) - Red note ? imo this fits the 1/6 + 1/4 ( after this note ) better ~

01:57:441 ( 4 ) - Blue note ? As it has a higher pitch than 3 ( previous note ) ~

The map is OK overall ~

I can see that you're trying to map by fitting the drum, but it'll be better if more 1/2 rests and fewer 1/6s & 1/4s are used

This will have a better overall feeling as the song is soft, and a softer diff will fit well :3

Rating : 8/10 ( +0.5 : Hitsounds )

Star and good luck ~ ;)
Topic Starter
Melophobia
thank you aabc for taiko mod! :D
those
How do we like these changes? http://puu.sh/Gk9p
kanpakyin
Rechecking...

[Hard]
  1. 00:16:806 (1,2) - Sorry but this is unrankable because the sliderend is silent. We can't silence the sliderend (make it inaudible) nowsady. Please change it to 20% at least.
Fix it and I will rebubble
Topic Starter
Melophobia

kanpakyin wrote:

Rechecking...

[Hard]
  1. 00:16:806 (1,2) - Sorry but this is unrankable because the sliderend is silent. We can't silence the sliderend (make it inaudible) nowsady. Please change it to 20% at least.
Fix it and I will rebubble
fixed, although i just wonder if it's unrankable or not because of this
The end of a spinner (or even the entire spinner) the sliding sound of a slider, and the end of a slider can be silent,
kanpakyin
The end of a spinner (or even the entire spinner) the sliding sound of a slider, and the end of a slider can be silent,

Ranking Criteria wrote:

Hitsounds from hitcircles and sliders must be audible. These provide feedback for the player, and having them silent in a rhythm game doesn't make much sense. If you don't like the default sounds, then find replacements rather than silencing notes. You can use hitsounds from the Custom Hitsound Library or easily find others online. Lowering the volume of a few notes to provide a dampened effect is usually fine, but complete silence is always unacceptable. The end of a spinner (or even the entire spinner) the sliding sound of a slider, and the end of a slider can be silent, but only do it if it makes sense. Finally, you cannot silence both slider ticks and slider slides together.
Hope this can explain your confusion.

Anyway, your bubble is returned.

Rebubbled~
Andrea
This is a pretty good map! Nothing to say.

Ranked~
mancuso_JM_
Congratulations, Melo :3
YTYuyu
well well congratz on the rank Melo-chan ;)
Nyquill
poot yes
merchat7
Wow, Duca's voice is really different from the songs I normally hear from her, grats!
Mythol
hentaiiiiiiiiigratz~
Ryafuka
congratz :)
そらちゃんそらちゃんそらちゃんうわああああ
[CSGA]Ar3sgice
reconstruction of
S o r d a
おめ!
Topic Starter
Melophobia
thanks everyone >a<