Thank you silmarilen for correcting me.

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Apex_old
Silmarilen told me to put this plea in this forum:

silmarilen wrote:

wrong forum
I don't like anime anymore, I can't find any interest to watch it. I just don't feel like watching it, but you are all watching and I hope and please, help me to find an interest to watch anime.

I can't stop thinking that it's just meaningless to watch anime, the storyline's trash, it's all meaningless action, the characters are so stereotyped, I learn nothing that has to do with real life, it's so unrealistic and not practical, it's just wasting my time to watch them: I learn nothing after I watched it! The only thing it left in my mind pieces of trash in my brain.

So please, help me, since YOU are all Anime fans.
silmarilen
its always a pleasure to guide shit threads to the right forum
mathexpert
I might go with the argument that you can learn from watching anime, such as aspects of Japanese culture, the Japanese language, and even moral/social lessons (similar to how you may from good literature), however in the end anime is just entertainment. If you don't enjoy it it's fine; just find something else to occupy your time.
Tsukimi Luna
Everyone is entitled to their own opinions and interests i guess....
Like mathexpert said, its just a form of entertainment to keep oursleves from being bored..

Cant tell if trolling or not...
But if u are interested i can name you some title that actually teach some morals and stuff directly or indirectly
And also not stereotypical... I think...
Ephemeral
step away from the computer and think for a moment, how many of all the actions and things that you do in a day will count for something significant a year from now?

you will find drastically little. if your mind is set firmly on the horizon, you will see nothing but the setting sun.
D33d
If you don't like anime, then stop watching it or find better anime. Do we really need to advise you about this?
thelewa
Ephemeral most of the things we do won't count for anything in like a thousand years anyway so what's the point
YodaSnipe
#yolo
Pokebis
You're out of lucky, sorry. There's no good anime.
Topic Starter
Apex_old

Pokebis wrote:

You're out of lucky, sorry. There's no good anime.
Exactly, that's why I made this post.
Elfuun_old

D33d wrote:

If you don't like anime, then stop watching it or find better anime. Do we really need to advise you about this?
loli66
ok i just suggest sayonara zetsubou sensei, i like this series, are funny and i mean the characters dont are steoritype.
Mogsy
Thread closed. Because we have a stickied suggestion thread and this is stupid.