13.33%
Nope
15.78%
Later
16.67%
Total votes: 450
show more
Ekaru
Original and Lite use different chargers, but the DSi and 3DS do share the same charger. But, I know quite a few people with a 3DS and none of them have a DSi.
Dieathan

Azure_Kite wrote:

Oh look, I'm now a Nintendo Employee

I see what you did there. Damn posers...
Drakari_old
inb4 3DS XL actually needs a unique charger because the larger version with a larger battery needs a larger power supply for mysterious and impossible to predict reasons that probably have nothing to do with something like Nintendo being at fault...

Well anyway, tried KH 3D... Better than expected, but it didn't really grow on me. Neku is still great though.
rust45

Ekaru wrote:

Original and Lite use different chargers, but the DSi and 3DS do share the same charger. But, I know quite a few people with a 3DS and none of them have a DSi.
Don't forget that the phat DS shared it's charger with the GBA SP.
NaomiMinette
So apparently the next Super Smash Bros. game will team up with NamcoBandai (or whatever they go by). Could that mean we'll be seeing characters from the games they made?
Azure_Kite
So, we could be looking at tales of graces characters and Donders from Taiko?
rust45
I highly doubt ToG characters will make it in. It was only on a Nintendo system in Japan and wouldn't be well known anywhere else. (Of course there was the Fire Emblem characters before) I would think if any tales characters would make it in, they would either be from Symphonia or Abyss, more likely than not Symphonia.
Pokebis
There will be Pac Man and that will be it.
NaomiMinette
I can already imagine Lloyd (from Symphonia) being in it (I blame Super Smash Flash 2 for that).
bomber34
I hope for anything but PacMan
Yeah it it seems obvious and he will be in the game. But I cannot imagine him as playable character ...

btw ... it is a bit late but i think the controls of Kid Icarus Uprising are horrible without CPP. But I won't buy a CPP for one game :/

PS: Does anyone care for the final fantasy ryhtm game: Theatrythm (I hope it is right, PAL name at least)
NaomiMinette
Oh what... an FF rhythm game? I MUST see that :D
Azure_Kite
Theatrhythm is pretty fun to play, especially on the harder difficulties, but I think it feels like something I'll finish once and never touch again.

What about Heroes of Ruin? That reminds me so much of TitanQuest and other similar RPGdungeoncrawlers it's not even funny.
Dieathan
Final Fantasy has always had good music and it feels really nice that they made a game that takes some of the best songs in the franchise together.

This is 25 years of music from one of gaming's biggest franchises we're talking about here.
Azure_Kite

Dieathan wrote:

Final Fantasy has always had good music and it feels really nice that they made a game that takes some of the best songs in the franchise together.

This is 25 years of music from one of gaming's biggest franchises we're talking about here.
True, but the gameplay consists of the tapping anywhere on the screen. we've already played more precise play in OTO, EBA and OTO2.

The only thing this has OTO doesn't is swipes and FF Music.
Topic Starter
Mianki
I briefly tested Theatrythm FF demo, it was fun and I liked it :P
Pimpi
Theatrythm Final Fantasy looks good, I might get a copy if possible or maybe I save for Kingdom Hearts.. or a new pc.
I just have to wait..
Topic Starter
Mianki
Hmm, interesting~

Angelique
Ooooh very interesting indeed o.o
NaomiMinette
>Online multiplayer
>Co-op quests

GIMME!
Ekaru
If they fix the slow-down issues I've heard about for the American release then I'll bite.
Pokebis

Ekaru wrote:

If they fix the slow-down issues I've heard about for the American release then I'll bite.
Are there truly slow-down issues bad enough for you to not play a release?
Ekaru

Pokebis wrote:

Ekaru wrote:

Are there truly slow-down issues bad enough for you to not play a release?
That's what I've heard, at least. We'll see.
Quaraezha
Crossover of the year of all the Years.
Capcom x Namco Bandai x Sega
Project X Zone

Said crossover contains:
Street Fighter, Tekken, Dead Rising, God Eater, Devil May Cry, Darkstalkers, Megaman, Resident Evil, .hack//, Ghosts n' Goblins, and tons more.
Dude, holy shit.
Topic Starter
Mianki

Quaraezha wrote:

Project X Zone
Gonna be goood~
Hoping it won't be a Japan only game.
Azure_Kite
Got theatrhythm and harvest mood 3d today. It seems I was mistaken about theatrhythm. It's ultimate charts are ve.ry fun
Dieathan

Quaraezha wrote:

Project X Zone

Said crossover contains:
Street Fighter, Tekken, Dead Rising, God Eater, Devil May Cry, Darkstalkers, Megaman, Resident Evil, .hack//, Ghosts n' Goblins, and tons more.
Dude, holy shit.
Just saw this trailer. From the looks of it, it seems to a be a spiritual successor to Namco X Capcom. Here's to hoping for an international release.
Quaraezha
inb4 SEGA IS INVOLVED, WHERE'S SANIC?!?!?

Pokebis

Dieathan wrote:

Here's to hoping for an international release.
Namco
lol
Ekaru

Azure_Kite wrote:

Got theatrhythm and harvest mood 3d today. It seems I was mistaken about theatrhythm. It's ultimate charts are ve.ry fun
I'll have to pick it up eventually, then. How hard would you say the ultimate charts are?

On another note, it has occurred to me that NSMB2, with its emphasis on collecting coins, will be great at teaching the next generation the American Way. :D
mm201

Ekaru wrote:

coins
That said, I will be miffed if Wario is not a playable character.
NaomiMinette

mm201 wrote:

I will be miffed if Wario is not a playable character.
I doubt he will, but I'm just guessing here.

What I'm more concerned about is the DLC content.
Dieathan

mm201 wrote:

That said, I will be miffed if Wario is not a playable character.
So NSMB2 is basically a Wario game skinned as Mario.
Azure_Kite
So yeah. Theatrhythm actually has quite some hard things to it.

I really despise the habit of putting swipe notes directly after a stream of 1/2 touch notes. The game often senses the tap of the previous note as "putting the pen down to swipe", and causes a BAD hit. Trying to swipe while your pen is still down also often causes a BAD hit.

Perfect scores for any difficulty, any combo count is 7999999. The game recognizes CRITICAL hits as 7999999 \ #comboforselecteddifficulty . I'm using a team consisting of the Onion Knight, Terra, Vaan and Lightning at the moment. The difference in use of character selection is rather negligible, from my experience. Save a few "bonus" abilities, such as lightning using Libra to determine one of a single boss's possible drops in a Chaos Shrine score.

It's fun, don't get me wrong, but character growth isn't a drive like it's purported to be in the tutorial. Have fun playing Basic charts forever until you can play harder charts, too. You start off with Series mode, consisting of Basic charts from every Final Fantasy game. Once you clear a Series's songs, you unlock them in Challenge mode, which is essentially free play.

Within Challenge Mode, you can now play the Expert Score for each unlocked song! Once you beat that with an A grade or higher, an Ultimate Score becomes available. Once you finish all songs in a series on Expert Mode, you then unlock the ability to play the harder difficulties of that series in Series Mode. Same goes for Ultimate Charts.

Chaos Shrine is where the fun is. Every chart is randomly generated from a number of "possible" blocks within each segment of the song, allowing for a bit more variety in the charts. They're generally harder than Expert but easier than Ultimate charts, from my experience. When you beat a Dark Note within the Chaos Shrine, you can get different items depending on which boss you defeated and how quickly, etc. Each dark note has 9 possible boss drops from three separate bosses. Which boss you fight is decided by how well you do in the Field Song at the start of each Dark Note.
mm201

Azure_Kite wrote:

Every chart is randomly generated from a number of "possible" blocks within each segment of the song, allowing for a bit more variety in the charts.
Stream mode?
Azure_Kite
Well, squenix says in the manual there's a near endless combination of charts, soo...

Like stream, but at each point per song, different dark note owners will each have separate charts created for them. There is a way to transfer YOUR charts to another player, by using streetpass. Multiplayer games also use the host's version.
RemmyX25

Blazevoir wrote:

mm201 wrote:

I will be miffed if Wario is not a playable character.
I doubt he will, but I'm just guessing here.
:x
bomber34
I read today that the next SSB won't have much more characters really D:
because the main developer said that SSB would need a better direction or ideas than more playable characters.
He also said that more characters mean more unbelance D:
I would link the article but it is in german ...

Other topic:
I am a bit unsure what i should think of Kingdom Hearts after playing the demo ... it was pretty short and i guess it takes sometime to get used to the battlestyle ... I guess i still have to buy it
NaomiMinette
I don't mind if there's less characters in the SSB so long as they get rid of the "clones" and/or less played characters, but I WILL BE EXTREMELY DISAPPOINTED IF LUCARIO DOESN'T COME BACK DX /caps

If he doesn't, at least put Zoroark in his place :o
Topic Starter
Mianki
As long as there's Pikachu I'm happy :P
Shohei Ohtani
If Zoroark, Gardevoir, Lucario, and Mewtwo in the new SSB, it would be the best game ever~.

so moe~.
show more