JRPG games topic

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
selvi_chan
:3
Accelerator-kun
Is this topic necessary?
I mean, this is the point of the entire section!
Joof
But.. I kinda do want to find some good JRPGs. :3
Accelerator-kun

Joof wrote:

But.. I kinda do want to find some good JRPGs. :3
Rename the topic then, a JRPG games topic would be nice :3
Topic Starter
selvi_chan
O_O!!!!!!!! my sister! sorry, my sister is posting that.. QAQ SOOORRRYYYYYYY~~ *cry
Accelerator-kun

selvi_chan wrote:

O_O!!!!!!!! my sister! sorry, my sister is posting that.. QAQ SOOORRRYYYYYYY~~ *cry
np, in the end we gained a new interesting topic :P

Let's start then, with JRPG games.
My favourite one probably is:

Not beacuse is the best, but because if a piece of my childhood *^*
Topic Starter
selvi_chan
waw~ Final Fantasy X! OwO
DerekMcD
I have games from NIS America, three of them are for PS3.
The Ribbon Red
Crisis Core: Final Fantasy

My first JRPG to the world of Final Fantasy. Though I'm not really following them currently.
DerekMcD
My first JRPG is Lunar: Dragon Song, for Nintendo DS.
Lance

Koro McAlpine wrote:

I feel so bad for you. The Lunar franchise other than that is amazing. Emulate Lunar: Silver Star Story Complete and Lunar 2: Eternal Blue for the psx. That is what Lunar is supposed to be.
DerekMcD

[Lance] wrote:

Koro McAlpine wrote:

I feel so bad for you. The Lunar franchise other than that is amazing. Emulate Lunar: Silver Star Story Complete and Lunar 2: Eternal Blue for the psx. That is what Lunar is supposed to be.
That was my opinion that Lunar was a JRPG. JRPGs are form Japan.

My first RPG game is Paper Mario 64.
Tsukimi Luna
Shin Megami Tensei is Awesome
I love Persona 3, Devil Summoner, Devil Survivor, Devil Survivor II and also Digita; Devil Saga
Dieathan
You should check out Chrono Trigger. Probably one of my favorite JRPGs of all-time.
Also if you haven't done so already, check out The Last Story. It is simply brilliant.
The Ribbon Red

Dieathan wrote:

You should check out Chrono Trigger. Probably one of my favorite JRPGs of all-time.
Also if you haven't done so already, check out The Last Story. It is simply brilliant.
Chrono Trigger? I remember that. Haven't played it though; but heard some recommendations about it.

No comments on The Last Story.
Never heard of it before
Fai-Chii
Final Fantasy VII is my first of JRPG :D
The Ribbon Red

faizzii wrote:

Final Fantasy VII is my first of JRPG :D
Nice. Good old times, eh?
Hamuko

Yuu-Chii wrote:

I love Persona 3, Devil Summoner, Devil Survivor, Devil Survivor II and also Digita; Devil Saga
Marry me.
Also:

I don't even play Persona 3 FES a lot.
Cefienna

Teta wrote:

Yuu-Chii wrote:

Marry me.
Me too.

Just replace Devil Summoner/Survivor with Nocturne, cause while I believe they're equally awesome, I still haven't played them... somehow o.x

OP OP OP OP OP

I never got Telos because Fuuka went like "nope, no rank 10 SLink for you" on one of the last days.

I raged.
Hamuko
My green penis riding a chariot Mara is Lv. 99 too but it's not so OP ;w;
Also, Maid Outfits.
Maid Outfits everywhere.
Cefienna
No no no no no.

Play P3P, acquire Santa outfits

?????

Profit!
Hamuko
Give me a PSP and I will gadly play it for a month without even sleeping.
MarKKaM
Could anyone advise any good JRPG for iOS? (except SquareEnix's games, which I've already completed :3)
MickX

Dieathan wrote:

I concur to that! Also Xenoblade Chronicles. Love the scale of the adventure in that one.

Really need to try Chrono Trigger out sometime, I've heard a lot of good things about it. The Persona series too.
Cefienna

Teta wrote:

Give me a PSP and I will gadly play it for a month without even sleeping.
That's basically what I did when P3P came out. Perfectly possible when you turn your fangirl mode on.

Though I kinda fried my PSP in the process. "One more level just one more level okay that's it for today OWAIT NEVERMIND NEW QUESTS"

Chrono Trigger is very good, same for Chrono Cross. The soundtrack hnnnngg
Accelerator-kun
Nobody talking about this?

Koro McAlpine wrote:

My first RPG game is Paper Mario 64.
This thread is taking back the good old times :')
Is this a case? No. The videogames world is dominated by FPS. So, most of JRPG stay in Japan... they don't want to risk their money!

MickX, I love your signature.
Pizzicato

the best game i've played on PS2
Cefienna

Accelerator-kun wrote:

Nobody talking about this?
AH THIS.

Recently replayed both KH1 and 2. Felt good, man.

Birth by Sleep still takes the cake though.
Cyclone
Oh hey look, a topic *specifically* about video games. Lemme just move that for ya.
DestinySonata
Okay, this seems fun. I've played a lot but the thing that stands out to me was one of the hardest JRPG Turn Based games I've played: 7th Dragon 2020.
Ekaru
The only JRPGs I really played as a kid were Pokemon, Digimon World, and Paper Mario. I guess the only more traditional JRPG series I'm into is, uh, Tales. I've played ToS like 5 times. <3 that game.
thelewa
Lunar: Silver Star Story was the best thing I've ever played. I haven't really played other JRPG games lately though, and if I played some then I didn't finish them. This makes me sad.

Oh yeah Trails in the Sky was pretty awesome too
YodaSnipe
I got bored of trails in the sky honestly :/
Lance

thelewa wrote:

Lunar: Silver Star Story was the best thing I've ever played. I haven't really played other JRPG games lately though, and if I played some then I didn't finish them. This makes me sad.

Oh yeah Trails in the Sky was pretty awesome too
If you enjoyed that and haven't played Eternal Blue I really recommend you play it. They added a bit more complexity to the battle system and I personally like the storyline more than the first. Zophar makes for a much better final battle than Ghaleon. Also best boss battle theme of all time.
show more