forum

Poll 13: Merchandise. What would YOU like to buy?

posted
Total Posts

What merchandising changes would you like to see?

Higher quality T-Shirts
23.36%
More "button" options
9.47%
Cell-phone cases
12.06%
Pippi plushies
17.98%
More Catch the Beat Merchandise
3.66%
More Taiko Merchandise
6.78%
Greater variety in general merchandise design
16.25%
Magnets/Bags/Belt-Buckles
10.44%
Total votes: 929
show more
wmfchris
Bags and T-shirt will be definitely preferred <3

...and I agree that sometimes it's hard to find osu! players in anime event and these goods will be so useful :3
Nekoroll
What Yoda said. Less shitty t-shirts/designs. Preferably on a non-white color.

Also voted for Pippi plush just for the hell of it. They seem like they would be incredibly expensive to start a small production line for so I doubt it would be a realistic merchandise choice.

I would have voted for more button designs but I don't see how you could really improve much on a cookie button pin design to represent osu! other than the preexisting round osu! logo on, well, a round button.
OnosakiHito

wmfchris wrote:

...and I agree that sometimes it's hard to find osu! players in anime event and these goods will be so useful :3
Chris, what are you talking about?
What about taiko...? Shame on you.
Topic Starter
Skyripper
Trust me... The t-shirts will be improved 10 fold.

I was just at a convention and was thinking, hey, I wonder if I know anyone here? But I gave up.
Vish024
I'd like an osu! beanie.
YodaSnipe

Skyripper wrote:

Trust me... The t-shirts will be improved 10 fold.

I was just at a convention and was thinking, hey, I wonder if I know anyone here? But I gave up.
I honestly think 10 fold may not be enough for how fkin bad the old ones were just sayin.

try like 20% cooler than "improved 10 fold" and I think we'll be cookin'
RusselG
Shirts could be better, also the "mod" one sucks due to no association with osu! itself.
LuigiHann
Aw, nobody likes my 2007 in-joke shirts

Looking forward to what you've got up your sleeves, Skipper
peppy
I really want good quality t-shirts. Was so disappointed with the cafepress print quality :(. If we get some good quality cotton and designs by awesome people, I'll totally wear them every day :p.
MMzz

OnosakiHito wrote:

wmfchris wrote:

Chris, what are you talking about?
What about taiko...? Shame on you.
Can you guys even sell taiko related products? Without Namco yelling at you.
peppy
As long as we aren't using namco art, there should be no issue.
YodaSnipe

peppy wrote:

I really want good quality t-shirts. Was so disappointed with the cafepress print quality :(. If we get some good quality cotton and designs by awesome people, I'll totally wear them every day :p.
I approve 9000%
Gaba
Me too, I really want t-shirts and taiko related stuff.
-Athena-
What I would buy immediately if I saw somewhere:
Bags
T-shirts
iPhone casings

so yeah voted those 3
RBRat3
Hmm welp how were the shirts shitty? Were the shirts silk screened or direct printed?
YodaSnipe
Designs were shitty * 10000
RBRat3
I cant see how designs were shitty since it was a very basic product placement with a logo, If anything its a start... But peppy specifically stated that the print quality sucked.

As for an answer to the topic title... I want a pippi dakimakura that I can cuddle at night while thinking of peppy XD at some point when I get up off my ass I'll do an image, purge the print heads, grab the press out the garage, pick up some peach skin poly and make one... Muwahahaha
YodaSnipe
They are shitty, because, regardless of the quality of the shirts, none of the designs inspired any purchase from me. Though that may just be me (but I don't think so).
animez15
i wish to have one :P
Mithos
I'm clicking the taiko button repeatedly but no taiko merchandise is appearing D:
Accelerator-kun

Papi Bear wrote:

T-shirts :3
zertap
what I would like to see is not an t-shirt but an good quality long-sleeved shirt! It is usually a bit cold in Finland, and t-shirts are most of the time not usable without being buried under a jacket D: (tho atm I am dying in heat because lol summertime ;D)
edit: or a hoodie too :)
mamonaloka
Oh mY God :)
amnesia-
T-shirts :D
jabberwockey
A bag would be nice, How about some nicer quality pippi art though for the merchandise XD
deadbeat
see, now that there is a osu!market, this poll is a lot more interesting
hikayamasan353
I myself would not buy anything, or if it comes to merchandise then I will rather create it on my own as "fan work".
Believe it or not, some works require just basic printing for being a "merchandise". You can order a tee shirt with your fave print at a printing workshop. You can do so with copy books, pens/pencils, playing card sets, bags, wallets.... whatever needs basic 2D printing.
Recently, 3D printing is starting going to the masses. Therefore, if you have a 3D model of that girl that appears sometimes when you play osu!, you would be able to definitely print it on a 3D printer, or for some experts - make an action figurine or a doll. There can be 3D printing workshops too.
B1rd
there's is nothing listed that I'd really like to buy. the problem is I don't really like the pink osu! aesthetic or think it'd really suit anywhere in my house. maybe if it had a blacker version.

the only thing I'd thing's I might be interested in are a good mug for coffee, maybe a poster, or some stickers to put on my computer. I'd might buy a figurine, except I don't feel like Pippi is a relevant mascot for what osu! is about TBH. I feel like someone like this would be more fitting.
kokoro_kiseki
need more of these to sell in australia ;w;

I am taco
rewindzero
I voted for phone cases, but what I would like to really see is iPod 5th gen cases. I would buy that for sure.

Sorry if someone already said this.
OsuSeulgiDragon
iPad cases if ever and more bags and stuff
micajoeh
Wanna trade a DiGiCo hoodie for an osu! Hoodie? I got like 30 of em sitting in my garage
Scarlet Evans
I think that dakimakura could be a good merchandise :3