forum

LunaticMara's Tuuba Gaming Challenge (Incoming Game: SMB)

posted
Total Posts
show more
Pokebis
I think blind plays are more fun, but it's up to you.
Mercurial
Back to Basics, Mara.
Vish024
Why don't we all just go fast. I'd like to play tribes with some of you Finns some time.
Topic Starter
Mara
I do not play T:A anymore due it has gotten P2W.
Topic Starter
Mara
Ladies and gentleman, it's time to play Pinball. I hope that's "BACK TO THE BASICS" enough.

I will give you two weeks to give your best shot. If you can't find this game for some reason, you can try PMin' me. You may be lucky.

Also if you have questions, go and ask.
UnderminE
DADDY, DADDY IS A PINBALL LIVING ON THE EDGE
FisHie_old
Do I have to post my video here ?
Mercurial
1 week is enough for me.
FisHie_old
Don't even try to beat my score, you scrubs, it took me a whole minute to get it!
Topic Starter
Mara
FisHie started this madness with the most interesting video intro ever made. He got 17400 points and he is now leading the challenge.
Mukku
Of course I did not record lol. I mean come on, why would I

Topic Starter
Mara
I am not counting it. Video is required.
Yuzeyun
If it were Virtual Pinball on Genesis, I'd happy to play it
I still have the game IRL, but deleted all my scores due to a manipulation FAIL.
15 years of scores wiped ;__;
Mukku

LunaticMara wrote:

I am not counting it. Video is required.
I know. That screen isn't even the final score.

And fraps for some reason won't record my emulator.
Topic Starter
Mara
Fraps detects Nestopia.
IppE
Record whole desktop with fraps, play emulator in window, crop, ???, profit.
Mianki
Long ass video but there~

FisHie_old
Finally someone else entered. I was already getting worried here.

EDIT: Also, if this thing continues, I will keep entering the challenge with my first tries. True Tuuba Gaming.
Pokebis
Why do all the fins have the same voice?
FisHie_old
I have a voice ?
Mianki
There is only one Finn in the world and he/she has world multiple personality disorder and he/she has over 5 408 000 personalities and new ones born everyday.
Flanster
now got a decent score, ill be uploading it shortly.

Score : 104100
100k+ = oh no, not the invisible paddles!

won a ball and wasted it </3

btw at 7:07 my C drive was getting full so I paused the game, moved the record path to D drive and continued.
Mianki
Hello, got a better score~
Score: 66030

Flanster
You get an extra ball when you get 50000 o3o

also
MY SHEILDS GO DOWN WAY TOO FAST, AND I CANT EXIT
Wojjan
How do you faggots upload to youtube so fast
FCEUX is currently recording my 400000 point run. when that .avi is done I'mma upload it to youtube and claim my throne as PADDLE KING/QUEEN, TERMINATOR/TERMINATRIX OF PINBALL
Flanster
cant wait to see it mein fuhrer
Topic Starter
Mara
Scoreboard has been updated. Lolicore Flandre is leading, Mianki being second and FisHie being the third.
FisHie_old
If you reverse the scoreboard, I am #1. B)
Mukku
Played with a random music on background. My first ball was totally op (propably because the first piece of music was the awesomest).

Score: 119620

Topic Starter
Mara
Mukku has taken the lead.
Wojjan
youtube play incoming: 412850 is my final score

gg
Mukku

Wojjan wrote:

youtube play incoming: 412850 is my final score

gg
gg
Wojjan

PART 1: IN WHICH I ALREADY BEAT ALL THE SCORES IN 14 MINUTES' TIME, BUT WITH 30 MORE IN THE VIDEO, WAITING TO GET UPLOADED TO YOUTUBE. THE START AND END ARE ABRUPT, THE LATTER OF WHICH WILL SEEM MORE FLUENT WHEN THE SECOND VIDEO GETS UPLOADED. A BONUS STAGE IS ALSO COMPLETED BUT LEAVES ME - ON MY FIRST RUN - TO STRUGGLE WITH A FRUSTRATING CONTROL SCHEME SWITCHING FROM BUTTONS - KEYS TO LEFT - RIGHT.
Mianki
Made a new personal record. More stuff for Mara to check harhar.
Score: 115380

Topic Starter
Mara
Wojjan, you could just verify your Google Account with a phone number and you can upload over 15 minutes long video

While we are waiting for Wojjan's full video(s), Mianki has gotten tons of points and he successfully drops Lolicon Flandre to the third place.
Blue Stig

Wojjan wrote:

SPOILER

PART 1: IN WHICH I ALREADY BEAT ALL THE SCORES IN 14 MINUTES' TIME, BUT WITH 30 MORE IN THE VIDEO, WAITING TO GET UPLOADED TO YOUTUBE. THE START AND END ARE ABRUPT, THE LATTER OF WHICH WILL SEEM MORE FLUENT WHEN THE SECOND VIDEO GETS UPLOADED. A BONUS STAGE IS ALSO COMPLETED BUT LEAVES ME - ON MY FIRST RUN - TO STRUGGLE WITH A FRUSTRATING CONTROL SCHEME SWITCHING FROM BUTTONS - KEYS TO LEFT - RIGHT.
Obligatory
Wojjan
I am using a separate youtube account for the tuuba gaming videos, but my current phone number is tied to my actual google account. I don't think they accept doubles.

MEANWHILE: THIS HAPPENED!

PART 2: A LARGELY UNEVENTFUL PART, EXCEPT FOR AROUND ONE THIRD IN WHERE A ROYAL FLUSH IS OBTAINED, RENDERING THE LOWER HALF OF THE BOARD A FETCHING ORANGE AND PLACING A BLOCK IN THE MIDDLE RENDERING THE GAME DIFFICULT ONLY THROUGH TEDIUM. THE 7-PART TARGET LINE ON THE LOWER LEFT IS KNOWCKED DOWN SEVERAL TIMES, BUT NOT A SINGLE TIME DOES THE BALL EXIT INTO THE SHOOTNG LANE. THE JACKPOT ON THE UPPER BIT REMAINS AS UNCOOPERATIVE AS IT HAS BEEN.
Flanster

LunaticMara wrote:

Wojjan, you could just verify your Google Account with a phone number and you can upload over 15 minutes long video

While we are waiting for Wojjan's full video(s), Mianki has gotten tons of points and he successfully drops Lolicon Flandre to the third place.

dayum
Topic Starter
Mara
Wojjan, they accept. I have tried and it works.

EDIT;

haha oh wow
Rena-chan

Damn.
show more