forum

Nanahira - Tobidase! Sweet Sweet Magic*

posted
Total Posts
show more
Topic Starter
cRyo[iceeicee]

Nymph wrote:

After we did a little IRC mod, we added a finish on a spinner in normal diff, and that is all.
so Bubbled!
Yay thanks :3

---->KayeSara
vlob ==/
Yuukari-Banteki
[Easy]
01:13:027 (1,2) - can you make the straight sections of these two notes parallel like this?
You should probably put kiai time in here somewhere, I'm sure you can find a good place for it and this is a long enough map to rather demand kiai.

[Normal]
00:30:026 (5) - this whistle sounds out-of-place
01:17:527 (4) - can you fit this to blanket 2 like so?
02:26:360 (3) - new combo starts here
Again with the kiai time

[Taiko]
looks good

[Hard]
02:28:526 (5) - I don't think that this jump is really necessary or particularly fitting here. Jumps are like spices, they work best if you put them in places that work with the rest of the dish and can end up being rather distasteful if you put them in places they don't belong. This isn't a *terrible* place for a jump because it is during a rather exciting general area of the song, but there isn't anything in the song or the patterns of the map to induce a jump here and thus it feels a bit out-of-place. Generally, jumps work well when either 1. they make up an entire phrase of the song that stands out 2. they occur between musical phrases (a sort of phrase-breaker if you will) 3. they are required to form a symmetrical pattern in your map or 4. there is a discernible shift in the music midphrase (a random note much higher or lower than the rest, a key change, etc). Usually, placing jumps in a location that does not fit one of these will be suboptimal for your map.

[Insane]
00:10:193 (1) - placing a note within one beat of the end of a spinner forces the player to stop spinning early in order to hit the note. Unfortunately, this defeats the purpose of ending the spinner where it ends (because the last bit gets cut off anyways).
00:15:860 (2) - could you possibly move either this or the blue 2 to make them not overlap in such an unattractive fashion?
01:33:527 (3) - kind of hard to read under the hitbursts: http://puu.sh/DWEE
01:52:860 (4) - Same issue with jumps as 02:28:526 (5) in [Hard]

If you have any questions about this, you can always talk to me in IRC. Call me when you are ready to be rechecked.
Topic Starter
cRyo[iceeicee]

Saturos-fangirl wrote:

[Easy]
01:13:027 (1,2) - can you make the straight sections of these two notes parallel like this? ok~
You should probably put kiai time in here somewhere, I'm sure you can find a good place for it and this is a long enough map to rather demand kiai.
I dont like kiai.....i prefer to play without it TAT
[Normal]
00:30:026 (5) - this whistle sounds out-of-place noooo, its funny ^^
01:17:527 (4) - can you fit this to blanket 2 like so? ok
02:26:360 (3) - new combo starts here hmm, dunno i prefer to start it from the next note because music changes there + changing from N to S hitsounds
Again with the kiai time

[Taiko]
looks good

[Hard]
02:28:526 (5) - I don't think that this jump is really necessary or particularly fitting here. Jumps are like spices, they work best if you put them in places that work with the rest of the dish and can end up being rather distasteful if you put them in places they don't belong. This isn't a *terrible* place for a jump because it is during a rather exciting general area of the song, but there isn't anything in the song or the patterns of the map to induce a jump here and thus it feels a bit out-of-place. Generally, jumps work well when either 1. they make up an entire phrase of the song that stands out 2. they occur between musical phrases (a sort of phrase-breaker if you will) 3. they are required to form a symmetrical pattern in your map or 4. there is a discernible shift in the music midphrase (a random note much higher or lower than the rest, a key change, etc). Usually, placing jumps in a location that does not fit one of these will be suboptimal for your map.
changed, but actually i dont think its a *jump*, yes its 2+ spacing between sliders but its 0.75 SV + it has pause between sliders
[Insane]
00:10:193 (1) - placing a note within one beat of the end of a spinner forces the player to stop spinning early in order to hit the note. Unfortunately, this defeats the purpose of ending the spinner where it ends (because the last bit gets cut off anyways). didnt get this, but i think its fine ==, i tried to remove note and extend spinner little bit but didnt liked it...
00:15:860 (2) - could you possibly move either this or the blue 2 to make them not overlap in such an unattractive fashion? changed this~
01:33:527 (3) - kind of hard to read under the hitbursts: http://puu.sh/DWEE yeah my bad....fixed
01:52:860 (4) - Same issue with jumps as 02:28:526 (5) in [Hard] hmm, this time no....i think this jump perfectly fits here, its maybe little bit unpredictable for the first play, but well....its Insnane diff =.=

If you have any questions about this, you can always talk to me in IRC. Call me when you are ready to be rechecked.
Thx for mod Saturos-fangirl (ღ˘⌣˘ღ)。. .。.:*
suzutsukikanade
When i downloaded the map, i can see only the easy diff... :?
Yuukari-Banteki
[Easy]
looks good

[Normal]
looks good

[Taiko]
Unchanged

[Hard]
looks ok, slightly overmapped

[Insane]
00:10:193 (1) - I know I mentioned this before but I suppose its fair warning that I personally won't bubble or rank any map that has this kind of thing in it. I won't block it from being ranked either and you are free to find other BATs.
01:52:860 (4) - ^ All notes should be playable the first time around, so saying that once you memorize it you can read it isn't really a good argument in favor of keeping the note
[CSGA]Ar3sgice
SFG, I think 01:52:860 (4) is perfectly readable? this is ar9 and just use your reaction to sightread, it's really easy to read if you are better in the game (#100k orz..)

00:10:193 (1) - ok i can't spin use 50% slider plz
Topic Starter
cRyo[iceeicee]

Saturos-fangirl wrote:

[Easy]
looks good

[Normal]
looks good

[Taiko]
Unchanged

[Hard]
looks ok, slightly overmapped

[Insane]
00:10:193 (1) - I know I mentioned this before but I suppose its fair warning that I personally won't bubble or rank any map that has this kind of thing in it. I won't block it from being ranked either and you are free to find other BATs. made it same with [Hard] diff
01:52:860 (4) - ^ All notes should be playable the first time around, so saying that once you memorize it you can read it isn't really a good argument in favor of keeping the note well yeah this one is perfectly readable at first play, its just 1 note jump at 2.0 spacing, its not hidden by any hitbursts or overlaped with other notes/sliders, i dont remember anyone who had problems with it www
Thx for recheck Saturos-fangirl :)
and Thx [CSGA]Ar3sgice for support \:D/

---->suzutsukikanade
Did full submit and rechecked, should be fine now~
Thx for checking ^^
Yuukari-Banteki
Rebubbled
Topic Starter
cRyo[iceeicee]

Saturos-fangirl wrote:

Rebubbled
Thx rebubble :)
Andrea
Some IRC Modding.

- Reduce AR by 1 tick on Easy difficulty.
- Renamed Taiko difficulty.
- Fixed 2 missing New combo on Taiko difficulty.
- Removed a New combo on Hard difficulty.
Topic Starter
cRyo[iceeicee]

osuplayer111 wrote:

Some IRC Modding.

- Reduce AR by 1 tick on Easy difficulty.
- Renamed Taiko difficulty.
- Fixed 2 missing New combo on Taiko difficulty.
- Removed a New combo on Hard difficulty.
^^
Andrea
Well done :3

Ranked~
Topic Starter
cRyo[iceeicee]

osuplayer111 wrote:

Well done :3

Ranked~
Thx \:3/
DarknessAngel
congrats ! :)
YTYuyu
OMG i completely forgot about this moe song >.<. congratz on the rank ;)
Mythol
cRyo.o!
[CSGA]Ar3sgice
congrats :)
Laurier
Nanahiraaaaaaaa <333
miss_master_old
moe~~~~
moe song~~
Strawberry
:D congrats
Topic Starter
cRyo[iceeicee]
Thx \^^/
spboxer3
congratz :)
xsrsbsns
gratz \^^/
Thite
grats :)
Snowy Dream
>A< Congrats cRyo..
Q.Q but why so many ppl vote 1?
kosiga
goood \:D/
Melophobia
\^^/
Topic Starter
cRyo[iceeicee]
DarknessAngel, kosiga Byakugan249, Strawberry Mythol, [CSGA]Ar3sgice, spboxer3, miss_master, glmtvtbt xsrsbsns o(>< )o, Laurier, Snowy Dream, Thite, Melophobia \^^/
Thx everyone~ :)
Kitsuneko
Finally! congrats cRyo :3
pretty nice map <3
h3k1ru

Snowy Dream wrote:

coz offset is wrong
Mythol

h3k1ru wrote:

Snowy Dream wrote: