forum

Earthquake O_O

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
xiceyx
omg at 8:55pm in melbourne (Australia) a earthquake happend... Omg I was like wtf my chair is moving??????? And then my dog started barking. It lasted for like 10-30 seconds and on the news they said 5.2 magnitude O_O
Laputa_old_1
Oh my, must have been rather creepy.
Topic Starter
xiceyx

-Laputa- wrote:

Oh my, must have been rather creepy.
Yes it was I was like omg, xD I was soo scared
billy96
I don't feel it here, well not yet.
Corin
ok
UnderminE
5.2 is nothing though.
Azure_Kite
Eh. It was only a baby earthquake, and It's not like Australia is that seismically active.
Rantai
Pretty huge considering earthquakes over 4 don't happen all that often in Australia.

- Sounds like a fun experience tbh. Well, as long as no one gets hurt.
Stefan
TNG used Earthquake!
Critical Hit!
It's super effective!
yeahyeahyeahhh

TheNutritiousGuy wrote:

TNG used Earthquake!
Critical Hit!
It's super effective!
You're not funny.
Cyclohexane
Oh I remember a 4.3 earthquake back a few years ago
I was actually in my bed so it kinda bounced and shit, it was nice
Elfuun_old
Blame Groudon.
UnderminE
Oh I remember a 7,5 earthquake 13 years ago.
I was actually in my bed so it totally bounced and shit, it wasn't nice
GeeNX
I never "seen" a earthquake, here . Hope never see it, its not good
Azure_Kite
It was apparently 5.5, not 5.2, minor details. Nobody's been hurt, and it doesn't seem like there'll be another one on the same scale.
MMzz
I remember an earthquake we had last year along the East coast. Shit threw me off the sofa. lol
billy96
I remembered one too, i was watching a TV, when suddenly the house is shaking, boy that was scary.
Rantai
I think the worst one I can remember was a 2 second tremor. I thought someone was opening a sliding door a little too hard .-.
Mara
There are no earthquakes in Finland. The rock is too old.

Well, there are, but they are small as fuck and 99% of them are so small that people can't detect them.
Corin
Apparently there was an earthquake in Kent when I was younger, apparently it woke the whole neighborhood up apart from me.

4.3 though.
silmarilen
there was a 4.something earthquake here last year. was felt in a big part of the netherlands. it was the 2nd or 3rd heaviest earthquake in the netherlands ever
time to panic guys
mathexpert
about 2 years ago, there was a ~5 earthquake here which would have been no big deal, but I was 21 stories high in an old building. It felt the building was violently swaying left and right ( somewhat like how waves are like) for about 5 minutes, non-stop. Then we had to walk down the 21 stories in a dimly lit staircase =_=
show more