show more
No_Gu
congrats~
Gamu
Rika chan Congratulations~
Sakura

DJPop wrote:

BAT can change thumbnail if it shows the wrong one anyway :D
Just wanted to mention that this isn't true, BATs can't change a beatmap's thumbnail, only mappers can fix this.
HeatKai
the taiko is weird,well congrats anyway because ranked.
don't rage at the taiko. its a wrong snapping. (if someone gonna)
Xakyrie
so sad that the taiko is snapped incorrectly .w.

snap to 1/4 and unrank I guess? ._.
yeahyeahyeahhh
rofl
Snowy Dream
Moe Rika =v=
Andrea
Unranked due to wrong snapping on Taiko difficulty.

Please make sure to resnap everything correctly and we can re-rank this.
Teddy

HeatKai wrote:

the taiko is weird,
yeahyeahyeahhh
bakap3
Andrea
After fixing unsnapped Kiai Time and Snapping on Taiko difficulty I can consider this beatmap...

Re-Bubbled~
lepidopodus
*sigh* wrong snapping in Taiko again? This happens a lot more than I expected.

Seriously, I know every mapper is really craved for ranking his/her own mapset but could you please at least contact the guest mapper first when you are trying to fixing guest difficulty? At least for osu standard it can be caught by MATs & BATs before it got ranked but for Taiko, huh.
Xakyrie

lepidopodus wrote:

Seriously, I know every mapper is really craved for ranking his/her own mapset but could you please at least contact the guest mapper first when you are trying to fixing guest difficulty? At least for osu standard it can be caught by MATs & BATs before it got ranked but for Taiko, huh.
We can't blame Sp3 for this, he never meant to snap it that way, but lepi is right. Taiko is becoming increasingly popular and because it gets ranked, it shouldn't be overlooked. It's just as important to the set as any standard diff is. Just because a set is ready to rank, doesn't mean the taiko is. If people are so hasty to get a ranked map, then don't include a taiko because taiko mods are somewhat difficult to find with limited modders out there, and MATs and BATs should also look at them too... at least more are starting to take notice.
Topic Starter
Kawayi Rika

lepidopodus wrote:

흠,이건 저의 실수임 ㅜ ~ 오프셋 4 픞라스 하고 리스냅 했는데 1/6 있어서 스냅잘못된거 같네요 ~ ㅜ
Makar
How about getting more MATs/BATs that have some taiko experience :<

Anyways, goodluck with the rerank
Miya
Everyone is just careless. Don't blame anyone. :(
Good luck Rika with re-rank >.<
Akemi_Homura
빨리 리랭크되길...ㅜ
Akiyama Mizuki
누가 버블팝 시켰는지 모르겠지만
최소한 모딩은 해줘야하는거 아닌가...
여튼 리랭크 ㄱㄱ염 ^ㅅ^
LKs

Xakyrie wrote:

lepidopodus wrote:

We can't blame Sp3 for this, he never meant to snap it that way, but lepi is right. Taiko is becoming increasingly popular and because it gets ranked, it shouldn't be overlooked. It's just as important to the set as any standard diff is. Just because a set is ready to rank, doesn't mean the taiko is. If people are so hasty to get a ranked map, then don't include a taiko because taiko mods are somewhat difficult to find with limited modders out there, and MATs and BATs should also look at them too... at least more are starting to take notice.

Makar wrote:

How about getting more MATs/BATs that have some taiko experience :<

Anyways, goodluck with the rerank
About this I wanna say I've checked/modded taiko before I bubble it. Although I'm still fresh on it but I also have 1+ year taiko arcade experience.

I remember I checked the timing before I bubbled it(at least the first time I bubbled it). Then I'm not clearly about what happened later(There was a "bug" on thumbnail. Rika updated the map for several times but I don't think it does influence timing tho).

Well we're the people to blame for the unsnap and unrank, we'll try to do better the next time.
Akiyama Mizuki
00:31:962 (6) - http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/344165
First point : x284 y128
Second point : x188 y92
Third point : x132 y192
Forth point : x188 y292
Fifth point : x284 y256

no kds
그냥 이게 더 보기 좋아서요...그냥 무시하셔도 됌..
HeatKai

Miya wrote:

Everyone is just careless. Don't blame anyone. :(
Good luck Rika with re-rank >.<
who blame who? they just mentioning about it -_- relax
lepidopodus
Hard to blame one exact person. Think about it, we everyone had a chance to poke that out.

Anyway, one tip: If you are changed offset only, instead of auto-snapping, use Ctrl+A then move every notes to new offset manually(unless you are really sure about the mapper was only used one type of beat-snap divisior). But if there was BPM fix, uh, just call the mapper, lol.

I hope this one would be ranked soon.
Breeze
The only issue is that the "quick web access to this beatmap" was disappeared, but this doesn't effect map much though, so reranked here
since taiko resnapped, so scores were wiped, sorry
S o r d a
gratz re-ranked rika chan
Birdy
still shows taiko pic on beatmap list
Topic Starter
Kawayi Rika
Thanks ~ Breeze ~

Static Noise Bird wrote:

This is still a bug ~!
cRyo[iceeicee]
Re-rank yay ^^
Miya

Static Noise Bird wrote:

No problem for me. Really >.<

Btw, congratz for re-rank Rika :3
Akiyama Mizuki
축하드려요~
양치질 하는 중에 쓰는건 비밀
Xakyrie

Miya wrote:

Static Noise Bird wrote:

No problem for me. Really >.<

Look at the image beside the information. It's also like this in the beatmap listing.
phonic
Congrats! \:D/
Chewin
Congratz rika chan *-*