forum

George Buzinkai - Doctor

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Doodley
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Saturday, November 03, 2012 at 8:23:05 PM

Artist: George Buzinkai
Title: Doctor
Source: MS Paint Adventures
Tags: homestuck vol volume 4
BPM: 140
Filesize: 6874kb
Play Time: 02:30
Difficulties Available:
  1. Hard (4.91 stars, 333 notes)
  2. Normal (3.27 stars, 173 notes)
Download: George Buzinkai - Doctor
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
Redownload as often as possible! Last full submit: July 12th.

Ridiculously beautiful background by skepticArcher! Converted into a storyboard by myself, using Photoshop brushes courtesy of Obsidian Dawn. The rest of it was seperated into many different files with Paint Tool SAI, using a Wacom Bamboo tablet, and various other aspects were achieved through Photoshop CS3.

This storyboard has much better coding than my previous one. The SB Load doesn't reach anywhere near 5.00x, averaging at 4.10x (mostly the result of having two stars.png files that overlap each other and take up most of the playfield, which creates a nice parallax effect but is SB Load costly) and peaking at 4.60x for about half a quarter of a millisecond, so hopefully it's not too much. Nobody really complained when my previous storyboard reached 4.60x load, even when pro storyboarders took a look at it. I don't want to spoil anything about the storyboard though. Just see for yourself. I think you'll like it.

The storyboard may improve in the future, but it's fine at the moment.

The Hard is a fair enough challenge for both experienced and moderately experienced players. There might be an Easy in the future. (or the Normal will become an Easy)

Possible skin coming soon.

Ready for modding.
_nara_
[Hard]

00:29:583 (6) new combo?

00:33:012 (5) new combo?

00:36:440 (6) new combo?

00:43:297 (7) new combo?

00:57:869 (9) new combo?

01:08:154 (11) new combo?

01:11:583 (7) new combo?

01:18:440 (9) new combo?

02:29:552 (7) new combo?

00:55:297 stop kiai here?

and why not HP Drain +1 Overall Diff. -1?
ty ~
Topic Starter
Doodley

_nara_ wrote:

[Hard]Oh, a random mod. I needed suggestions for new combos, actually. I added all of these in.

00:57:869 (9) new combo? Except this one, as I believe it fits better on (7)

01:08:154 (11) new combo? This also fit on (7) instead.

01:11:583 (7) new combo? And this one, as it fits on (5) instead.

01:18:440 (9) new combo? This works better on (7).

02:29:552 (7) new combo? It's fine.

00:55:297 stop kiai here? It would last too long.

and why not HP Drain +1 Overall Diff. -1? HD+1 is too high for Hard, but OD-1 is fine.
ty ~
Thank you!
_nara_

Doodley wrote:

_nara_ wrote:

[Hard]Oh, a random mod. I needed suggestions for new combos, actually. I added all of these in.

00:57:869 (9) new combo? Except this one, as I believe it fits better on (7)

01:08:154 (11) new combo? This also fit on (7) instead.

01:11:583 (7) new combo? And this one, as it fits on (5) instead.

01:18:440 (9) new combo? This works better on (7).

02:29:552 (7) new combo? It's fine.

00:55:297 stop kiai here? It would last too long.

and why not HP Drain +1 Overall Diff. -1? HD+1 is too high for Hard, but OD-1 is fine.
ty ~
Thank you!

ok Good luck :D
btw i got very lag when trying this map :O
Topic Starter
Doodley

_nara_ wrote:

Doodley wrote:

Thank you!
ok Good luck :D
btw i got very lag when trying this map :O
That's something I'm worried about. On older PCs, the storyboard will lower your fps while still being playable. But on modern PCs, no lag is experienced whatsoever, because the SB Load doesn't reach over 5.00x.

If it's a problem for many people, then yeah, I'll remove it. It's mostly caused by a second stars.png, which covers the entire map, but creates a nice parallax effect with the rotating stars in the background. If anyone has a problem with it though, it's simple to just remove that image.
ziin
okay so I just have suggestions on the sb here.

make the intro bg as plain as you can. Dull the shrooms down if you can, and perhaps make them colored into the proper glowy cyan as an into in the the kiai. Make the sky dark and black. If you need to, add the stars in but move them slowly.

Once you've started the mushrooms glowing, don't stop. Keep them going the entire song, and a higher intensity than the background even when you fade the BG out. Mushrooms that keep on glowing while the rest of the BG is getting much darker would be really cool.

I would recommend you put the glowing mushrooms as individual mushrooms/patches of mushrooms and add in random mushrooms glowing for each note in the song. Obviously chords would be 3-5 patches at a time, but the individual notes would be one mushroom patch at a time. It's not easy but you can figure out how to do it if you think hard enough.

The fadeout/ending of the BG is fine, but I would recommend keeping it animated as much as possible with the aurora and stars in the BG. On top of that, you've got this one lone squigly at the end of the song. How about zooming the BG in during the "fadeout" so that when you hit that final note, the squigly is in the place that it used to be? For a real test of your math skills, move the glowing mushrooms at the same rate so that you get a nice movement effect going on in the background.
Topic Starter
Doodley

ziin wrote:

okay so I just have suggestions on the sb here.

make the intro bg as plain as you can. Dull the shrooms down if you can, and perhaps make them colored into the proper glowy cyan as an into in the the kiai. Make the sky dark and black. If you need to, add the stars in but move them slowly.
I can do that, very simple editing. I see where you're going with this.

The idea here was to surprise the player by turning the static background that they see in the song selection into something that's animated. But I like the idea of having the chorus (if you could call it that) create a more intense effect than the previous section of the song and have the entire storyboard animated instead.

Keeping the storyboard animated throughout the entire map would make it more interesting, creating an effect that's stronger during the chorus.

ziin wrote:

Once you've started the mushrooms glowing, don't stop. Keep them going the entire song, and a higher intensity than the background even when you fade the BG out. Mushrooms that keep on glowing while the rest of the BG is getting much darker would be really cool.
I was going to do that, actually, but when I decided the storyboard would switch back to being a static background, of course I decided against that. But if we're keeping it animated the entire time, it would obviously be much more interesting.

ziin wrote:

I would recommend you put the glowing mushrooms as individual mushrooms/patches of mushrooms and add in random mushrooms glowing for each note in the song. Obviously chords would be 3-5 patches at a time, but the individual notes would be one mushroom patch at a time. It's not easy but you can figure out how to do it if you think hard enough.
I wanted to experiment with the fact that you can script a storyboard to feature effects that react to hitsounds, but I wasn't aware that it was restricted to just whistles, finishes and claps, rather than normal claps and soft claps, which is why the hitsound pattern exists. I like how it sounds though, and how the claps alternate, so I'm keeping it.

I can definitely separate all of the mushrooms and vegetation into more files and manually script them to chords and notes in the song. It's actually not that hard, it would just take a lot of time and thinking. Tons of lines in code, though, but it would mostly just be finding the time and copy and pasting the scale and fade effects. I would also need to assign which mushrooms have which chords, and it will likely be either left to right, or the biggest mushrooms and possibly trees will be the deepest notes while the smallest will be the highest.

ziin wrote:

The fadeout/ending of the BG is fine, but I would recommend keeping it animated as much as possible with the aurora and stars in the BG. On top of that, you've got this one lone squigly at the end of the song. How about zooming the BG in during the "fadeout" so that when you hit that final note, the squigly is in the place that it used to be? For a real test of your math skills, move the glowing mushrooms at the same rate so that you get a nice movement effect going on in the background.
(the squigly line is the symbol of the Heir of Breath, from Homestuck, by the way)

I would rather not have it zoom into the symbol during the fade out and just have the mushrooms glowing according to the chords during that part, with no zoom in, as it sounds more interesting in my mind. The mushrooms would glow according to the notes in the darkness, which doesn't sound nearly as enjoyable if the bg was zooming in. I also enjoy the idea that the symbol appears under the final note, and then fades out.

However, I've been thinking of a way to convey a parallax effect in some way in a storyboard. With the rocky area, it would be very easy to have various parts of the background separated into different files. If the background were to simply zoom into the symbol on top of the tower as if the background were a flat image, it wouldn't be very interesting. But what if we slowly zoomed in with a parallax effect instead, with the camera zooming into the tower and then slowly scrolling up? This is a good example of parallax. It would be very tough, but very rewarding.

So here's what I'm going to do.

The storyboard begins by zooming out during the intro. It fades in from black as it slowly zooms out to show the entire storyboard, all with a parallax zoom out. The mushrooms are dull, and the dark green clouds mostly covering up the night sky. The stars are pretty dull too. Right before the chorus the storyboard fades out in the same way and then flashes white, the same way it does now. During the chorus or whatever it is, the aurora borealis appears and the mushrooms are brighter while still being relatively dull. According to certain notes and chords, they'll glow intensely bright. The stars still turn and have a parallax effect and will remain more or less the same way they are now. Generally during that entire chorus, everything is brighter and more intense.

After that, the storyboard continues but without the mushrooms glowing according to the notes. The mushrooms glow again according to the music box notes (the fadeout) and possibly zoom in to the symbol at the top of the tower. It's not shown until the final note when it glows.

The parallax zoom is purely experimental and might not stay that way, because in general it would be unbelievably difficulty. But hopefully I can manage it, because it would also be incredibly interesting. What I might do is use the high quality background at full resolution, seperate the sections of the parallax, and push them together into 1024x768 res. It's sort of hard to describe, but basically that full res background would look like that if it were zoomed in. And as it zooms out, the parts of the background move accordingly to the parallax effect, and push inwards. And then when it stops (right before the map starts), everything is pushed inwards and remains that way for most of the storyboard.

...WORK DEDICATION.
Jinxy

Doodley wrote:

...WORK DEDICATION.
That is all there is to say on the matter.

Although for Hard, 01:18:869 (1) - A slider this long while the others are relatively short feels weird. I know the others may have had repeats and the length of this slider doesn't allow that, but maybe you could map it out into beats.

Unless you were trying to make it look like the top half of the Breath symbol, in which case, I would suggest focusing on the end of the slider to give it a curve while reducing the size of the front part, kinda like this:
It looks like crap but hopefully you can get what I'm saying. I really suck at explanations.
Tzukare
Hey I am not good with making critique but this is a beautiful map just tested my new tablet with it, played smooth! Hope you get ranked. Your maps are nice.
Topic Starter
Doodley

Tzukare wrote:

Hey I am not good with making critique but this is a beautiful map just tested my new tablet with it, played smooth! Hope you get ranked. Your maps are nice.
Thank you! I am still working on it, but I've been busying myself with other projects. I'm trying to juggle the two. I've also been trying to get this into modding queues with no such luck.
SC-DrawerX3
Normal

This map has an unsteady spacing, I recommend to use distance snap in normal diffs.

00:27:440 (1) - Normal Finish 40%
01:11:583 (5) - remove clap
01:47:583 (4) - End of slider whistle instead of clap
02:09:837 (2) - Remove clap since it sounds overpowering for the melody
02:22:052 (5) - ^
02:28:266 (1) - remove soft finish, add whistle, it sounds too heavy with the finish, the whistle fits better with the SB

Hard

The spacing is pretty close at the begining. 01:49:695 (1) here gets the spacing greater while the play feeling gets slower.

00:27:440 (1,2) - Put the slider insted of the (1) circle at the end of the stream and add Normal Finish 50%
00:34:297 (1,2) - ^ Keep Soft finish
00:48:226 (2) - remove clap
01:08:583 (1) - finish 40%
01:18:869 (1) - soft finish on slider beginning
02:16:695 (9) - remove clap, whistle or nothing
02:18:195 (2) - ^
02:19:266 (4) - ^
02:23:980 (1) - remove clap, soft finish
02:30:837 (7) - remove soft finish, add whistle, it sounds too heavy with the finish, the whistle fits better with the SB

U like to map in a circle, that's not really necessary. try to bring in more shape and maby look into the forum for Mapping Techniqes

Happy Fixing~
Topic Starter
Doodley

SC-DrawerX3 wrote:

Normal

This map has an unsteady spacing, I recommend to use distance snap in normal diffs. I did use distance snap. The entire map uses distance snap. Where are you getting this from?

00:27:440 (1) - Normal Finish 40% Okay.
01:11:583 (5) - remove clap Done.
01:47:583 (4) - End of slider whistle instead of clap Done.
02:09:837 (2) - Remove clap since it sounds overpowering for the melody Done.
02:22:052 (5) - ^ Done.
02:28:266 (1) - remove soft finish, add whistle, it sounds too heavy with the finish, the whistle fits better with the SB Done.

Hard

The spacing is pretty close at the begining. 01:49:695 (1) here gets the spacing greater while the play feeling gets slower. I was going to fix this later and am already aware of it.

00:27:440 (1,2) - Put the slider insted of the (1) circle at the end of the stream and add Normal Finish 50% First suggestion, no, second suggestion, yes.
00:34:297 (1,2) - ^ Keep Soft finish Okay?
00:48:226 (2) - remove clap Okay, but I put it on the end of the slider.
01:08:583 (1) - finish 40% No, the volume drop is in both the song and the note.
01:18:869 (1) - soft finish on slider beginning Okay.
02:16:695 (9) - remove clap, whistle or nothing Yes.
02:18:195 (2) - ^ No, on both.
02:19:266 (4) - ^
02:23:980 (1) - remove clap, soft finish No.
02:30:837 (7) - remove soft finish, add whistle, it sounds too heavy with the finish, the whistle fits better with the SB

U like to map in a circle, that's not really necessary. try to bring in more shape and maby look into the forum for Mapping Techniqes I'm well aware of various techniques and patterns which I've incorporated in several of my maps, but with this map I approached a mapping style that flows like a river: the song is very constant and somewhat relaxing with little pauses, and is constantly moving. Thus, the map should be constantly moving at the same pace with a circular direction, which is the best way to approach it. Not every map has to incorporate crazy patterns, jumps just because that's the typical style. Also, it heavily incorporates flow theory.

Happy Fixing~
Thanks for the help!
Jenny
Offset 16 sounds better, using this one for timestamps in the mod.
Your storyboard is very neat, though I dislike the comicish style on the BG :<

Normal:

I find the diff settings a bit high for the lowest diff of a set to such a song, what about reducing drain, OD and AR by 1 each?

• 00:13:944 (2) - the straight movement from 1 to 2 doesn't lead as good in the slidercurve as it could; I suggest weakening the curvyness in 2nd part of the slider (for this, turn gridsnap off and set the sliderpoints to 283|303 and 339|278) - that will give a better transition
    00:14:587 - I missed a hit on the clapsound here
    00:15:016 (4) - as from the before movement and 2's curve, this should catch the movement more, suggestion and coordinates in box below; also, why is this 0.9x?
    there you go

The transition between 1-2-3-4 leads directly into each other and so gives a very smooth feeling, also not breaking with the directions of flow.
    Coordinates for 4: 417|196, 437|117, 511|72 (gridsnap off)
    00:16:730 (5) - suggesting to place this directly in-between 2 and 3 to give a stronger feel of belonging together
    00:17:158 (1,2) - a) set it on where previous 2 ended, better transition from 5 and more overall flow, b) similar to first suggestion, change the curve of 2 a little
    00:18:444 (4) - that curve is too strong, suggesting a similar thing as in 00:15:016
    00:20:158 (5) - as with the 5 before, I suggest putting this in-between 2 and 3
    00:20:587 (1) - this totally breaks the flow that comes from the previous combo; it is supposed to give a flowy transition, though, here you come out of 4, hit 5 which continues that bowy flow, then get to 1 and have to totally change your angle of movement which does not flow well - I suggest an uploading smooth bow instead; screenshot and coordinates below
    dere

3 is respaced to 112|296, 4 is set to 83|267, 19|212, 49|113, 5 is on 151|312 and 1's coordinates are 230|316, 312|293, 350|205
    00:21:658 (2) - following the previous suggestion, set this to 368|147 to catch the movement better, then adjust following 3 so it continues the flow
    00:24:230 (2) - this bow is quite sharp again, turn gridsnap of and make it less clunched
    that'll do

Coordinates are 170|300 for middle point, 214|250 for end.
    00:25:301 (4) - similar, make the bow be less clunchy

00:27:658 (2,3,4) - these don't catch each other's movement too well, also, the bows are too harsh again; see box below for suggestion/fix/coordinates and screenshot

Coordinates 2: 351|324, 289|381, 203|342
    Coordinates 3: 148|296
    Coordinates 4: 128|261, 79|193, 121|104
    00:30:016 (5) - this one is not symmetric to the Y-axis, also, you will have to re-adjust and -place this so it is in correct spacing with adjusted pattern before
    00:30:873 (1) - again, this bow is very clunchy and harsh, please make it less so as mentioned on earlier ones (turn gridsnap off and do it like the ones I suggested/showed) [not going to give you exact instructions on how to fix every slider from now on, you will know what to do after first ones, I trust you]
    00:32:158 (3) - ^ similar (setting the middle point to 126|308 and the end to 58|149 will do somewhat more well for example)
    00:34:301 (1) - ^ similar stuff
    00:35:801 (4,5) - ^
    00:37:730 (1) - better this blanket out with gridsnap turned off and using 3 to 5 sliderpoints instead
    00:39:444 (2) - currently the overlap between this and 1 is kinda meeh but that will probably get fixed if you are done with 1 and just redo this one
    00:41:158 (1) - clunchy curve, also, the straight line to upfollowing 2 is meeh, take the curvy flow into what follows
    00:42:658 (4) - that curve is better but can still be bettered out with gridsnap turned off
    00:44:587 (1) - ^
    00:45:873 (3) - again a harsh/clunchy curve, ease it out
    00:48:016 (1,2) - the straigt line here is not too flow-constructing, place 2 a bit more down, then let the curve go a bit downwards but flow up to next objects to catch 3's reverse movement
    00:49:516 (4) - clunchy curve
    00:51:016 (1) - ^
    00:54:016 (5) - similar, this one looks much better with the middle point at 430|174 for example; easy fix
    00:56:373 (4) - middle point to 102|136 will do
    00:57:230 (5) - middle point to 169|319
    00:58:301 (2) - ^ to 427|272
    00:59:587 (4) - set the start to 391|67
    01:00:658 (5) - resulting out of 4's change of position, put this one to 181|33, also, the coordinates for a better curve here are 181|33, 101|64, 109|153
    01:02:587 (4) - coordinates for middle- and end point are 310|355 and 346|306
    01:04:301 (3) - set to 397|108
    01:04:730 (4) - a) relocation because of the thing with 3, b) this is very clunchy and harsh, coordinates are 334|57, 249|12, 162|70
    01:06:444 (1,2,3,4,5) - for a better shape for this, see box below
    dere

Coordinates are: 384|112, 396|191, 369|266, 301|308, 221|315
    01:08:587 (1) - clunchy curve again, either use 2 sliderpoints or make it less harsh with one; coordinates for middle and end are 52|241, 78|119
    01:09:873 (2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,1,2) - all of this will need adjustment because of the change of 1, here are coordinates:
    stuff
    2: 128|61
    3: 161|40, 234|4, 310|48
    4: 350|110
    5: 360|189
    1: 336|265
    2: 269|305
    3: 229|310, 129|333, 73|236
    4: 305|286, 357|264, 366|209
    5: 372|172
    1: 355|93
    2: 330|61, 274|1, 194|22
    3: 369|130

For last 2 sliders, I'll leave that up to you; but, the angles and curves of these are clunchy again, so please improve that without gridsnap on

01:36:016 (1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4,1,2,1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4,1,2) - If I see right, this is very similar (if not copied?) from the beginning, so apply the same stuff here; improve the curves and have stuff lead better into each other
Everything after that is mostly just sliderpicking again, so I recommend you to improve the curves as I told you up until now and to reduce the clunchyness to a minimum, if not completely have it going away.

Diff's Impression: The curves. You should work on sliderpointplacement to have stuff feel more smooth and balanced and you should work on a continuous flow - sudden changes of angle without a given reason in the song is kinda meeh and you can avoid that, as stated in examples above; polishment will do.

Hard:

Lower the drain by 1? I think 7 is quite high for a calm song like this.

• 00:13:944 (2) - coordinates 33|170, -1|259, 54|327 feel way better, catch the movement better and lead back into it without a clunch
    00:15:016 (3) - why do you use 0.8x spacing after this?
    00:17:373 (2) - a) the spacing is a tad low, increase to it is about ~0.82x as previous, it just feels too close right now, b) the curve is clunchy but I think you can fix such stuffs yourself now o.o
    00:18:444 (3,4) - not too much of a fan of the transition between these two but then again, it doesn't hurt anyone either
    00:20:801 (2) - this is very clunchy, please improve or replace it with something more smooth and flowy
    00:22:944 (5,6,7,8,9,1,2) - that bow can be bettered out, also 2's curve is clunchy again, coordinates and screenshot below
    here

5: 200|328
    6: 138|320
    7: 85|287
    8: 53|233
    9: 40|172
    1: 50|110
    2: 90|63, 177|27, 230|99

00:27:658 (2) - clunchy, fix please
    00:28:944 (5) - ^
    00:29:587 (1) - this does not catch 5's flow correctly, it should be spaced more to the left and also continuing the bow 5 was doing, hope you will adjust this when you are done with aboves; adjust following stuff to follow the curveflow aswell
    00:30:444 (4,5,6,7,1) - turn gridsnap off for this, the stream feels a bit unsteady in curve, so adjust it more precisely
    as in here

also, adjust 1's sliderbow, the current end does not suit it too good
    00:32:158 (3) - replace 3 with a long slider, this'll feel better
    00:33:016 (1,2,3,4) - a bit of unstable spacing here, also, the curve does not feel really curvy enough to continue 4's flow correctly; turn gridsnap off and adjust it so you got a more even curve flow
    00:34:516 (2) - oh slider, please fix
    00:37:730 (1,2,3,4) - in this, you go up first, then follow the slider back down, click 2 still in the curvy movement, then pick up 3, do a minibow, then STOP at 4's start and do another bowy movement down... this does not feel too good, I suggest a) to better 3's curve out, b) to have 4 do an upwards movement first, then go downwards so it continues 3's intentional move, hope you see this reasoned
    00:41:158 (1) - i'd expect a more plain curve here to suit the streams' grade of bowyness, example below
    00:42:016 (4) - the curvy is clunchy
    00:42:658 (6) - this should go down first, then up again as it should catch the movement of 4 and 5
    00:44:587 (1,2) - a bit clunchy
    00:46:087 (4) - way more clunchy
    00:46:730 (1) - well this is "k" but it could be better
    00:51:015 (1) - the current sliderpoint angle makes this slider look ugly, either use more points (2-3) or adjust the one to have a more balanced and not-so-harsh angle
    00:52:515 (2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,1) - try to build a proper circle movement here, currently, the angles are uneven and it feels meeh because one can see what was tried but it is not properly executed
    00:54:444 (4,5,6,7,1) - again, a bit of adjustment with gridsnap turned off will do well for the stream and transition here
    00:57:230 (2) - sliderpoint (middle) more to the right and end more bottom-leftish will do; also, why does this have 0.7x spacing?
    here

Coordinates: 309|101, 248|158, 158|113
    00:58:301 (1) - that curve could be better (move middle point a bit left, endpoint also a bit down-left, gridsnap off)
    00:58:944 (2) - ^ (sliderpoint more to the bottom-right, gridsnap off, ofc)
    00:59:801 (4) - use a properly rebuilt/mirrored version of changed 2 and make sure it has the exact same sliderpath
    01:06:230 (2,3,4,5,6,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1) - the spacing in here is very inconsistent due to Grid Size 3, also, the angles feel way too clunchy; turn gridsnap off and adjust the pattern again, to have better angles and spacing
    01:08:587 (1) - that slider should have the bow more like the other way around, catching the curveflow out of previous pattern and continuing it, leading back to where it came from via the reverse arrow at its end
    01:10:087 (4) - this is very clunchy again
    01:10:944 (2) - not as harsh-clunchy, though still, better it out please
    01:11:587 (3,4,5,6,1) - adjust this without gridsnap, currently it is quite uneven and also, 1 is very clunchy again
    01:14:373 (4) - move first sliderpoint (not start), a bit more bottom-rightish (gridsnap off, ofc)
    01:15:444 (1) - this angle is not very neat, use more sliderpoints to have a properly flowing and looking curve
    01:16:301 (2) - again, clunchy
    01:18:873 (1) - oh, I like this one but have my suggestive coordinates to improve it (also screenshot) in the box below
    sliderwub

1 (Start): 136|160
    2: 20|182
    3: 34|390
    4: 246|389
    5: 346|287
    6: 280|182
    7: 341|145
    8: 421|165

01:36:015 - similar as with normal diff, the same stuff occurs here again, so please apply the fixes on here aswell and for the very end, just look out for clunchyness, uneven spacings and incontinuous flow since these are the main (and only) concernes of this map
Diff Impression: Quite a neat thing, though, polishment, as stated, will do well and is not too hard to apply - highly recommending to turn gridsnap off for all the mentioned stuffs if not for everything in general (as I do) since it'll let you create much more flowy patterning and objects in general (well, apart from symmetric stuff).

Judgement: Give me an SB.
Also, I do not go out on a clear night and also, there's none of these polar lights visible over here.
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.