Patchouli
thank you everyone!
Cyril Scarlet
こんぐらっちゅれえしょーん
cookiegonyaa
good luck for next approval!
Nicely made ' u '
Thatgooey
Breathtaking map mate, very nicely done! Great map, great song. Congrats :)
theowest
This is one of these maps where you have more misses than 100s.
a32
Congrats~
Sync
inb4 the best of 2012 (or at least top 5)

i'm calling it guys
[CSGA]Ar3sgice
Add nanaya and black sheep plz
Distant years
love this map<333
JappyBabes

Sync wrote:

inb4 the best of 2012 (or at least top 5)

i'm calling it guys
gogogo
Zare
Oh yeah, I noticed something on this map. The epilepsy warning is storyboarded, but not set in the map settings. That's kind of an issue since the SB can't be disabled by using Fun Spoiler Settings without playing it once.

Not too important, but afaik a BAT can change this without too much effort, right?

PS: good luck Bo2012, I didn't vote for it cuz i think the map is too fast for the song, but it's still fun to play.
Zexous

Zarerion wrote:

Oh yeah, I noticed something on this map. The epilepsy warning is storyboarded, but not set in the map settings. That's kind of an issue since the SB can't be disabled by using Fun Spoiler Settings without playing it once.

Not too important, but afaik a BAT can change this without too much effort, right?

PS: good luck Bo2012, I didn't vote for it cuz i think the map is too fast for the song, but it's still fun to play.
No, it'd have to be unranked. It's like how Charles' 96Neko map was unranked to change one tiny stacking setting, and how there was a huge war on the Big Black thread because the Taiko BPM was halved from the standard mode to compensate for a taiko bug. Nothing can be changed after it is ranked, it has to be unranked for even small stuff like this.
Lance
The introduction of osz2 is supposed to make fixing things like this easier. Who knows when it'll actually be introduced though.
Drea
+ hr = current target.

nicely done :3
blooming tea

AR 10 with HR looks great.

Here`s AR 10 ver.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/izwae ... Remind.osz