forum

Post your desktop, fools

posted
Total Posts
show more
syuru

i only really use chrome/osu! but i'm too lazy to get the other icons off my desktop >w>
IppE

dem hijiris
boat

tsuruui wrote:

i only really use chrome/osu! but i'm too lazy to get the other icons off my desktop >w>
i demand this wallpaper (I know who the artist is but I'm far too lazy to look for it myself)
Rena-chan
So who is the artist ?
UnderminE
Fabi

UnderminE wrote:

Mayuri!

Rena-chan

UnderminE wrote:

She likes trains.
IppE

Rena-chan wrote:

She likes trains.
Oh no you didn't.
Mercurial

Currently ♥
Rena-chan

IppE wrote:

Rena-chan wrote:

She likes trains.
Oh no you didn't.
Oh yes I did.
MoonShade
syuru

boat wrote:

tsuruui wrote:

i demand this wallpaper (I know who the artist is but I'm far too lazy to look for it myself)
found here~

Rena-chan wrote:

So who is the artist ?
the artist is "Ideolo" ouo~
Fight69
SPOILER

Yeah, Microsoft Silverlight.
DakeDekaane
I win :3

Rawrol
I'm becoming a Type Moon Fanboy.
boat

oh god i remember this

walljump glitching everywhere
UnderminE

kiss kiss kiss
Hakurouken
hissatsugirl
a very typical desktop. = w=
bagnz0r
Windows everywhere...
Time for a little change of scenery.
Fai-Chii
My noob desktop

mathexpert
nimi
LKs
bagnz0r
This forum follows certain pattern. Common aspects of all desktops I've analyzed so far:
- Windows (Mostly 7 with Aero on and some fancy widgets)
- Anime wallpaper (Mostly chicks with big boobs, half naked, erotic faces, overly pink tinted or more recently with weird expressions on their face (like mouth wide open in a weird manner)
- Touhou wallpaper (Mostly loli chicks with erotic face laying on something)
- If there's any custom visual style on, it's usually Shine 2.0 (http://browse.deviantart.com/customizat ... 9#/d2usxxy), because nobody knows of other good visual styles.
- Most common tint colors are: Purple, Blue, Pink, Green

Notice something?
Rena-chan
I just noticed that you're still really good at providing both obvious and completely useless information !
bagnz0r

Rena-chan wrote:

I just noticed that you're still really good at providing both obvious and completely useless information !
I just noticed you still lack ability to think hard enough. What a shame. (Still valid)
What a typical reply. It's so easy to predict what most people would post.
IppE

bagnz0r wrote:

This forum follows certain pattern. Common aspects of all desktops I've analyzed so far:
- Anime wallpaper (Mostly chicks with big boobs, half naked, erotic faces, overly pink tinted or more recently with weird expressions on their face (like mouth wide open in a weird manner)
- If there's any custom visual style on, it's usually Shine 2.0 (http://browse.deviantart.com/customizat ... 9#/d2usxxy), because nobody knows of other good visual styles.

Notice something?
Trying to be ~different~ by having OS X isn't really helping you know. At least get Arch Linux or something actually uniquie.

I for one fall into only one of your "generic" categories, which is the first one.

Kurokami

bagnz0r wrote:

Rena-chan wrote:

I just noticed you still lack ability to think hard enough. What a shame. (Still valid)
What a typical reply. It's so easy to predict what most people would post.
Same as yours. o.o
Rena-chan
>w<

xBeelzebub
bagnz0r

IppE wrote:

bagnz0r wrote:

Notice something?
Trying to be ~different~ by having OS X isn't really helping you know. At least get Arch Linux or something actually uniquie.

I for one fall into only one of your "generic" categories, which is the first one.

Actually 2. Also Arch is lame. Get mint.
IppE

bagnz0r wrote:

Actually 2.
Nope, since it's not an anime or touhou wallpaper, the style is Blend 2.0b and there is no colour tint on aero.
bagnz0r

IppE wrote:

bagnz0r wrote:

Actually 2.
Nope, since it's not an anime or touhou wallpaper, the style is Blend 2.0b and there is no colour tint on aero.
Damn you win.
boat

bagnz0r wrote:

hurr

Notice something?
>Implying things because people who play osu! use windows and like anime

I noticed that your posts are still totally stupid and you're still a tool and a tryhard
Suzu_old_1

Miku,Gumi and Sonico <3
Corin
Your dock is painful to look at.
Restless Spirit
Just another Miku wallpaper. Some new style.

RBRat3
osu got shit all over my desktop :P
IppE
Nice music, respect.
show more