Chata - Remind

posted
Total Posts
show more
Garven
お久しぶりです

[Overdrive!!!]
Tick rate 1 since you doubled the BPM.
00:42:775 (6) - The hitburst from this obscures a lot of the end of 00:43:219 (1) - and makes me wonder where exactly it's going to end. Think you can rearrange a little to make it more visible?
00:59:664 (3) - Repeat hidden by 00:58:997 (9) - 's hitburst
01:39:441 (4) - Although not completely obscured, it can be much more visible easily enough
02:08:552 (1) - Add new combo
02:24:108 (6,7,8,9) - I find these kinds of patterns really hard to play at such high speeds.
03:55:886 (1,1) - Although not necessary to change, it is a little iffy depending on who you ask. It might be best to rearrange to avoid the repeat being covered, but I'll leave that up to you.
04:03:664 (6,7,8,9) - Kind of the same thing as that last back and forth pattern like this.
04:45:886 (1) - Add new combo
Topic Starter
Patchouli

Aqo wrote:

Very fun map. Looking forward to see this approved :)
Can't beat it normally though ;; too fast for me (but that's good!). When trying with HalfTime mod everything felt okay and I did big combo on first try so I'm sure that for faster players who can deal with the normal speed this is okay too.

Some suggestions about visuals (ignore those if you disagree): the pink flashes in the storyboard are a little bit too strong - in parts like from 0:18 to 00:47 it hurts the eyes. You put on an Epilepsy warning for that, but maybe it's better to just make the background hue change (to the pink/purple color you selected), without the flashing? I think this would help the map feel more natural. (and then you won't need the warning)

The regular flashes/ripples that happen once every 2 seconds are okay and look good (for example at 1:45, 1:47, 1:49, etc). Keep those.

Also, the gray color for beatcircles during the slow parts of the map looks very much like the color you get in multiplayer when you fail, which can be confusing if you play multiplayer and didn't fail yet. And that color just looks unfitting in general. Maybe it would be better to use a slightly different hue? Instead of perfect gray, make it a little gray/orange like the character skin color in the BG image. i.e.:
hmm...no chnage:< i want keep it.
JappyBabes
Amazing. Best pending map. Good SB. Hopefully replay can show some bits which look a little untidy.

Download: JappyBabes - Chata - Remind [Overdrive!!] (2012-05-13) Osu.osr
Topic Starter
Patchouli

Garven wrote:

お久しぶりです

[Overdrive!!!]
Tick rate 1 since you doubled the BPM.I used hitsound on the tick. If tick rate is changed to 2, I won't be able to use it so I didn't change tick rate.
00:42:775 (6) - The hitburst from this obscures a lot of the end of 00:43:219 (1) - and makes me wonder where exactly it's going to end. Think you can rearrange a little to make it more visible?ok~
00:59:664 (3) - Repeat hidden by 00:58:997 (9) - 's hitburstfixed
01:39:441 (4) - Although not completely obscured, it can be much more visible easily enoughfixed
02:08:552 (1) - Add new comboDone
02:24:108 (6,7,8,9) - I find these kinds of patterns really hard to play at such high speeds.No change.
03:55:886 (1,1) - Although not necessary to change, it is a little iffy depending on who you ask. It might be best to rearrange to avoid the repeat being covered, but I'll leave that up to you..No change.i want keep it
04:03:664 (6,7,8,9) - Kind of the same thing as that last back and forth pattern like this. No change.

04:45:886 (1) - Add new combo
Done

thank you Garven sensei~ XD
Garven
Alright, lookin' good.

Bubble #1!
Suzully
Checked again. All stuff are fine.
Bubbled #2
C R E A M
Go Go Approved! I love this map.
Topic Starter
Patchouli
Garven and Suzully,thank you~XD
Ryafuka
もやしよ生えろ!!!!!!!!!!!
JappyBabes
1 more. :O
moneto_old
おーまいがー・・
Reisen Udongein
Omoshiroi :D
BeatofIke
GO GO GO :) :) :)
rickyboi
Very beatiful map.

I can practice single tap with this :)
Jenny
Might someone finally rank/approve this?
remi5
パチョリ
JappyBabes
Just wondering, does anyone else think that this plays/reads better with AR10?
-Athena-
Just saying that this is an AWESOME MAP.
Hope it gets approved soon, it's far beyond my level to mod unfortunately, so I guess I'll just have to star it only.
jieusieu
gogo APP!

it's so awesomeeeee
Aqo
Love with map with a full heart <3 please approve this already MATs :)
But I still think the purple flashing is a bit too strong haha.
Kurai
Good Good, Approved ~ !
Nitojgrem
gratz :3
Gabi
Chata o.o Gratz!!
Lidan
Finally, grats :D
Frostmourne
YEAHHH

Gratz Patchouli !
meiikyuu