forum

Hiiragi - Ima, Kono Toki (TV Size)

posted
Total Posts
show more
wmfchris
well...it's highly recommend to compress the BG (or change to .jpg) because currently it's so large (1.5MB)

[Insane]

00:39:378 (1) - It seems that you didn't use soft-whistle in the map but it fits with the whistle-like sound in the music here (beginning of the slider)
00:43:128 - imo adding an extra note here sounds nice because the music is producing some drum streams and rush to the climax. You have put several 1/4 triplets to deal with the stream before so adding one here would sound suitable and smooth.
00:46:636 (7) - as mentioned by other modders before this one don't really looks good (and it overlaps with the scores which should be avoided), my idea is to curve it around (1), but no matter whether you think my idea is nice it's really highly recommended to change the slider placement...
01:23:410 (5) - This is hidden under (2) and I would say it potentially unrankable, just move it somewhere else :?

[Hard]
00:56:798 (1) - removing whistle at the beginning sounds nice
01:12:281 (1,1,1) - the douple whistle sounds a bit odd...imo emphasizing the first sound would be fine but double whistle is a bit over, so remove whistle in the slider?

[Normal]
00:56:798 (4) - same as [Hard] I would suggest removing whistle

In overall the map sounds really nice (except the slider touching the score), and for insane I guess you can find a bit more comment :3 (There're quite a lot of minor fix can be done to make stuffs symmetrical too -w-)

so good luck :D
Kawayi Rika
Hi ~ Suzully chan ~ :)

Mod time for my Queue ~

Red : Must be fixed
Pink : Should be fixed
Purple : Just suggestions

[General]

1. 01:12:281 - I think kiai time should end to here.

[m i z u k i's Hard]

1. 01:25:830 - Add new combo looks better here.

That's all ~ I can't find more anything issue ~ Really nice mapset and song :3

Call me back recheck ~ when you are ready ~
;)
Topic Starter
Suzully

wmfchris wrote:

well...it's highly recommend to compress the BG (or change to .jpg) because currently it's so large (1.5MB)
Okay, changed~

[Insane]

00:39:378 (1) - It seems that you didn't use soft-whistle in the map but it fits with the whistle-like sound in the music here (beginning of the slider) Good point. Added.
00:43:128 - imo adding an extra note here sounds nice because the music is producing some drum streams and rush to the climax. You have put several 1/4 triplets to deal with the stream before so adding one here would sound suitable and smooth. I see your point, but current gameplay seems better to me.
00:46:636 (7) - as mentioned by other modders before this one don't really looks good (and it overlaps with the scores which should be avoided), my idea is to curve it around (1), but no matter whether you think my idea is nice it's really highly recommended to change the slider placement... Changed a pattern.
01:23:410 (5) - This is hidden under (2) and I would say it potentially unrankable, just move it somewhere else :? There is enough time between two sliders so it's readable and rankable imo.

[Hard]
00:56:798 (1) - removing whistle at the beginning sounds nice
01:12:281 (1,1,1) - the douple whistle sounds a bit odd...imo emphasizing the first sound would be fine but double whistle is a bit over, so remove whistle in the slider?

[Normal]
00:56:798 (4) - same as [Hard] I would suggest removing whistle Umm...I think current one is better...

In overall the map sounds really nice (except the slider touching the score), and for insane I guess you can find a bit more comment :3 (There're quite a lot of minor fix can be done to make stuffs symmetrical too -w-)

so good luck :D

Kawayi Rika wrote:

Hi ~ Suzully chan ~ :)

Mod time for my Queue ~

Red : Must be fixed
Pink : Should be fixed
Purple : Just suggestions

[General]

1. 01:12:281 - I think kiai time should end to here. Umm...current one fits more imo.

[m i z u k i's Hard]

1. 01:25:830 - Add new combo looks better here. Okay, added~

That's all ~ I can't find more anything issue ~ Really nice mapset and song :3

Call me back recheck ~ when you are ready ~
;)
Thanks a lot two guys :D
Kawayi Rika
Recheck ~ everything looks fine now ~

Nice song and mapset :3

No_Gu
がんばってSuzully /
Garven
(。・ω・)ノ゙

[General]
Tick rate 2 fits best with this song.

[Normal]
00:08:410 (1) - Pretty soon after a spinner for a Normal. Mybe end the spinner at 00:07:443 -

[Insane]
00:56:314 (6,1) - I think these should be spaced more - then go into the anti jumps.

Nice relaxing set~
Topic Starter
Suzully

Garven wrote:

(。・ω・)ノ゙ ヾ(゚ω゚ )ノ゛

[General]
Tick rate 2 fits best with this song. Okay changed.

[Normal]
00:08:410 (1) - Pretty soon after a spinner for a Normal. Mybe end the spinner at 00:07:443 - Fixed and added a clap to make it fit the music.

[Insane]
00:56:314 (6,1) - I think these should be spaced more - then go into the anti jumps. Done.

Nice relaxing set~
Also spaced 01:03:693 (4,5) to make the gameplay better.
Thanks Garven! o/
Garven
Unfortunately I can only rebubble due to the tick rate change, but this shouldn't have any problem ranking, me thinks.

Rebubbled!
Topic Starter
Suzully
Arigatou Gozaimasu \:D/
wmfchris

Garven wrote:

this shouldn't have any problem ranking, me thinks.
Kawayi Rika
Omedeto Suzully chan :3
Megurine Luka
\:D/ natsume natsume!!
spboxer3
congratz~
Thite
おめでとうー :)
banvi
omedeto :)
JoJo
ome! :>
S o r d a
おめ!
Potofu
おめでとう!
Guy
おめでとうございます :)
Hinacle
おめでとー!
BeatofIke
Congrats
Melophobia
omedeto~
Topic Starter
Suzully
Wow thanks everyone! :oops:
Naichatta
YATTA!!
おめでとう~ :)
kosiga
おめでとうございます~ :) :)
No_Gu
Congrats!
YTYuyu
Oh damn gogo Suzu-san :D
regenz
おめでとう。 ;)
phonic
omedeto ~
kanpakyin
omededo~
Sallad4ever
This is one of my least favorite of Natsume Yuujincho songs, I just don't like the singer's voice :(
Regardless of that, congratz for the rank Suzully \:D/
Meowcenaries
congrats on ranked
LunarSakuya
<333
Soul Rhythm
Congratz~ :3