forum

Taka A.K.A Otokaze - Saigetsu (Short Ver.)

posted
Total Posts
show more
-kevincela-
This map is just incredible. Really,I love it so much!
+3 stars,hope this gets ranked :D
HakuNoKaemi
Uhm. Aren't the flashes a bit too powerful?
And is this normal?
If this is normal, please find a solution.

My cent about Insane, found by testplay only (no kudosu)
01:38:179 (3) - At first, second, third and fourth, I though 01:37:149 (4,5,1,2,3,4) - was better without this note. to actuall follow that instrument.
01:44:943 (x) - Seem undermapped as you are following the 1/4 stream before and after
01:52:149 (x) - Ok, that stop wasn't useful, but only difficult to hear, as you fastly pass by following those 1/2 instrument notes to nothing to fast jumps.
Topic Starter
LKs

HakuNoKaemi wrote:

Uhm. Aren't the flashes a bit too powerful?
And is this normal?
If this is normal, please find a solution.
I checked the code and found nothing wrong. SB pic should not perform on the top of objects(cover) I tried to take some screenshots but all I got are not like yours

My cent about Insane, found by testplay only (no kudosu)
01:38:179 (3) - At first, second, third and fourth, I though 01:37:149 (4,5,1,2,3,4) - was better without this note. to actuall follow that instrument. ..I used clap
01:44:943 (x) - Seem undermapped as you are following the 1/4 stream before and after
01:52:149 (x) - Ok, that stop wasn't useful, but only difficult to hear, as you fastly pass by following those 1/2 instrument notes to nothing to fast jumpsadded a note.
HakuNoKaemi
So it's only me?
I'm trying to troubleshoot u.u
Nymph
Hi Nymph here and request from my queue.

General
似乎spinner-circle.png必须是666x666?(AIBAT这么写的 ;w;)

spinner-circle.png那一圈纯蓝色我咋觉得那么丑……透明点如何o.o(现在感觉很生硬

额你的那个soft-hitnormal1和2跟default有什么不同么?(其实我想说的是 我觉得soft-hitnormal的音量有点过大 某种程度上感觉让custom其他的hitsound显得不是特别突出了 也许可以考虑减小一下它的音量?我觉得更好听点)(……我复制更小音量的softnormal进去才发现已经有soft-normal1和2了)

[Normal]
fine.

[Hard]
Beatmap design/suggestion
00:38:178 (1,2,3) - 我去这个一瞬间我没反应过来 hard难度是不是突然有点节奏太紧了 囧
01:34:649 (1,2,3) - ^

[Insane]
Hitsound
01:53:620 (3) - 别的难度这里不都是clap么
我居然1PCFC了这个insane蛤蛤

没啥重点啊 准备好了喊我哈(话说他们都吐槽的是什么地方啊 我1PC98.5FC的 没觉得哪逆天啊= =
Topic Starter
LKs

Nymph wrote:

Hi Nymph here and request from my queue.

General
似乎spinner-circle.png必须是666x666?(AIBAT这么写的 ;w;)

spinner-circle.png那一圈纯蓝色我咋觉得那么丑……透明点如何o.o(现在感觉很生硬 改了颜色

额你的那个soft-hitnormal1和2跟default有什么不同么?(其实我想说的是 我觉得soft-hitnormal的音量有点过大 某种程度上感觉让custom其他的hitsound显得不是特别突出了 也许可以考虑减小一下它的音量?我觉得更好听点)(……我复制更小音量的softnormal进去才发现已经有soft-normal1和2了) 是我已经降低音量的.. 再小怕又被说silent?

[Normal]
fine.

[Hard]
Beatmap design/suggestion
00:38:178 (1,2,3) - 我去这个一瞬间我没反应过来 hard难度是不是突然有点节奏太紧了 囧 ..还好?
01:34:649 (1,2,3) - ^

[Insane]
Hitsound
01:53:620 (3) - 别的难度这里不都是clap么
我居然1PCFC了这个insane蛤蛤

没啥重点啊 准备好了喊我哈(话说他们都吐槽的是什么地方啊 我1PC98.5FC的 没觉得哪逆天啊= =
full传了 转盘大概不维和了
Nymph
also fix the spinner.png a little bit and we think it is much better now. cool SB and awesome hitsounds as always.
Insane maybe a little hard for some players but it is okey for me to play, kinda enjoy it.
Let's go :3
Bubbled!
Twice_old
毫克怕
Snowy Dream
局客爬
Garven
Yo

[General]
The color scheme of the hitbursts doesn't feel right. You have the white slider ball and follow circle and yellow/brown hitbursts. It just... doesn't mesh very well imo.
Also the blank 50 doesn't help anybody. Put a 50 in there please.
Tick rate 2 fits this song best. Just silence them during the parts with no percussion.
Your spinner circle needs to be 666x666

[Normal]
00:17:737 (2,3,1) - Even if it's a Normal, you need to consider that newer players are going to be giving this a shot. This kind of spacing difference is rather confusing.
01:34:796 (1) - Way too soon after a spinner for a Normal

[Hard]
00:37:149 (1,1) - This spacing is iffy due to the slider velocity change before.
01:31:267 (4,5,1) - spacing
01:32:443 (1,1) - Kind of the same thing from before
01:46:561 (1,2,3,4) - The way these are positioned makes the spacing -look- bad. See if you can arrange it in a more pleasing manner.

[Taiko]
Way too loud at the beginning.
And during the song too.
Can't see much 'ere.
01:35:384 (4) - Whoa whoa whoa whoa there. What just happened to an otherwise enjoyable difficulty? Please don't do this. It's disrespectful to the music.

[Insane]
AR -1
Topic Starter
LKs

Garven wrote:

Yo

[General]
The color scheme of the hitbursts doesn't feel right. You have the white slider ball and follow circle and yellow/brown hitbursts. It just... doesn't mesh very well imo. Q_Q, I just think they work well with each other. None of player have really complained about that but yes, they look not that obvious.
Also the blank 50 doesn't help anybody. Put a 50 in there please. Yes indeed
Tick rate 2 fits this song best. Just silence them during the parts with no percussion. done
Your spinner circle needs to be 666x666 changed

[Normal]
00:17:737 (2,3,1) - Even if it's a Normal, you need to consider that newer players are going to be giving this a shot. This kind of spacing difference is rather confusing. I just followed the distance snap here. The SV changes http://puu.sh/yj8n.
01:34:796 (1) - Way too soon after a spinner for a Normal I have little intention to change. For it's quite near from the center so players don't need to take a big action to hit it

[Hard]
00:37:149 (1,1) - This spacing is iffy due to the slider velocity change before. yes the spacing, made it a bit larger
01:31:267 (4,5,1) - spacing hmm, in my opinion here was designed to make the same effect with 01:29:502 (2,3,4) - . fixed anyway
01:32:443 (1,1) - Kind of the same thing from before donno what do you mean here, the spacing is latger enough imo
01:46:561 (1,2,3,4) - The way these are positioned makes the spacing -look- bad. See if you can arrange it in a more pleasing manner. yessir

[Taiko]
Way too loud at the beginning. agree, decrease a bit for him
And during the song too.
Can't see much 'ere. yeah, because the numbers don't have black edging
01:35:384 (4) - Whoa whoa whoa whoa there. What just happened to an otherwise enjoyable difficulty? Please don't do this. It's disrespectful to the music.
Leave the question to sp3

[Insane]
AR -1 I think it's fine with 9, it's not as hard as it was tho
thanks Garven, waiting for sp3's reponse
spboxer3
:?: 我要怎麼上傳阿lol
貌似老闆把那個上傳功能關掉了...

東西只能傳puush...
Garven
[Normal]
00:18:914 (3) - The problem is that the distance snap makes things messed up when you're changing velocity multipliers. The other issue is that this is a new phrase that is starting and the spacing is still super-close. The transition from the slow -> faster sections feels abrupt and not very intuitive right now from a newer player standpoint imo.
01:34:796 (1) - It's still very very soon after a spinner for such a laid-back difficulty. I'm quite wary of it. I'd suggest mapping through it, but that would leave you with no spinners at all.

Worked with spin on the taiko via IRC.
Topic Starter
LKs

Garven wrote:

[Normal]
00:18:914 (3) - The problem is that the distance snap makes things messed up when you're changing velocity multipliers. The other issue is that this is a new phrase that is starting and the spacing is still super-close. The transition from the slow -> faster sections feels abrupt and not very intuitive right now from a newer player standpoint imo.
01:34:796 (1) - It's still very very soon after a spinner for such a laid-back difficulty. I'm quite wary of it. I'd suggest mapping through it, but that would leave you with no spinners at all.

Worked with spin on the taiko via IRC.
fixed all

EDIT: Added epilepsy warning on taiko diff
Garven
Rebubbled~
wmfchris
[Insane]
01:19:208 (2,3,4,5) - 這個還是有點坑了 ._. (4) NC 倒也和音樂相符
01:23:914 (2,3,4,5) - ^
01:29:796 (7) - [Nazi] 向左稍移一點

[Hard]
00:49:355 (4) - 建議unstack 看得不太清楚也不好看 http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/333487
00:55:973 (5,6,7) - 同樣misleading 可以stack (5,6) 然後拉開(6,7)

[potato chips' taiko]
-remove letterbox during breaks
01:37:149 - ddk
01:41:855 - doesn't sound like kkk. Try ddk or dkk
01:45:311 - remove this one as the duplet sounds too fast and you didn't put this in other place
01:52:737 - Considering the song used time signature ot 6/8, you should use xxx x xxx x instead of xxx x x xxx x x
Topic Starter
LKs

wmfchris wrote:

[Insane]
01:19:208 (2,3,4,5) - 這個還是有點坑了 ._. (4) NC 倒也和音樂相符 k
01:23:914 (2,3,4,5) - ^k
01:29:796 (7) - [Nazi] 向左稍移一點 k

[Hard]
00:49:355 (4) - 建議unstack 看得不太清楚也不好看 http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/333487 改了 但间距比你图里的大 因为黄色部分间距都大 我让他们保持一致
00:55:973 (5,6,7) - 同樣misleading 可以stack (5,6) 然後拉開(6,7) ok
wmfchris
Looks nice now.

ranked!
spboxer3
恭喜
Snowy Dream
恭喜
Topic Starter
LKs
About artist, if people have question:
Taka A.K.A Otokaze is the original name of the composer, he created saigetsu when he was using the name. One day he changed his name to Otokaze and created karen.

So both karen and saigetsu are created by one composer but the artists are not the same :3
KayeSara
Otokaze同时rank2张lol
banvi
恭喜
JoJo
恭喜!! :>
Suzully
Congrats!! :D
Thite
grats~
Frizz
It's finally ranked \o/
Meowcenaries
grats on ranked map!
Flanster
osu!stream numbers?
Is that even allowed.
Topic Starter
LKs

Lolicore Flandre wrote:

osu!stream numbers?
Is that even allowed.
no. It is saigetsu numbers
xsrsbsns
wow grats!
Girlz_old
Lovely map song and sb :3 btw someone forgot to put this in: Other(Instrumental)
Topic Starter
LKs

Girlz wrote:

Lovely map song and sb :3 btw someone forgot to put this in: Other(Instrumental)
.baka wmf hah
Verdisphena
Grats Lks :D!
Megurine Luka
回老家了没网没赶上第一时间:<

恭喜啦OAO/
Ayakura Mei
恭喜啊 好歌加神谱
KanaRin
Congratz :)!
vkenzo
Where i can download de song?