@DeathBloodさん
ありがとうございます、頑張りましょうー

@mizukiさん
こちらこそ伝えてなくて申し訳ない :o
phonic
かみうた!
MMzz
Normal:

01:16:152 (1) - finisher here? I hear a crash symbol slightly.

m i z u k i's Hard:

00:27:039 (3) - maybe put a reverse on this? That pause is correct in terms with the beat, but that pause feels off to me. And you can easily pull 00:27:765 (1) towards it without messing up the distance to 00:28:249 (2), and you did the same in the next section with 00:32:846 (4,5,6), so it could be nice to build some consistancy for that bit.

Insane:

00:20:023 (1) - Maybe put a finisher here? Sounds nice with or without though.
00:44:701 (5) - Slider looks ugly and out of place to me, maybe make a slider that wraps around the end of 00:44:217 (4)?

Awesome mapset, star for you!~
716 Girl
Normal
00:12:281 (5) - there make slider -> 00:10:346 (3) -

Hard
00:56:798 (1) - maybe remove new combo?
01:05:749 add note here

Insane
00:08:410 (1) - looks ugly here
00:23:410 (3,4,5) - maybe make slider and repeat
00:41:314 (1) - make wavy
00:42:039 (5) - make wavy
00:46:636 (7,1) - looks not good

Very good,nice,easily playing.
I GIVE YOU A STAAR~
Topic Starter
Suzully

MMzz wrote:

Normal:

01:16:152 (1) - finisher here? I hear a crash symbol slightly. Hmm...sorry not fixed.

Insane:

00:20:023 (1) - Maybe put a finisher here? Sounds nice with or without though. Not fixed.
00:44:701 (5) - Slider looks ugly and out of place to me, maybe make a slider that wraps around the end of 00:44:217 (4)? Yes your idea is good though, I like current formation and the flow is good enough so I'll keep it for now.

Awesome mapset, star for you!~

3er123 wrote:

Normal
00:12:281 (5) - there make slider -> 00:10:346 (3) - Not fixed.

Insane
00:08:410 (1) - looks ugly here Sorry but I don't think so...
00:23:410 (3,4,5) - maybe make slider and repeat Quick triple fits here imo.
00:41:314 (1) - make wavy Straight formation looks good enough to me...
00:42:039 (5) - make wavy ^
00:46:636 (7,1) - looks not good I don't have better idea than current one...

Very good,nice,easily playing.
I GIVE YOU A STAAR~
Thanks modders!
Sorry but I didn't fix any points so giving kds depends on mizuki's reply...
DarknessAngel
request from ★(o゚∀`从'∀゚o)★-Gamu-'s Modding Queue ~ :)

Red words = Unrankable thing
Blue words = It is the best way that you fix it
Black words = If I were you,I would do that
Green words = some of my comment,or something I want you to notice

Insane

1. Great map,but I don't know why you didn't add some soft-whistle in this diff.It can fit the song very well

m i z u k i's Hard

1. 00:02:362 (1) - add finish on the slider's head because you did it at [00:00:669 (1)],[00:04:539 (1)] and [00:06:233 (5)]
  2. 01:18:572 (3,4) - add wistle on the slider's head will fit the song well
  3. it is a nice map,although I think you can add more whistle for your diff

Normal

1. I really hope you can add more whistle.If you want a MOD about it,just send a PM to me
    (The reason why I said that is I'm not sure whether you want to add whistle or not)

Nice mapset & good song ~

S.T.A.R !!

:)

ps : Don't give me kudosu
Leorda
CUCULLY!!!!

m i z u k i's Hard
00:06:233 (5) - New combo for noticing that this is a slow slider
00:27:039 (3) - Add 1 repeating slider for better flow?
00:53:652 (4) - Add clap at repeating slider?

Insane
00:58:249 (1,2,3,4,1) - A streams next to anti-jumps would make confusing to read while gameplay. I suggest you to move further away from 00:56:798 (1,2,3)

Planning to bubble this, but this map is not on my bubble criteria, sorry :(
Topic Starter
Suzully

DarknessAngel wrote:

request from ★(o゚∀`从'∀゚o)★-Gamu-'s Modding Queue ~ :)

Red words = Unrankable thing
Blue words = It is the best way that you fix it
Black words = If I were you,I would do that
Green words = some of my comment,or something I want you to notice

Insane

1. Great map,but I don't know why you didn't add some soft-whistle in this diff.It can fit the song very well

Normal

1. I really hope you can add more whistle.If you want a MOD about it,just send a PM to me
    (The reason why I said that is I'm not sure whether you want to add whistle or not)

Nice mapset & good song ~

S.T.A.R !!

:)

ps : Don't give me kudosu
I understand your point but I think this map doesn't need some whistles, I like simple hitsound on this map.
Thanks for mod! :)

Leorda wrote:

CUCULLY!!!! Hey Leo :3

Insane
00:58:249 (1,2,3,4,1) - A streams next to anti-jumps would make confusing to read while gameplay. I suggest you to move further away from 00:56:798 (1,2,3)
Yeah you're right but it's easy for skilled player to read these anti-jump. This pattern makes good effect imo.

Planning to bubble this, but this map is not on my bubble criteria, sorry :( np ;)
Thanks Leo!

Giving kds or not to two both mods depends on mizuki's reply.
m i z u k i
gasaiyuno225
ランクイン希望です!
すごく気に入ってるwwwwm(__)m
mintong89
look like you are natsume fan XDDDDDD
anyway, star for you^^
wmfchris
well...it's highly recommend to compress the BG (or change to .jpg) because currently it's so large (1.5MB)

[Insane]

00:39:378 (1) - It seems that you didn't use soft-whistle in the map but it fits with the whistle-like sound in the music here (beginning of the slider)
00:43:128 - imo adding an extra note here sounds nice because the music is producing some drum streams and rush to the climax. You have put several 1/4 triplets to deal with the stream before so adding one here would sound suitable and smooth.
00:46:636 (7) - as mentioned by other modders before this one don't really looks good (and it overlaps with the scores which should be avoided), my idea is to curve it around (1), but no matter whether you think my idea is nice it's really highly recommended to change the slider placement...
01:23:410 (5) - This is hidden under (2) and I would say it potentially unrankable, just move it somewhere else :?

[Hard]
00:56:798 (1) - removing whistle at the beginning sounds nice
01:12:281 (1,1,1) - the douple whistle sounds a bit odd...imo emphasizing the first sound would be fine but double whistle is a bit over, so remove whistle in the slider?

[Normal]
00:56:798 (4) - same as [Hard] I would suggest removing whistle

In overall the map sounds really nice (except the slider touching the score), and for insane I guess you can find a bit more comment :3 (There're quite a lot of minor fix can be done to make stuffs symmetrical too -w-)

so good luck :D
Kawayi Rika
Hi ~ Suzully chan ~ :)

Mod time for my Queue ~

Red : Must be fixed
Pink : Should be fixed
Purple : Just suggestions

[General]

1. 01:12:281 - I think kiai time should end to here.

[m i z u k i's Hard]

1. 01:25:830 - Add new combo looks better here.

That's all ~ I can't find more anything issue ~ Really nice mapset and song :3

Call me back recheck ~ when you are ready ~
;)
Topic Starter
Suzully

wmfchris wrote:

well...it's highly recommend to compress the BG (or change to .jpg) because currently it's so large (1.5MB)
Okay, changed~

[Insane]

00:39:378 (1) - It seems that you didn't use soft-whistle in the map but it fits with the whistle-like sound in the music here (beginning of the slider) Good point. Added.
00:43:128 - imo adding an extra note here sounds nice because the music is producing some drum streams and rush to the climax. You have put several 1/4 triplets to deal with the stream before so adding one here would sound suitable and smooth. I see your point, but current gameplay seems better to me.
00:46:636 (7) - as mentioned by other modders before this one don't really looks good (and it overlaps with the scores which should be avoided), my idea is to curve it around (1), but no matter whether you think my idea is nice it's really highly recommended to change the slider placement... Changed a pattern.
01:23:410 (5) - This is hidden under (2) and I would say it potentially unrankable, just move it somewhere else :? There is enough time between two sliders so it's readable and rankable imo.

[Hard]
00:56:798 (1) - removing whistle at the beginning sounds nice
01:12:281 (1,1,1) - the douple whistle sounds a bit odd...imo emphasizing the first sound would be fine but double whistle is a bit over, so remove whistle in the slider?

[Normal]
00:56:798 (4) - same as [Hard] I would suggest removing whistle Umm...I think current one is better...

In overall the map sounds really nice (except the slider touching the score), and for insane I guess you can find a bit more comment :3 (There're quite a lot of minor fix can be done to make stuffs symmetrical too -w-)

so good luck :D

Kawayi Rika wrote:

Hi ~ Suzully chan ~ :)

Mod time for my Queue ~

Red : Must be fixed
Pink : Should be fixed
Purple : Just suggestions

[General]

1. 01:12:281 - I think kiai time should end to here. Umm...current one fits more imo.

[m i z u k i's Hard]

1. 01:25:830 - Add new combo looks better here. Okay, added~

That's all ~ I can't find more anything issue ~ Really nice mapset and song :3

Call me back recheck ~ when you are ready ~
;)
Thanks a lot two guys :D
Kawayi Rika
Recheck ~ everything looks fine now ~

Nice song and mapset :3

No_Gu
がんばってSuzully /
Garven
(。・ω・)ノ゙

[General]
Tick rate 2 fits best with this song.

[Normal]
00:08:410 (1) - Pretty soon after a spinner for a Normal. Mybe end the spinner at 00:07:443 -

[Insane]
00:56:314 (6,1) - I think these should be spaced more - then go into the anti jumps.

Nice relaxing set~
Topic Starter
Suzully

Garven wrote:

(。・ω・)ノ゙ ヾ(゚ω゚ )ノ゛

[General]
Tick rate 2 fits best with this song. Okay changed.

[Normal]
00:08:410 (1) - Pretty soon after a spinner for a Normal. Mybe end the spinner at 00:07:443 - Fixed and added a clap to make it fit the music.

[Insane]
00:56:314 (6,1) - I think these should be spaced more - then go into the anti jumps. Done.

Nice relaxing set~
Also spaced 01:03:693 (4,5) to make the gameplay better.
Thanks Garven! o/
Garven
Unfortunately I can only rebubble due to the tick rate change, but this shouldn't have any problem ranking, me thinks.

Rebubbled!
Topic Starter
Suzully
Arigatou Gozaimasu \:D/
wmfchris

Garven wrote:

this shouldn't have any problem ranking, me thinks.
Kawayi Rika
Omedeto Suzully chan :3
Megurine Luka
\:D/ natsume natsume!!
spboxer3
congratz~
Thite
おめでとうー :)
banvi
omedeto :)
JoJo
ome! :>