R.I.P Danzai

posted
Total Posts
show more
Topic Starter
Corin

Ijah wrote:

Rest in peace, Danzai.
Can't actually believe this yet, seems like only yesterday I was talking with you.

You were one of the most funny, understanding and friendly people from osu! I knew.

Farewell, and I hope you're in a better world now, I will never forget you.
Loctav
What to say, I can't find the right words for this,
Even if we didn't talk that much, Danzai, just to say, that we will all miss you on this side of life.
We will never forget you.
May your soul be enlighted from any earthly solicitudes.

We may see us somewhen...
Rokodo

Corin wrote:

Ijah wrote:

Rest in peace, Danzai.
Can't actually believe this yet, seems like only yesterday I was talking with you.

You were one of the most funny, understanding and friendly people from osu! I knew.

Farewell, and I hope you're in a better world now, I will never forget you.
Aoko
RIP Danzai.... whoever you are. I haven't had the chance to talk to you so...... RIP.
meiikyuu
Noobita
:<

is it possible to delete his user or something because watching his userpage just hurts
Agka
Thank you, Danzai...
Eyenine
Whoever you may be... RIP, Danzai-san... Don't know if I ever saw you talk in-game... but, the community respects you so much, and so do I.
Inori
Aww man. whaaaat? R.I.P. Danzai.
We'll all miss you!
Nekoroll
I'll remember all those "keep rolling like a nekoroll" messages from you, all of the awkward but seemingly amusing jokes, even the time you confessed to the osu! community that you were an compulsive liar. You legitimately felt terrible about it and thought that everyone would shun you away because you weren't who you said you were previously. Much to your surprise though, everyone still welcomed you with open arms because to us, you were still Danzai.

You will and always will be the one and only Danzai to us.

RIP <3

:'<
eldnl

Noobita wrote:

:<

is it possible to delete his user or something because watching his userpage just hurts
I didn't know him, and I'm depressed, rest in peace, bro.
MoodyRPG
Rest in Peace, Danzai :(
DerekMcD
Is it true he passed away?
Vish024
Odin's feast awaits you. R.I.P mate.
Dragvon
Farewell.
Stefan
This world is so sad..
wmfchris

Koro McAlpine wrote:

Is it true he passed away?
yes, we will never make jokes on such issue.

R.I.P.
Hika
I remember that fake death someone pulled in off-topic. Anyways, back to the main topic...
Danzai, you saved me from being emotionally scarred & I didn't even know you back then. You always seemed happy though, bro. I liked that about you & you always cheered me up by saying the cutest things at the most random times. I never had a chance to actually say good bye because I thought I'd see you one more time, but I guess not.

RIP, you will be missed. <3
jjrocks
Sadly I cannot find anything about the cause of death. I'll keep looking but well...it's a tough one
DerekMcD
That's kinda depresses, we never heard one of osu players died...:)

RIP Danzai.:-(
Topic Starter
Corin

jjrocks wrote:

Sadly I cannot find anything about the cause of death. I'll keep looking but well...it's a tough one
dkun is helping too so hopefully we can find out soon.
Aurele
Awwh...
I don't really know you but as I see, everyone on this community loved you.

Rest In Peace Danzai.
Max300
Rest in peace, brother from another mother.
Sander-Don
Dang...I have no idea what to say besides R.I.P.
Mara
What is this thread doing in Off-Topic?

RIP nordic bro, Valhalla shall protect you.
Topic Starter
Corin
Aparently it wasn't fit for GD.. :|
Luna
I don't really know what to say... Just, farewell
You won't be forgotten
Saten
It was really fun having you in #skandi...

RIP
Kyonko Hizara
Rest in peace
He's a friend that I've had for quite a while on osu!, prolly one of the ones I've had for the longest. He was one of the most amazing and fun friends I had. I regret having not spent more time with him near the end.

Forever you shall be missed
ychao

eldnl wrote:

My utmost condolences goes out to his family and friends.
Jinxy
I... but it was just 2 weeks ago that he left...

I really don't know what to say now, just...

R.I.P Danzai.
Nexus Reaper
Allow me to give my condonlences to all your friends and family.
Sadly, I've only known you through some of my contacts but, from what I heard, you were quite a swell (and remotely odd) person.
May you rest in peace.
Nary89
Danzai, I remember the small talks we had i know we havent really been good friends, but i considered you one T_T this is so sad. rest in peace we all will watch over you man. so sad to see an Osu! player dead :(
MMzz
Well shit..

R.I.P bro.
Lizbeth
Rest in peace, always nice Danzai...
F m L_old
R.I.P
This is pretty sad to see a osu! player pass away :<
Azure_Kite
It would be cool if we could lock Danzai's current ranked score and PP rank (as in #xxxx, etc), but that's simply a small thought. I don't expect anything to happen.
Randy96

eldnl wrote:

Shohei Ohtani
Well shit. . .

I remember Danzai for the few months that we really got to know each other. We talked a lot, about moe things and about life and stuff, and it was always fantastic getting to know you. I was depressed to see you leave the site, and now I can never see you again D:. I remember a few days ago looking at your Facebook, and thinking about how you were doing, missing you, and now I learned that you were being dead.

RIP to a great friend.

In other news, I will officially be dedicating The Irony collab that he is a part of to him. I feel just awful about not getting this approved in his lifetime. . .
Kanye West
I am truly at a loss for words. We've lost a funny, witty, and truly awesome person and all I can really say is that you're probably in a better place now, and you'll always have a place in our hearts, Danzai. As a wise man once said, “After all to the well organized mind, death is but the next great adventure.” You will be missed dearly.
show more