Looks good!

Rebubbled!
Oh <3

Thanks Derek ~ !
Tony
just tested the timing:
now what? :s
Derekku
I'd be fine with -5, but any more than that would be too much imo. Could always make the adjustment if more people agree (and/or the next BAT that looks at this).
Tony

Derekku wrote:

I'd be fine with -5, but any more than that would be too much imo. Could always make the adjustment if more people agree (and/or the next BAT that looks at this).
Great! Good luck Moody <3
Topic Starter
MoodyRPG

Tony wrote:

Derekku wrote:

Great! Good luck Moody <3
Thanks Tony to the support !
Doomsday
After having a look at the timing, I don't think it needs adjusting. It sounds alright to me. With it being a live orchestra, not every drum hit will be on-the-beat, so a bit of leeway is needed.

As for the maps, they look pretty clean. I could nitpick about parts like 00:42:339 - 00:50:520 in [Hard] going off the song and mapping to non-existent patterns, or [Easy] being a little boring, but these don't hurt the map much. 'tis still a cool map.

Congrats. You get my first rank in quite a while :D
Ranked ~

EDIT: Oh wait, this is a re-rank. Re-ranked ~
Topic Starter
MoodyRPG

Doomsday wrote:

After having a look at the timing, I don't think it needs adjusting. It sounds alright to me. With it being a live orchestra, not every drum hit will be on-the-beat, so a bit of leeway is needed.

As for the maps, they look pretty clean. I could nitpick about parts like 00:42:339 - 00:50:520 in [Hard] going off the song and mapping to non-existent patterns, or [Easy] being a little boring, but these don't hurt the map much. 'tis still a cool map.

Congrats. You get my first rank in quite a while :D
Ranked ~

EDIT: Oh wait, this is a re-rank. Re-ranked ~
OMG :D

Thanks a lot Doomsday ^^

and thanks guys for help me with the timing <3
mancuso_JM_
Re-gratz :P
Oh... Doomsday ranked a map again!!! :D
Verdisphena
yay!
Derekku
Had to unrank quickly again because I forgot to delete the old scores. Sorry the for the inconvenience again! .____.

Doomsday will rerank with no problems right now.
Doomsday
oops.

Re-re-ranked!
IceBeam
gratz on re-re-rank,Moody
Topic Starter
MoodyRPG
Ha :D

Well thanks again <3
LunarSakuya
Congrats!! :D :D :D :D :D :D
Aurele
Congratulation *-*'
Chewin
OMG!
DaxMasterix
Re-re-rank ftw!
moody we love u
Topic Starter
MoodyRPG
Thanks guys <3
Tony
Maaan congrats :D
Topic Starter
MoodyRPG

Tony wrote:

Maaan congrats :D
Thanks Tony :)
dimar132
:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)