show more
Verdisphena

YGOkid8 wrote:

^ i assume you mean for Ultimate's diff. but next time just clarify :/
Oh, sorry for that
Topic Starter
Ultimate

YGOkid8 wrote:

[attachment=0:cf764]Skrillex - First of the Year (Ultimate) [YGOkid8's Easy].osu[/attachment:cf764]

offset change? you'll have to do that then.
downloaded -> offset changed -> uploaded

i like this easy diff allot xD It's very well mapped :D awesome sliders man!
YGOkid8
haha, thanks man \:D/ apart from some slowdowns which i am STILL against (>:(), i esp. liked 02:44:854 (1) - this slider
YGOkid8
modding my own diff. no kudosu lol.

00:20:855 (1) - Add whistle at the very end. (after the repeat).
01:29:544 (4) - Add whistle to track.
01:32:855 (4) - New Combo.
01:34:923 (1) - No New Combo.
Topic Starter
Ultimate

YGOkid8 wrote:

modding my own diff. no kudosu lol.

00:20:855 (1) - Add whistle at the very end. (after the repeat).
01:29:544 (4) - Add whistle to track.
01:32:855 (4) - New Combo.
01:34:923 (1) - No New Combo.
It will be done! Soon, in the nearby future.

1: It has been done!
2: Also, some minor adjustments to my diff :)
3: but wait, there is more! Lesjuh has started to make his diff, and is now at ~40%

All i can say is.. awesomenessss to the max!
KingKrishna
Verdisphena
Hey Ultimate can i make a taiko for this?
Edit: I Still found off the offset, try -15 please
TicClick
Yea, -15 can do the job.

But I found it strange that first notes should be at least +40 ms later (I use Verdisphena's offset). I mean these: 00:20:840 (1,2) - and the first repeat of 00:22:495 (3) - (the second and the third ones are okay)

So here how it sounds for me: first offset is 20880 and second offset is... damn. It should be on 00:22:495 because of downbeat, but it needs to be placed on 00:22:908 because if you place it on downbeat, the note on it will sound really off.

1. Offset: 20 880ms BPM: 145,00
2. Offset: 22 908ms BPM: 145,00
3. Offset: 24 150ms BPM: 145,00

The third one changes nothing, I used it for correct downbeat placement after 2nd offset.
Topic Starter
Ultimate

Verdisphena wrote:

Hey Ultimate can i make a taiko for this?
Edit: I Still found off the offset, try -15 please
hmm, offset -15 still doesn't sound right to me :(. We've tested allot of offsets, and it seems that this is the right one for 99% of the players.
So i think I'll have to keep this offset. I'm also sorry TicClick for not granting you kudosu for the mod, i appriciate the help :).

As for the Taiko diff, I promised 'Backfire' a taiko diff when possible. I'm still waiting for approval for the 3 other guest diffs, couse I've been told it's too much for guest diffs for one song. If all is approved, I can tell Backfire to make a Taiko.

EDIT:

changed offset to -10, looking for testplayers to check out the new timing
La Cataline
\:D/

got you some new mp3 with sexy quality > http://puu.sh/b4Yk
just +235 all sections and it's timed (it's basically your current offset, i just calculated the difference using software)
please please please use it
Topic Starter
Ultimate

La Cataline wrote:

\:D/

got you some new mp3 with sexy quality > http://puu.sh/b4Yk
just +235 all sections and it's timed (it's basically your current offset, i just calculated the difference using software)
please please please use it
Used :D! and ty so much ^^/
Raimon
!!!!!!!!!!! this ranked soonly <3
GladiOol
Mapped to old mp3.... I dunno how to fix D:

Download: Skrillex - First of the Year (Ultimate) [Gladi].osu
YGOkid8
-Aeryn-
I was gonna say.. what the hell happened, it was working fine and then everything is like a whole second out of sync
Rewondernard
for whatever absurd (I think) accident you have moved all the objects after the last update.
the optimal location of course 00:20:873
offset 20873
Topic Starter
Ultimate

SniperSAR wrote:

for whatever absurd (I think) accident you have moved all the objects after the last update.
the optimal location of course 00:20:873
offset 20873
As you can see in the Creator's Words i've told ppl:

NOTICE: I've updated the .mp3 for higher quality (credits to: La Cataline ).
People that have downloaded before 23-12-2011 must redownload for the changes to take effect!

but ty for the advice ;) (cannot give kudosu)
La Cataline
that's why i prefer renaming the mp3 :/
people get error and redownload the map anyway
YGOkid8

La Cataline wrote:

that's why i prefer renaming the mp3 :/
people get error and redownload the map anyway
my god, that's clever
GladiOol
Dusty
I'm not getting YGO's diff from the .osz.

(the other diffs are really nice, though)
Topic Starter
Ultimate

Dusty wrote:

I'm not getting YGO's diff from the .osz.

(the other diffs are really nice, though)

Yo Dusty, thanks for the heads up man ^^
Added the YGO's diff again ;)
Zodiark1020
I like it, really. I like the style and all. Just one thing I complain about: put some triplets in Insane difficulty....I find it a little "easy". Put triplets and make it harder, maybe increase by 1 Approach rate and decrease by 1 Hp drain rate. Good luck with this map :D
Skyripper
[General]
Add YGOkid8, Equinox, Gladi, and GladiOol to the tag line of each difficulty
I have no idea why you hid the slider points. Unhide them.

[Easy]
Plays very well. Great Easy.
00:57:078 (3) - This object is not snapped

[Gladi]
If you are going to make a difficulty, at least put Gladi's Hard, for consistency.
More drain rate, more approach rate, more overall difficulty

[YGOkid8]
01:42:873 (8) - doesn't feel consistent with the previous and following beats. Nudge down a bit
Topic Starter
Ultimate

Skyripper wrote:

[General]
Add YGOkid8, Equinox, Gladi, and GladiOol to the tag line of each difficulty
I have no idea why you hid the slider points. Unhide them.

[Easy]
Plays very well. Great Easy.
00:57:078 (3) - This object is not snapped

[Gladi]
If you are going to make a difficulty, at least put Gladi's Hard, for consistency.
More drain rate, more approach rate, more overall difficulty

[YGOkid8]
01:42:873 (8) - doesn't feel consistent with the previous and following beats. Nudge down a bit

- Added the tags
- leaving the invisible note
- resnapped some notes
- gladi's diff settings stay thesame, couse i'm waiting on Lesjuh's hard

thx for the mod man! :D
maybe i'll even get this ranked someday xD
BakFlip
Dude, I hate Skrillex but that was mad! Good job.
Deni
Awesome Map! Favourite ~ :)
Topic Starter
Ultimate

Deni wrote:

Awesome Map! Favourite ~ :)
Thx BakFlip & Deni :D. I know i can get this ranked someday!
bmin11
[Gladi]
01:14:045 (1) - I'm actually pretty surprised no one has mentioned this, but since here to break time, your slider speeds are all messed up. I just can't see all those sliders are intended to be played like that.
02:20:252 (1) - Same slider issue until the end of the song.

[YGOKid]
Is he even active? I'm just going to assume so since he visited here just today.
01:14:872 (3) - (Again) I'm actually pretty surprised no one has mentioned this, but since here to break time, your slider speeds are all messed up. I just can't see all those sliders are intended to be played like that.
02:22:320 (4) - Same slider issue until the end of the song.

Well, that's all from me. Really, that's all from me. I don't think I can really touch your spacings since I can see your intentions and spacings are more flexible for these kinds of musics. It's rhythm is solid as well, so I don't think my mods will help any farther.

On the side note, you should get these people back before looking for mods right now.

Anyway, good luck!
Topic Starter
Ultimate

bmin11 wrote:

[Gladi]
01:14:045 (1) - I'm actually pretty surprised no one has mentioned this, but since here to break time, your slider speeds are all messed up. I just can't see all those sliders are intended to be played like that.
02:20:252 (1) - Same slider issue until the end of the song.

[YGOKid]
Is he even active? I'm just going to assume so since he visited here just today.
01:14:872 (3) - (Again) I'm actually pretty surprised no one has mentioned this, but since here to break time, your slider speeds are all messed up. I just can't see all those sliders are intended to be played like that.
02:22:320 (4) - Same slider issue until the end of the song.

Well, that's all from me. Really, that's all from me. I don't think I can really touch your spacings since I can see your intentions and spacings are more flexible for these kinds of musics. It's rhythm is solid as well, so I don't think my mods will help any farther.

On the side note, you should get these people back before looking for mods right now.

Anyway, good luck!
Fixed everything ^^,
also added (Equinox) to the song title..
suchtie
I really really love these beatmaps, even though I don't like Skrillex much. The maps make it enjoyable. Best dubstep map I played so far.

Having some issues with the invisible ticks as well. It's not absolutely unreadable, just more difficult than it has to be. I'm used to it now, but if this gets ranked (I hope it does) players will probably have to restart once or twice...

Anyway, great maps, good luck for getting it ranked. :)
Topic Starter
Ultimate

suchtie wrote:

I really really love these beatmaps, even though I don't like Skrillex much. The maps make it enjoyable. Best dubstep map I played so far.

Having some issues with the invisible ticks as well. It's not absolutely unreadable, just more difficult than it has to be. I'm used to it now, but if this gets ranked (I hope it does) players will probably have to restart once or twice...

Anyway, great maps, good luck for getting it ranked. :)
Thx for the kinds words my man :D!
I've heard the comment about the invisible sliders ticks enough to finally delete them.
As i've seen in the skrillex map that has been ranked recently, i notice that they mean more to ppl then they do to me ;).
updating in a few minutes, now with visible slider ticks!
Again ty for your time and help :)
deadbeat

Ultimate wrote:

;w;
i liked the invis slider ticks :<
Topic Starter
Ultimate

deadbeat wrote:

Ultimate wrote:

;w;
i liked the invis slider ticks :<
I like m very much too man, but i think regulations will make it unrankable. If possible, i'll make 'm invisible again ^^

sidenote to others: Don't tell me i can't get this ranked because it only has 1 diff of me in it! Ranked Example
In Yo Face!
Aleks719
Why lesjuh in tags?
did he make any diff?
Description says that no :V

*just random comment*
Topic Starter
Ultimate

Aleks719 wrote:

Why lesjuh in tags?
did he make any diff?
Description says that no :V

*just random comment*
Yeah i'll remove him in the next update ;), was waiting for a diff from him for over a year, so i decided to drop his diff :P.
YGOkid8
o hai guys, i'm only now little bit active again. going to check my diff. and hope there's nothing i don't like D:

edit: nuu, my hitsounds! what happened?? :( can i change them back to how they originally were?
Topic Starter
Ultimate

YGOkid8 wrote:

o hai guys, i'm only now little bit active again. going to check my diff. and hope there's nothing i don't like D:

edit: nuu, my hitsounds! what happened?? :( can i change them back to how they originally were?
yo man! glad to hear :D
sure wtf happened to your hitsounds? there was an osu bug that messed some shit up, but i thought everything was fine.
can you fix it, or tell me what is wrong?
YGOkid8
yep i'll be able to fix it no problem. also it's a pity Lesjuh won't be making a Hard, is there no way we can have a Hard diff. anyway? like a collab diff. with all 3 of us or something? probably it's just me, but really not a big fan of Easy -> Normal -> Insane maps. feels empty imo.
Topic Starter
Ultimate

YGOkid8 wrote:

yep i'll be able to fix it no problem. also it's a pity Lesjuh won't be making a Hard, is there no way we can have a Hard diff. anyway? like a collab diff. with all 3 of us or something? probably it's just me, but really not a big fan of Easy -> Normal -> Insane maps. feels empty imo.
I agree with the fact that there should be a Hard, but i don't know if Gladi is willing to chip into the collab.
we can also make 1 together if you would like that :) *waiting for your diff update*
show more