forum

Move Spanish subforom above. [invalid]

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
DerekMcD
Hello everyone.

I am here to make a request of.... Moving the Spanish subforum to the top where Chinese, Russian, and Korean is.

Why it should be moved?
- Because Spanish popularization is around around USA. They have Univision, Telemunda, and TeleFutura as their public television and translation on every machines /signs.
- There are more than several countries that speaks Spanish.
- On the Other Languages section, Spanish was the most posts (Almost to 28,000 tho) in total.
- Read this if you like. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spanish_in ... ted_States
- And you must know how true about the Spanish language.

Look at this picture. http://puu.sh/w9GW That's what I meant about this title.

I'll give this support. +Support

Thank you.
Deif
Maybe I'm wrong, but I think Spanish was in that "top list" you mention in the past.

If not, I'd like to see the opinion of some BATs about it.
Topic Starter
DerekMcD

Deif wrote:

Maybe I'm wrong, but I think Spanish was in that "top list" you mention in the past.

Maybe you should watch America-based Spanish channels if you live in USA.

Chile has the most active players than Argentina in South America.

Actually, there are some Hispanic people are MAT/BAT.
Sakura

Deif wrote:

Yeah it used to be there but it was removed from there, i think it was because of lack of activity but i can't remember.
Wishy
Well putting it together with sub-forums like Suomi that get 2 posts an year is kind if silly, guess it could be moved above for a while since it actually has some activity, nothing compared to Chinese/Japanese though I guess.

Plus it is true that there's a lot of people speaking Spanish.
Derekku
Spanish is one of the most active language subforums, but it doesn't seem to be the *most* active. In fact, you really can't count total replies since many are from years ago. Also, it looks like there's only a few active threads at the moment. Spanish can definitely be moved to the main forum in the future, but at the present time I think it'd be best to hold off on it.
Nitojgrem
... and instead the Indonesian forum has been moved to the main forum \:D/
Derekku
The new Turkish subforum made the other languages overflow, and Indonesian seemed to be the most active language at the moment.