forum

What is the most important in anime for you?

posted
Total Posts

Story
31.85%
Characters
23.33%
Animations
5.19%
Drawing Style
9.26%
Genre
7.41%
Fighting and Action Scenes
1.85%
Drama and Heart touching moments
7.04%
Music
8.52%
Merchandise and Cosplay
0.37%
Cute and Moe things
5.19%
Total votes: 270
show more
Haseo_old
Music and Story. I would've chosen Moe stuff too, if there were 3 available votes instead.
hoihoisoi
Story and Genre. Prefer more of a comedy based manga with good storyline, no fighting. I'd chosen moe and characters too actually...
ampzz

hoihoisoi wrote:

Prefer more of a comedy based manga with good storyline, no fighting.

This threads title wrote:

Hmmm.
hoihoisoi

ampzz wrote:

hoihoisoi wrote:

Prefer more of a comedy based manga with good storyline, no fighting.

This threads title wrote:

Hmmm.
Sorry, I tend to type the word 'manga' a lot. It's a habit of mine. Yea, so I guess it's anime.....
LunarSakuya
My first impression usually comes from drawing style, but then it's the story and characters i aim for
yaoi's nice too
mathexpert

LunarSakuya wrote:

yuri's nice too
R y U
Umm... Drawing Style and Music...
and... yaoi
Locher
Character and good Music.
You know, if there are quite good balanced characters, you'll automatically feel with them.
They become dear to you, even though the story might be horribly retarded, you will be forced to hope for the best of them.
And...music, well, it's a buzzthing, i wanted to take entertainment or fun, because Slice of Life things are quite fun and if the interaction between the characters are amusing and entertaining, i will gladly watch anything. -> Spice and Wolf.
Splash
Entertainment. From psicologic style to action style.
OmNii_old
The story/plot (For what else do you watch anime?..) and the epicness of their soundtracks.
Yarissa
There were so many things I wanted to pick. I watch anime for mainly entertainment, but what it comes down to is a good story and likeable characters. If it doesn't have both, it's sometimes hard for me to watch. Epic soundtracks, good genres, and great art helps, too.
Rii_old_1
Drawing style - I'm addicted to eye candy etc.
Music - I can't stand listening to bad soundtracks :<
crimsonxone
genres and characters obviously :)
Larousse_old
For me are 4:
Story: It's obvious... without a good story... it has not sense.
Characters: ...You need how to express what you want to say with the characters... I guess...
Drawing Style: It helps to express what characters want to express... personality and drawing style complement each other.
Music: In my opinion, it helps to express everything. I find it absolutely necessary
crimsonxone
yeahh!! music !!!! it helps a lot!!!
It doesn't matter if the story and the pictures are perfect, if they are not feature a great soundtrack, sucks!
loli66
action scenes because sometimes when i tried to watch a new anime i prefer gore or at least something related and drama and heart touching moments so yeah my preferences is very opposite but i like this because usually this is necesary for make a good and interest anime
K a Y e
Well.... All of those are important... But the first impression of a person in an Anime can be the Drawing Style, Story or the Merchandise & Cosplay.... But moreover, all of them are important!!~ :)
BatterKnife
I see most choose story, which is soe true imo. If it has good story then it is watchable, aside from comedy
rizqy96
story and character of course, if an anime lack either one of them an anime will be not worthed to watch
Navi Starfire
Story and characters!
Because, for me at least, it's pretty impossible to get into the show if the story/plot is really boring. And if the characters aren't interesting, or if there isn't many that are in-depth, how can I even care for them??
Accelerator-kun
Story and Characters
Elfuun_old
Characters and music.
The Ribbon Red

Accelerator-kun wrote:

Story and Characters
This
Moriya Suwako
I think both story and drawing style are important.I don't like watch an anime which the drawing style is terrible.
- Rikkukun -
Fighting and Action Scenes & Characters!
GoreObsessed
Story, and animation style, both things are important for me.
Maneuver
Story, Character and music are all same important, watch clannad with no music will have a different feel~
California
i personally think that story and drawing style are most important
GoreObsessed

-hys wrote:

i personally think that story and drawing style are most important
8-) correct decision
Shohei Ohtani
Depends on which type of animu I'm watching.

Moe Animu:
1. Moe characters
2. Humorous plot
3. More focused on capturing the slice-of-life feel rather then going through a plot.

Srs Animu:
1. Moe characters
2. Interesting Plot
3. Original Plot
4. The ability to make me cry like a man at any time during the series.
Boom
Story,Character,Music and Genre.
Rey Fullbuster
mechandise, cosplay and cute things not just that, also i learn a Japanese Language
Tsukimi Luna
I would say story and art...
The Ribbon Red

r3yn41d0 wrote:

mechandise, cosplay and cute things not just that, also i learn a Japanese Language
I think this is an automatic result of impact once the anime became (a bit) popular. And carrying the Japanese tradition and language is within the anime itself. So it's impossible to find an anime without the anime (if you know what I mean).
GoreObsessed

CDFA wrote:

Depends on which type of animu I'm watching.

Moe Animu:
1. Moe characters
2. Humorous plot
3. More focused on capturing the slice-of-life feel rather then going through a plot.

Srs Animu:
1. Moe characters
2. Interesting Plot
3. Original Plot
4. The ability to make me cry like a man at any time during the series.
o man, you can't said it better :D