forum

Allow Color Changes to In-Game Scoreboard

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +8
Topic Starter
Starrodkirby86
I'm talking about the scoreboard when playing a map, by the way.

This might too early to go look at the scoreboard since the public build is so new, but I see it usually as yellow(ish) for regular users, pink for a friend, light blue for #1, red for yourself, etc.

How about we can change these colors somewhere? (Like I want blue for a regular user, green for a friend, light blue for #1 or something) A skin.ini thing perhaps? Maybe a selection in Options?

Forgive me of any ignorance.
Derekku
Sounds like a good idea to me. I actually didn't even know that friends have a different color. :lonely: Anyway, I'd love to be able to set the colors to whatever I wanted.

+1 support :)
KawaiiLily

Derekku Chan wrote:

Sounds like a good idea to me. I actually didn't even know that friends have a different color. :lonely: Anyway, I'd love to be able to set the colors to whatever I wanted.

+1 support :)
What he said. ^^
Gens
lololol double-post.

Anyway, yeah, this would be cool if implemented.

Starrodkirby86 wrote:

A skin.ini thing perhaps?
plz
anonymous_old

Gens wrote:

Starrodkirby86 wrote:

A skin.ini thing perhaps?
plz
plz

Make it a colour overlay, and not a bunch of images.
LuigiHann
I'm against it. Colors are confusing enough, without people messing with them
Topic Starter
Starrodkirby86
My original intent is to have the scoreboard colors edited at a user-by-user level. I wasn't ever thinking the colors of the scoreboards should change per beatmap or anything of that sort.

Kind of like how you want your own little personal settings...yeah?
Rono_old
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
ThePassingShadow
I support this.

Probably because I don't like the colours that are chosen.
Jinxy
+1, but not in the way of maps and skins.

I want it so that if someone cutomises his osu board into new colours, other people wont see it, so it becomes a personal option.
anonymous_old
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
HarryOrunitia
I support this, but it shouldn't be part of the skin. As LuigiHann said, scoreboard colours are already confusing as they are right now, and I think they're even kind of ugly. It would be nice to have an option to change them at a single user level.
Gens
I still say it should be a part of skins, since if a skin has sucky colors, then it's a sucky skin. If anyone complains, go to the correct (skin) thread and do it. :)
arien666
Maybe user will be able to choose own colors.
Then... user feel good?(What?)

Anyway... Good idea lol
So... +1 lol
Kitsunemimi
+ support
For the people who don't appreciate piss colour! (not that I'm one of them >.> )
Topic Starter
Starrodkirby86
Bump because I don't know the cut-off date for things to get into the Completed Requests Graveyard~
anonymous_old

Starrodkirby86 wrote:

Bump because I don't know the cut-off date for things to get into the Completed Requests Graveyard~
I think that's been disabled.
Mike900
FULL SUPPORT!

+1

THIS IS THE SUPPORT THAT WILL PIERCE THE HEAVENS!
Jinxy

strager wrote:

JInxyjem wrote:

+1, but not in the way of maps and skins.

I want it so that if someone cutomises his osu board into new colours, other people wont see it, so it becomes a personal option.
Skins are "personal options." You can change them at will.

I still support it being part of the skin.
Sorry, I didn't check this.

If it was the skin, then colour selection would be typing the RGB, which not everyone knows how.
If it was a per-user, then the colour selection would be like when selecting a background colour in editing.

Simpler than typing numbers and much faster than putting in your own colours into the .ini if you hate the selected colours.
anonymous_old

JInxyjem wrote:

If it was the skin, then colour selection would be typing the RGB, which not everyone knows how.
If it was a per-user, then the colour selection would be like when selecting a background colour in editing.
Use the colour picker in MS Paint or Photoshop to get the RGB values?
Jinxy

strager wrote:

JInxyjem wrote:

Use the colour picker in MS Paint or Photoshop to get the RGB values?
Which takes time. Some people dont even know the skin.ini exists.
Azure_Kite
I like this idea.

If the scoreboard colours could be changed through an options tab, so it's on a user by user basis, I think it would work fine.
Osten
Not a bad idea ;) +1

7 years late XD
Topic Starter
Starrodkirby86
holy smokes i don't even remember posting this

LMAOOOOO WHAT KIND OF BUMP IS THIS
Bara-
LMAO GG
HI KIRBY

OT: I actually like this idea, more costumizable options, hooray