forum

This question for Wii owners only.

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
synchronincity
How many games do you have? I'm just eager to know.
And also your favorite game among all of them :)

Truth be told, I have 70 games all in all.
And SMG2 is my favorite.
Ekaru
*counts* We currently have 39 Wii games. My bro took a lot of Wii games with him to college, too, since they were his and all.

Favorite: Rhythm Heaven Fever, of course.
Soaprman
About ten; don't feel like counting. Mario Kart Wii (for when friends are over) and Xenbolade Chronicles (as a single-player game) are my favorites.

Brawl comes a close second in the multiplayer category.
Rantai
I think I have around 15.

I usually only use it for GCN games these days but my favourite game would be... Mario Kart Wii probably.
Azure_Kite
I have 20 games.

I think Taiko no Tatsujin or Xenoblade Chronicles would be my favourite titles.
Mianki
30 games.

My list of favourite games:
Multiplayer: Brawl
Singleplayer: Twilight Princess
3rd party game: No More Heroes, Xenoblade Chronicles

Still waiting for Rhythm Heaven Fever goddamnit >.< (coming out July 6 here)
jabberwockey
I have about 15 :3

For Multiplayer Brawl really is the best/ Mario Kart is fun too
Singleplayer I usually play Fire Emblem : Radiant Dawn and Mario Galaxy 1 and 2
I play DDR sometimes or Taiko no Tatsujin :3
awp
I've got like 20 to 30 legit games, and another 5 or so burned games. Mario Kart is probably my favourite game for the Wii, since that's what we play multiplayer the most (most of my friends aren't gamers and things like Brawl are lost on them) and really that's what the Wii is for: gettin' drunk playing some goodtimes multiplayer games
Ekaru

Mianki wrote:

Still waiting for Rhythm Heaven Fever goddamnit >.< (coming out July 6 here)
It'll be worth the wait for you guys, since you guys are getting the best version of the game since you are getting both the Eng. and JPN soundtrack.
tyrael6192
Around 10 random games I bought, then Xenoblade Chronicles... hopefully gonna get Pandora's Tower soon, too :) Again, Mario Kart is my favourite multiplayer
dj M2fiesta
I only have around 50 games so far. c:

My favorite games would either be House of the Dead: Overkill, Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing or DanceDanceRevolution II
Ekaru

dj M2fiesta wrote:

DanceDanceRevolution II
I <3 that game.
Birdy
3: Wii Sports, Wii Sports Resort and SSBB. Guess which one is my favourite :3
DerekMcD
I hare over 10 games. All Mario games, SSBB, Warioland, Wii Fit, and few of it.

But I'm just about to quit playing my Wii just to move to Wii U.
mathexpert
I have over 50, but only 6 physical games. The others are backups, via homebrew~
Randy96
I've only had my Wii since Christmas, so I have 5 games
my favorites
objectively: Monster Hunter Tri
subjectively: Super Smash Bros. Brawl
Sync
go pick up animal crossing: city folk and have a blast
Aoriki

Sync wrote:

go pick up animal crossing: city folk and have a blast
^ This and I did have a blast....lol

I currently have 6 so far
and favorite is Skyward Sword
but...does a hacked wii count? xD Cause I have more then 50+ games
Topic Starter
synchronincity

Aoriki wrote:

>:D I hacked my Wii just to get free games. :)
LukaXD

synchronincity wrote:

Aoriki wrote:

>:D I hacked my Wii just to get free games. :)
If that's the case then i'd better not tell the number i'm at >.<
Favourites
SSBB : Only when I play it against my cousin because he's as good as I am (no point on taking a newb right?)
Mario Kart : Multiplayer Galore (Sometimes with Riivolution for custom maps)
Taiko no Tatsujin 3&4, TLoZ TP,SS : For meh xD

BTW kinda OT, I have a legit copy of SSBB yet when I connect online i can't never find anyone, I have never played an online match in 2 YEARS that I got teh game, anyone havin the same prob? (I live in EU) :/
Ekaru

LukaXD wrote:

BTW kinda OT, I have a legit copy of SSBB yet when I connect online i can't never find anyone, I have never played an online match in 2 YEARS that I got teh game, anyone havin the same prob? (I live in EU) :/
There are people on, but "With Anyone" sucks so much ass anyways that you shouldn't even bother with that option. Instead, find some fellow Europeans who have Brawl and WiFi and ask them if they want to play some rounds. *That* is how you get some good action, see?

But yes, there are people online, as DxS and I found out one day recently when we both did With Anyone and after waiting forever for the game to start we found out that we were in different rooms.
Topic Starter
synchronincity

Ekaru wrote:

LukaXD wrote:

There are people on, but "With Anyone" sucks so much ass anyways that you shouldn't even bother with that option. Instead, find some fellow Europeans who have Brawl and WiFi and ask them if they want to play some rounds. *That* is how you get some good action, see?
This is one of the problems I always encounter when I play brawl.
Shame, i love the multiplayer action here. :?
Hiza-chan
I have about 20 games if that. We have the most games on our XBox. Only wanted the Wii for the Twilight Princess so I got it for Christmas from my dad. Other than that, Wii is crap. I really only have Zelda and Mario games.
LukaXD

Ekaru wrote:

LukaXD wrote:

But yes, there are people online, as DxS and I found out one day recently when we both did With Anyone and after waiting forever for the game to start we found out that we were in different rooms.
Dang it... the chances of finding an European dude playing brawl at the same time that I'm online are down to zero :/
Thx for the answer Ekaru. :D
Would it be possible though to go against people in America/Asia if they are friends?
Mianki
I could play Brawl online :P
Topic Starter
synchronincity

Mianki wrote:

I could play Brawl online :P
Does anyone want to send their Brawl code so that people can play online?
Mianki
There was a thread where people put their Brawl codes but it died down. Dunno if we should make another one.
Topic Starter
synchronincity
Should we, or should we not?
That is the question.

:|
mathexpert
One cool thing about Wii homebrew is that you can have SNES, NES, GB, GBA, Genesis, and other consoles/handhelds emulators, so technically you can also have the entire libraries of those systems :D
Luzcyfer
And i felt guilty for having some downloaded isos, well i have 4 originals; 8 total if i count my gc games and downloads a have a few i pass some to my friends and they do the same pretty much for testing if they worth (trust me guilty gear xx a core plus worth).

Also i download it if the f/%/ing game never made it to occident (bleach versus crusade pls); now i'm downloading the haruhi game (the one of dance).... i will look hilarious and amazingly gay dancing that shit.

If i had more money they will be....... kind of 50.

My favourite; for now brawl multiplayer (but melee is way better).
1p: Hard, i'll say madworld.
Pillow_old
I love super smash bros brawl, especially if you play with friends, if your solo, I would go Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess, that game is amazing to me
Topic Starter
synchronincity

Luzcyfer wrote:

If i had more money they will be....... kind of 50.
The reason how I got 70 games is that I never bought an original one..........

Now I only got 2 games that are downloaded.