forum

Ricky Martin - Livin' la Vida Loca

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Kharl
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on 14 มีนาคม 2551 at 21:44:32

Artist: Ricky Martin
Title: Livin' la Vida Loca
BPM: 178
Filesize: 16959kb
Play Time: 03:36
Note: PV included.
Difficulties Available:
  1. Easy (2.02 stars, 208 notes)
  2. Normal (3.19 stars, 260 notes)
  3. Hard (4.58 stars, 342 notes)
Download: Ricky Martin - Livin' la Vida Loca
Download: Ricky Martin - Livin' la Vida Loca (No Video)
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------

A good song that didn't make it into the EBA. Now it's your chance to play it Osu! style.

Contains PV (thanks Echo for compressing it) and background image.

Edit: PV reuploaded. Should be working and properly sync'ed now (thanks again, Echo!). Also did a little tweak to Easy.
EiJi
Curse you and your drain rate. When I pass this map I'll mod it.

Edit: Evil, evil drain.

Edit2 Just...evil...so evil... On my 15th try, I passed it, with a B. Really did take 15...after 5 or so I started counting in IRC >.>

Lemme take a quick look in edit mode and I'll then post.

Edit3 K, I approve of Hard mode. I'll mod the other versions when they get added. So I won't bubble until I do the others.

Also, Kharl, to me it feels the timing is slightly off, but you're probably the best timer around here AFAIK, but just thought I'd mention that. Fun map, btw.
Echo
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
James
I also approve. ( ")/
Failed the first time though! :)
Also that lip slider is cool 8-)

Lemme borrow your emoticon okay?
Rolled
Amazing. Amazing. Amazing.

The lip slider was great, with the pucker at the end. Awesome creativity!

More difficulties, gogogo.
Topic Starter
Kharl
Can someone compress this video for me, pretty please? Thank you in advance. <3

Ricky Martin - Livin da vida loca.avi (56.55MB)

I might update this song with new difficuties this upcoming Monday or Tuesday.
TiZ
Aaaah, needs ranking. I really wish I had the power. It's funny, though. Livin' La Vida Loca was supposed to be in EBA, but got dropped for some reason. This map would fit in perfectly with EBA!

But since you're not quite done with it anways, I guess I wouldn't rank it quite yet. I'll see what I can do in terms of compressing that video.
Echo
Here you go:
http://www.mediafire.com/?mi5xrxyjy4l [13MB]

Works great with offset at 0 for me.
TiZ
Never mind. :P
Echo
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
TiZ
S'alright. You're probably more familliar with it anyways.
Topic Starter
Kharl
Sorry for the long delay. ^^"

Easy and Normal level, along with PV and background image added.
EiJi
Bubbled.
Topic Starter
Kharl

EiJi wrote:

Offset is so off... Video offset, I mean. Plus the video just stops playing for me at 2:57. O_o. Easy seems harder than Normal at times too. :P
You're right. Video offset is ~100ms off, and the video file itself seems to be corrupted too. Can anyone compress a new one for me?

And... can you point out where in the Easy level is harder than Normal, EiJi? I might need to fix that too.
EiJi

Kharl wrote:

EiJi wrote:

And... can you point out where in the Easy level is harder than Normal, EiJi? I might need to fix that too.
Dunno, just the impression I got when I went over it.

PS: Mediafire is down, so the original video can't be downloaded.
awp
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on 13 มีนาคม 2551 at 19:11:37 ???

Anyhow, the beatmaps are great and rankable imopinion (unless I'm getting rusty) exceeept

the video always freezes 80% of the way into the song. Don't know why. Is anyone else getting this?

Footnote: Some of the half-beats are a bit unexpected on Easy and Hard is, well, pretty hard.
mtmcl
Your map made me love a song I used to hate. Maps like these are the reason I became addicted to EBA/Ouendan/Osu! in the first place.

Oh, but I'm having the video freeze problem as well.
Echo
The video freeze is strange, I have no problem whatsoever. Offset also seems fine to me. Granted, I have the original.

I'll upload it again, this time I'll try ifile.it. If it doesn't work, someone else can try compressing it.

http://ifile.it/lrpi3nj

Click the "request download" button then "download", both on the right side (took me a while to find it the first time i used ifile)

edit: why didn't i zip/rar it first? *angry at me*
mtmcl
I tested the new video and it works all the way through. Look forward to seeing this ranked.
Topic Starter
Kharl
PV reuploaded. Should be working and properly sync'ed now (thanks again, Echo!). Also did a little tweak to Easy.

This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on 13 มีนาคม 2551 at 19:11:37 ???
We Thais use BE (Buddhist Era) to count the year. It started 543 years earlier than AD.
awp
I learned something new today.

I'll verify changes when I get home assuming someone else doesn't beat me to it.

EDIT: No further questions, Your Honor <3
Larto
This map is awesome.

But Offset +26 <3
Ziggy Zigzagoon
You just fulfilled one major dream of a lot of Ooendan/EBA fans with this beatmap. (Me, I remember when that sone was playing a lot in Puerto Rico...)

The last difficulty was rather tricky to beat...

I noticed that you did the "lips sliders" in this beatmap, which fits the theme of the song. Also, in the the second "take your clothes off" part in the Hard difficulty, the sliders seem to follow the motions of the dancers! What a surprise!