forum

Anime Renders

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
ScarletGoddess_old
As we all know, renders are those saved as PNGs or what most people call transparent xD
in this thread we can post random anime renders.. ONLY Anime and ONLY Renders!
post as many pictures you want in a post.. they can either be cropped or not
make sure that it is a freebie or free to use image.. it is not necessary that you own it,
as long as you asked for permission. Renders can be repeated.
Post as many times as you want! Post as many renders as you want!

Start!

Your turn!
ampzz
How is this at all productive especially when you did render the image yourself?
If people are that desperate for renders they can easily go and find them at quite a few places...
Dieathan

ampzz wrote:

How is this at all productive especially when you did render the image yourself?
If people are that desperate for renders they can easily go and find them at quite a few places...
4chan being one of those places. But seriously, don't go there.
Topic Starter
ScarletGoddess_old
sorry guys! I'll just lock this topic. I'd love to..but how? ~^oo^~
Wassaaaa
Deviantart

meiikyuu

ampzz wrote:

they can easily go and find them at quite a few places...
lol true~
ampzz

ampzz wrote:

Didn't*
ychao
lol and here I was trying to make sense of that statement...

It'll be cool if you post self-vectored renders and the like here though. Scratch that, couldn't see much point in it either.
UnderminE
animerender.com

Man I love this place. It was one of the best anime render place back then, though I don't visit there anymore.
K a Y e
bakarenders.com is a good place to find renders
They've got good quality ^^
Oreiora
Umm, maybe this thread can be changed to "post your anime renders" instead? Seeing as well-rendered anime hair can be considered as something impressive.
dolljoints
Cahf ah nafl mglw'nafh hh' ahor syha'h ah'legeth, ng llll or'azath syha'hnahh n'ghftephai n'gha ahornah ah'mglw'nafh
Oreiora
^Sweet, judging by your avatar it seems like you do a good job.
Nekoroll
I've done quite a few. Most have been lost in formats or the like unfortunately. :/ I'm not a pro by any means though but I find rendering to be quite relaxing.

This one was kind of a slightly lazy job. I think after doing most of it, I got a little tired by the time I got to the millions of strings everywhere part.
K a Y e
I find rendering really hard ><'' Nice renders there Nekoroll~
MLGnom
Meh I did many already... It's not that hard if you only know how to. :3
Depends of picture (and how good I want it to be) it takes from 3 to 45 minutes to correctly "render" a picture for me.

dolljoints
Cahf ah nafl mglw'nafh hh' ahor syha'h ah'legeth, ng llll or'azath syha'hnahh n'ghftephai n'gha ahornah ah'mglw'nafh
ampzz

dolljoints wrote:

To "render" a picture is only hard working on terribly low-res pictures, other than that, not too much work really.
Right, so you're going to tell me that something I worked on for over a week requires no effort then?

Must've been something easy to crop out...
Be warned that this image weighs over 14MB.

No I don't use any form of 'copyrighting' my cuts because it's generally pointless as most people don't bother thanking you for the time even when you do get around to submitting work. On the very rare chances you do then it does feel good but in comparison to the amount of times you see an image randomly used without a reference far outweighs any possible gratitude.

Also in relation to the Reisen vector - that's how the shoes looked in the original image so it isn't like he could do anything about it.
dolljoints