Ryohan
I'm still avaible too xD
AceOfArrows
Still available.

Any closer to a decision on the date?
Nactra
not possible for me anymore
YoshiKart
GMT +5, weekends (not Friday) at 7:00PM to 10:00PM.
Zatoichi
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
musnit
available gmt+2 ~6pm till 2am
AceOfArrows
It is now early June.

When is this wonderful tournament going to occur?
Derekku
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Daru
Updated logo, which looks (hopefully) better than the previous.

HAHA DISREGARD THAT, I'M AN IDIOT.
Derekku
@Daru: ^_^
Fwenny
Lucidity
Fwenny
They are probably busy with the tag tour. Hope to hear something after its done.
AceOfArrows
June's practically over; all predetermined timeframes have passed.

When is the new timeframe? (I'm still avaliable anyhow, but I hafta ask.)
anonymous_old
This post is unofficial!

The tournament is postponed until further notice. ETA August or so.

This post is unofficial!
Lucidity
If it's unofficial then why post it?
Daru

Fwenny wrote:

They are probably busy with the tag tour. Hope to hear something after its done.
Actually, that has nothing to do with this tournament. :/
anonymous_old

Lucidity wrote:

If it's unofficial then why post it?
It's unofficial because Dakeyrus didn't state it here. However, he has stated in IRC the tournament will be postponed until <sikrit stuffs here>.
Lucidity
Oh ok. Posting that instead of something that a tourney admin would say (In between "unofficial" brackets) is much clearer wouldn't you say? :P

If you speak to Dakeyrus again could you maybe alert it that everyone who signed up for the tournament would like an update. Why the postponed date has to be a secret is beyond me. Why would the participants not be able to know when they're supposed to play...

My suggestion for a new Admin still stands...Dakeyrus is clearly not too interested in this project. Its last post was over two months ago.
anonymous_old

Lucidity wrote:

Oh ok. Posting that instead of something that a tourney admin would say (In between "unofficial" brackets) is much clearer wouldn't you say? :P

If you speak to Dakeyrus again could you maybe alert it that everyone who signed up for the tournament would like an update. Why the postponed date has to be a secret is beyond me. Why would the participants not be able to know when they're supposed to play...

My suggestion for a new Admin still stands...Dakeyrus is clearly not too interested in this project. Its last post was over two months ago.
A new tournament will likely start up instead of bringing back this one. That way, people don't have to update their times and things. The newer tournament(s) will have a better system of registration so things can be done quickly.
Fwenny

Daru wrote:

Fwenny wrote:

Actually, that has nothing to do with this tournament. :/
That was just a theory.. ^^;

Please post the link to the new tourmy here when its up..
ignorethis
ok. If the match is delayed to late August or September, I'm afraid I cannot join. If that happens please remove my name from the list.
anonymous_old
A new list will probably have to be made, as there will probably be many dropouts and new arrivals.
Lesjuh
I'm not on the list? k write me down there plz.
niedz

lesjuh wrote:

^
naruti

niedzwiedz1124 wrote:

lesjuh wrote:

^
^^
Lucidity
The list is a lie.
Derekku
By the time a tournament happens, I'll have had a new computer and not lag and will be ready :D

But oh god this summer has gone by too fast arghhhhhh
ShaggoN
I want compete too :D
Kubu

ShaggoN wrote:

I want compete too :D
I too :D
Ryohan
Elvan_old
Me too :D
FurukawaPan
When a firm date has been decided on, you should make a new thread. Half the people who signed up here will have probably forgotten by the time this ever happens.
ShaggoN
WubWoofWolf
i want join too
anonymous_old

james039 wrote:

When a firm date has been decided on, you should make a new thread. Half the people who signed up here will have probably forgotten by the time this ever happens.
I think this was mentioned in the thread months ago.

=D
Daru

Dakeyrus wrote:

When you post saying you're interested in participating, I'd like you to also post what dates/time frame you'd most likely be available for around the END OF APRIL/EARLY MAY. Pretty much any time between April 24th to May 15th.
This is amusing now. ^

Posting to express my continued interest in this.
show more