forum

Ogura Yui - Tomodachi Pink

posted
Total Posts
show more
Louis Cyphre
3 insanes? I'd like to see something like easy there.
Kei
Hello, I'm from Rank to Ready Modding Queue and I'm taking care of your request. Here's my mod.

• General
  1. I dislike those custom Difficulty Names. The player has to count every "!" and "A"'s to know which difficulty is he going to play at the song selection menu? (well, maybe the player can figure out a bit by himself checking the star rating, but knowing this, I still don't agree).

2. Why you don't want to add Kiai Time? The map would be better. When a map doesn't have Kiai, I feel it "empty" without that emphasis at the chorus. You should consider adding it.

3. Why there are bookmarks here..? You changed the mp3 and after that you forgot to delete them, I guess:

4. I also dislike the way you use some samples. They aren't noticeable. When I hear the map samples with the music at the editor, I honestly don't hear them. It just sounds like you didn't used samples. I removed some of them, and then heared that part without samples and I didn't found any difference. They sound just exactly like the song itself. What's the point of adding samples that sound exactly like in the song? I mean, they're good, you placed them well and all. I just don't like the custom samples you decided to use (soft-hitclap2, soft-hitfinish2, soft-hitwhistle); But in other hand.. I like the way you used normal-hitwhistles and that custom soft-hitfinish.

5. I agree with Louise, a [Easy] difficulty would be nice. I find that Normal difficulty a bit challenging for being the easiest difficulty of the mapset.
  • [xsrs's AAH!!]
  1. 00:38:528 (1) - How about adding a new combo here? Fits nice with the music. Short combos are better for easiest diffs. If you do this, don't forget to add a new combo at 00:51:861 (3), 01:55:528 (2) and at 02:09:194 (3) too, for consistency. I also want to agree that I see this useful because 02:07:861 (1,2,3,4,5,6) <- that combo number is high for a Normal/Easiest diff of the mapset, and doing this, the combo ends up being 02:07:861 (1,2,1,2,3,4), which is shorter and better.
  2. 01:19:694 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - This combo is quite high. I suggest you to add a new combo at 01:21:861 (4). You should do this for consistency too, since you added a new combo at 02:39:695 (1).
  3. 02:13:194 (5) - Unnecesary high combo number.. I think you should add a new combo here and remove nc at 02:14:194 (1). It also fits way better with the music to me.
  4. 02:55:861 (6) - The new combo should be here instead of being at 02:56:695 (1) in my opinion. Also, if you do this, you should consider adding a combo at 02:57:361 (1) to avoid high combo numbers. It follows nice the vocals in my opinion.

Nothing else, just some few new combo suggestions. Good difficulty.
  • [AAAH!!!]

This is a Hard difficulty..? If it is, there are various jumps that you should delete or al least reduce them.. such as 01:08:860 (3,1).. because I think that jumps like that are way too much for a Hard, and more when you have 2 Insanes in your mapset. You should leave those jumps for the hardest difficulties.
  1. 01:11:694 (6) - I'm really surprised that noone noticed this but.. here are 2 notes on the same tick.. delete that hitcircle, and leave the slider, I guess..
  2. 02:14:361 (1) - This slider shape looks weird. How about improving it a bit? This isn't really necessary to change, but I think that this slider feels like off of place because your previous sliders were curved and with a good-looking.
  3. 02:31:694 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - This is inconsistent with your previous combos.. (01:14:528 (1,2,3,1,2,3,1,2). You should add new combo at 02:32:528 (5) and at 02:33:194 (7) for consistency.
  4. 02:35:194 (1,2,1,2,3,4) - And again, this is inconsistent with your previous combo (01:17:361 (1,2,3,4,5,1,2)). You have to add a new combo at 02:34:694 (6), remove nc at 02:35:194 (1) and also at 02:35:861 (1), and after that add a new combo at 02:36:528 (3), for consistency again.
  5. 02:45:195 (6) - Aaaand again, for consistency, I think you should add a new combo here and remove new combo at 02:45:695 (1).

I hope I didn't missed any combo inconsistencies. Just in case, you should check the combos of the difficulty.
  • [('(oo)')]
  1. 00:50:195 (8) - A new combo here would fit nice with the music.
  2. 01:58:361 (6) - How about improving this shape.. making it more.. curved? Maybe like this:

Nothing else, really. And again, I hope I didn't missed anything here.. I'm feeling sleepy >.< but I checked this difficulty several times just in case. Nice artistic patterns.
  • [AAAAH!!!!]
  1. 01:10:695 (3) - Unsnapped slider end.
  2. 02:58:195 (5) - For consistency, you should add a new combo here since you did that at 01:40:861 (1).

Nice difficulty. I hope once again lol that I didn't missed anything here. I have to recheck this anyways, so it is not a big deal if I did.
Good mapset overall. Call me back later after changes for a recheck and I'll see if your map is ready to pass to the second layer of the queue.
jossieP

Kei wrote:

[AAAAH!!!!]
[AAAAH!!!!]
[AAAAH!!!!]
[AAAAH!!!!]
Sandpig
xsrsbsns
Topic Starter
cRyo[iceeicee]
--->suirenn05
thx for mod, i hope xsr~ checked it xD

--->Louis Cyphre
where did u saw 3 insanes.....
2 insanes, hard, and 3 star normal diff....i dont see any diff spread problem...

--->Kei
fixed everything in insane, and remade some NC in hard diff (all that u said + some more~)
SPOILER
  • General
  1. I dislike those custom Difficulty Names. The player has to count every "!" and "A"'s to know which difficulty is he going to play at the song selection menu? (well, maybe the player can figure out a bit by himself checking the star rating, but knowing this, I still don't agree). i think its preety obvious, first one is easiest diff, second is hard. then ('(oo)') "OMG WHAT IS IT Orz" and last one is insane xD

2. Why you don't want to add Kiai Time? The map would be better. When a map doesn't have Kiai, I feel it "empty" without that emphasis at the chorus. You should consider adding it. i dont like kiai sry ><

3. Why there are bookmarks here..? You changed the mp3 and after that you forgot to delete them, I guess:
    deleted

4. I also dislike the way you use some samples. They aren't noticeable. When I hear the map samples with the music at the editor, I honestly don't hear them. It just sounds like you didn't used samples. I removed some of them, and then heared that part without samples and I didn't found any difference. They sound just exactly like the song itself. What's the point of adding samples that sound exactly like in the song? I mean, they're good, you placed them well and all. I just don't like the custom samples you decided to use (soft-hitclap2, soft-hitfinish2, soft-hitwhistle); But in other hand.. I like the way you used normal-hitwhistles and that custom soft-hitfinish. i wanted this part to be quite, thats why i used this samples

5. I agree with Louise, a [Easy] difficulty would be nice. I find that Normal difficulty a bit challenging for being the easiest difficulty of the mapset.
i wanted to keep 5diffs mapset thats why i asked for 3 stars diff, also i saw a lot of ranked maps with 3.3+ stars on easiest diff, so i think xsr~ 3.1 star is fine

--->ikari_kyon~
AAAAAH!!!!!
S h i a
Hi mod request via my queue~ :D

[overall]
~已经有很多很好的MOD了而且也看不出有问题 所以以下都是建议~
添加1个easy diff?
Normal虽然3star但似乎难了点;_;

[xsrs's AHH!!]
00:23:528 (4,5) - change it into a short slider?

[AAAH!!!]
02:55:861 (1) - new combo?

[('(oo)')]
00:12:861 (1) - new combo?
00:59:695 (8) - ^
01:47:361 (3) - ctrl+r ?
02:19:361 (6) - new combo?
删掉超出mp3长度范围的bookmark :P

[AAAAH!!!!]
Fine <3

really good mapset ~ star
and no KDS Orz
xsrsbsns
Topic Starter
cRyo[iceeicee]

S h i a wrote:

Hi mod request via my queue~ :D Hi ></

[overall]
~已经有很多很好的MOD了而且也看不出有问题 所以以下都是建议~
添加1个easy diff? i wanted to keep 5diffs mapset, thats why no [Easy] ><
Normal虽然3star但似乎难了点;_;

[AAAH!!!]
02:55:861 (1) - new combo? ok~

[AAAAH!!!!]
Fine <3

really good mapset ~ star
and no KDS Orz
Thx for mod and star S h i a~ \^^/
Kei
Hi once again! Uhmmm I took a look at your mapset and I didn't saw anything that should be changed or fixed. I think that it is ready to pass to the next layer of the queue. Good luck ranking this map :3
Topic Starter
cRyo[iceeicee]

Kei wrote:

Hi once again! Uhmmm I took a look at your mapset and I didn't saw anything that should be changed or fixed. I think that it is ready to pass to the next layer of the queue. Good luck ranking this map :3
Thx Kei~ ></
LKs
note: remember to fix the creator's words once you update the map
Lissette
Hi~

AAAAH!!!!
02:52:694 (4) - weird anti jump, make the spacing even in this combo
add spinner to vary scores?

('(oo)')
00:12:861 (7) - this speed change is not predictable, and the slider shape doesn't help at all
01:02:195 (1) - same (not the shape part)
01:08:028 (4) - start the triplets here?, and they should go like this http://puu.sh/jc5l (ignore the placement) the two triplets you have there 01:08:528 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - are off
01:19:694 (1) - an 1/1 slider fits better here, try it
01:40:861 (1) - I like this one, maybe you should do the same with the other one, new combo on it, and don't put it right after 1/4 notes this will make it a lot easier to read/follow
02:19:361 (6) - add new combo due to speed change
02:25:361 (4) - triplets, where are you?? same suggestion as 01:08:028 (4) -
02:26:528 (1,2,3,4,5) - I don't like this combo, i find it a bit random

AAAH!!!
00:28:204 (2) - make it a 1/2 slider, sounds and play better

xsrs's AAH!!
how about if you name this AAH!! and put the guest mapper in a SB?
easiest diff should have less than 3 difficulty star
decrease AR and lighten the diff reducing the 1/2 notes that are kinda hard for the easier diff

Climbb & Kana's Taiko
why no kai on taiko diff?

Thats all~
Topic Starter
cRyo[iceeicee]

Lissette wrote:

Hi~ Hi~ ></

AAAAH!!!!
02:52:694 (4) - weird anti jump, make the spacing even in this combo no one had problems during test plays, so i guess its fine
add spinner to vary scores? i dont know where to add it (;´д`)

AAAH!!!
00:28:204 (2) - make it a 1/2 slider, sounds and play better both fine for me
add spinner to vary scores? (;´д`)

Climbb & Kana's Taiko
why no kai on taiko diff? forgot to add it after reuploading (/ω\)

xsrs's AAH!!
how about if you name this AAH!! and put the guest mapper in a SB? i dont think its necessary, also i cannot make SB (;´д`)
easiest diff should have less than 3 difficulty star there are a lot of maps with 3+ stars on easiest diff, this diff only +0.1......
decrease AR and lighten the diff reducing the 1/2 notes that are kinda hard for the easier diff

Thats all~
Thanks for mod :)
Sandpig

Lissette wrote:

('(oo)')
00:12:861 (7) - this speed change is not predictable, and the slider shape doesn't help at all I have got at least 5 players test it, seems quite playable. in fact the change of speed hardly affect anything if you follow the flow
01:02:195 (1) - same (not the shape part)
01:08:028 (4) - start the triplets here?, and they should go like this http://puu.sh/jc5l (ignore the placement) the two triplets you have there 01:08:528 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - are off not mean to follow the music here, I'd rather have some new rhythm
01:19:694 (1) - an 1/1 slider fits better here, try it changed this
01:40:861 (1) - I like this one, maybe you should do the same with the other one, new combo on it, and don't put it right after 1/4 notes this will make it a lot easier to read/follow
02:19:361 (6) - add new combo due to speed change added
02:25:361 (4) - triplets, where are you?? same suggestion as 01:08:028 (4) -
02:26:528 (1,2,3,4,5) - I don't like this combo, i find it a bit random don't understand what "random" means...
thx for mod

Download: Ogura Yui - Tomodachi Pink (cRyo[iceeicee]) [('(oo)')].osu
Topic Starter
cRyo[iceeicee]
updated, xsr~ diff no changes
distort
good map!:D
Topic Starter
cRyo[iceeicee]

tort wrote:

good map!:D
Thx for starring \:D/
Kirino Kousaka

ikari_kyon wrote:

Kei wrote:

[AAAAH!!!!]
[AAAAH!!!!]
[AAAAH!!!!]
[AAAAH!!!!]
Nare Nara Narya~ Naritaku naru~ >w<
natyusha
nice map
Sandpig
_(:3」∠)_zhetuzenmehaimeirank
KanaRin
NONONONONONO
Topic Starter
cRyo[iceeicee]
graverank yes \o.o/
Leorda
OMG IT'S CRYU!!!!

[AAAH!!!]
01:11:694 (5) - Why finish at head slider?
02:23:028 (2,3) - Not stack correctly with head slider while gameplay (look this pattern during test mode)

[AAAAH!!!!]
01:11:694 (7) - New combo?

[('(oo)')]
* That's a naughty pig....

01:47:194 (2,3) - If you do this, some players will confusing about which is beginning slider and end slider. I suggest you to spread this pattern....

Once you done, Forum PM me for recheck
Sandpig
fixed ╰( ̄ω ̄o)
KanaRin
gogogo ╰( ̄ω ̄o)
Topic Starter
cRyo[iceeicee]
Thx for support ╰( ̄ω ̄o)

Leorda wrote:

OMG IT'S CRYU!!!! Someone will burn in hell ヽ(●-`Д´-)ノ Hi :3

[AAAH!!!]
01:11:694 (5) - Why finish at head slider? sounds funny xD
02:23:028 (2,3) - Not stack correctly with head slider while gameplay (look this pattern during test mode) changed~

[AAAAH!!!!]
01:11:694 (7) - New combo? added NC but little bit earlier to show SV change

[('(oo)')]
* That's a naughty pig....

01:47:194 (2,3) - If you do this, some players will confusing about which is beginning slider and end slider. I suggest you to spread this pattern....

Once you done, Forum PM me for recheck
Thx for mod Leorda~ :3
jossieP
I was watching the nice sb and saw this

there is another StoryBoard folder into the StoryBoard folder, delete full submit please

also suggest to remove the SB from taiko diff, look
the SB gets covered by the taiko bar /o/ and also this

the taiko BG dont move due the SB effects, so the taiko BG loses its function

no kds >3<
Topic Starter
cRyo[iceeicee]
----> ikari_kyon~
Fixed, thx :3
Leorda
"For female (Ah! x4), but for male (Oh... x4)"

Bubbled
yukinohara
SB added.
Skin added.
Skin elemens size fixed.
SBS fixed.

SB&Skin rechecked,All is fine.
Sandpig
>///< so cute SB
spboxer3
recheck by IRC~
Since it's fixed unsnap and duplicated timeline issue.
I think It's fine!! ((so cute SB and nice pattern >w<
Rebubble~

Don't give KD plz~
Topic Starter
cRyo[iceeicee]

spboxer3 wrote:

recheck by IRC~
Since it's fixed unsnap and duplicated timeline issue.
I think It's fine!! ((so cute SB and nice pattern >w<
Rebubble~

Don't give KD plz~
Thx spboxer3~ \:3/

---> Leorda~ oops i did it again >< sry for bad *recheck request*, i should be more attentive next time ==!
Snowy Dream
> <                                            
[CSGA]Ar3sgice

Snowy Dream wrote:

> <                                           
Zweib
wocao, shen storyboard
Sync
[General]
-- Ahhh!! These difficulty names are plain-out confusing and uninformative. They look bad and having to look twice to understand what in the world is going on is counter-productive. Change them to something more understandable.

[AAAAH!!!!]
-- The issues that I am pointing out are very repetitive because you were very consistent with how you mapped this. That's a good thing -- unfortunately, they were problems that needed to be fixed. In the case of overmapping, it can compliment the music beautifully. However, you were literally adding notes that added nothing to the map nor the music. It's better off without them. They just don't make sense.

00:19:861 (1) - I'm not sure why you ended this slider on an off-beat. It doesn't follow the music at all which makes it awkward to play. Shorten it by one tick instead.
00:20:194 (2) - I'm not a big fan of this slider either. It would follow the vocals better if you started it on 00:20:528 instead.
00:29:028 (7,1) - It would make more sense (and be more consistent) if you started the new combo on (7) instead of (1).
00:42:445 (3) - This note isn't following anything in the music -- remove it.
00:42:528 (3,1) - Start the new combo on (3) instead of (1) to represent the music better.
00:42:528 (3,1) - Again, more overmapping that really needs to go.
00:45:195 (3) - Start the new combo on (3) instead of (1) to represent the music better.
00:54:778 (7) - Remove this note for reasons explained previously
00:55:861 (3) - Start the new combo on (3) instead of (1) to represent the music better.
00:58:445 (3) - Remove this note.
01:57:194 (9,1) - Add the new combo on (9) instead because that is when the music transitions.
01:59:778 (3) - Remove this note.
01:59:861 (3,1) - Switch these combos around to represent the music better.
02:02:444 (3) - Remove this note.
02:02:528 (3,1) - Switch these combos around.
02:10:444 (1,2) - Start the new combo on (2) instead
02:12:111 (6) - Remove this note
02:13:111 (3) - ^
02:13:194 (3,1) - Switch these combos around to represent the music better
02:31:861 (6,1) - ^

[AAAH!!!]
02:15:361 (2) - This note is incredibly hard to read. Stack it from under (1).

[Sandpig]
00:55:195 (4) - Shorten this slider by one tick. It doesn't follow the vocals.
00:55:778 (6) - Remove this hit-circle. It's not following anything.
00:57:861 (7) - Again, shorten this slider by one tick.
01:02:695 (1,2) - Unstack these notes. They are especially hard to read because of the sped-up slider.
01:25:861 (7,1) - It'd follow the vocals better if you started the combo on (7) instead.
02:03:694 (7,1) - ^
02:12:528 (1) - Shorten this slider by one tick as mentioned previously
02:19:361 (1) - Make this slider shape less awkward. It's hard to follow when it's sped up like that.

[xsrs' AAH!!]
01:42:194 (2) - Add a hit circle here to follow the vocals
01:42:528 (3) - I'd highly advise against multiple repeats in an easy. From my observation new players cannot react to these quick enough. Instead, splitting it up into two sliders works nicely.
01:44:861 (2) - Add a hit circle here to follow the vocals

If you don't disagree with a suggestion please justify your reasoning. Good luck, call me back whenever!
xsrsbsns
Thanks for modding
http://puu.sh/FY5e
Sandpig

Sync wrote:

[Sandpig]
00:55:195 (4) - Shorten this slider by one tick. It doesn't follow the vocals. I never thought to follow the vocals here
00:55:778 (6) - Remove this hit-circle. It's not following anything. why must it follow anything...
00:57:861 (7) - Again, shorten this slider by one tick. ^
01:02:695 (1,2) - Unstack these notes. They are especially hard to read because of the sped-up slider. I think it's not hard...
01:25:861 (7,1) - It'd follow the vocals better if you started the combo on (7) instead. ok
02:03:694 (7,1) - ^ ok
02:12:528 (1) - Shorten this slider by one tick as mentioned previously
02:19:361 (1) - Make this slider shape less awkward. It's hard to follow when it's sped up like that. I think it's fine...?
thx for mod

mb change the diff's name now?
show more