forum

NicoNico Chorus/ Kagamine Rin - Meltdown

posted
Total Posts
show more
Topic Starter
Lef
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
fartownik
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.

Download: NicoNico Chorus Kagamine Rin - Meltdown (fartownik) [FARTOWNIK'S DIFF].osu
Derekku
NOTE: You probably SHOULD change those D-ish shaped sliders I mentioned before. I was told to storyboard something to show which way my star-shaped slider goes on my beatmap, and it's the first note in the song.

;)
Topic Starter
Lef
^ yeah i will do that
Derekku
Hmm... I hate to keep barging in here, but I was wondering if I could make a difficulty for this lovely song? It needs easier difficulties in order to get ranked (unless you were planning on/are making easier difficulties).

Thanks~
Topic Starter
Lef
Oops, wait. Something is really not rite D:
I made ~3 (these are done) diffs. Here is only one.
I will reupload and see what not rite~
Derekku
I was going to mention that, but I thought that you might have done it on purpose. =X

Nonetheless, all three are 4-5 stars IIRC and BATs will probably want you to have at least one easier one. =)
Topic Starter
Lef
Yeah, Normal was also 5 stars D: but it wasnt too hard~
Anyways i will nerf it :3 But if you want you can map Normal\Easy one for me :D then i will delete my own Normal ^^

EDIT:
Okay, diffs are back. Also: Fartownik - sorry, I cant accept your difficulity as you didnt asked me for it :< Map is cool but I already have 3 x 5 stars diffs + map from niedzwiedz1124 (hurry up a little :< ). I really wasnt ready for other difficulity~
Derekku

I'll mare an easy/normal-type one that's around three stars. I'll try to get it done soon~
Sir Grabarz
Normal:
00:43:160 (18) Make a new combo here
00:46:100 (27) ^^
00:54:800 (15) ^^
01:03:300 Make some notes to 1:07:000

Only that I found and a song is very good :P
Topic Starter
Lef

Sir Grabarz wrote:

Normal:
00:43:160 (18) Make a new combo here
00:46:100 (27) ^^
00:54:800 (15) ^^
01:03:300 Make some notes to 1:07:000

Only that I found and a song is very good :P

SeymourLyon wrote:

But if you want you can map Normal\Easy one for me then i will delete my own Normal ^^
:P
Derekku
Just stopping by to let you know that I'm starting to work on my difficulty. I tend to procrastinate a lot (plus I've been working on getting my own song ranked) so I hadn't got to do anything with this. I'm gonna try and work on it later and hopefully get at least half of it done. =)

I really wish we could map the whole song (especially since the most exciting part is the ending when Rin comes in), but dammit @ 5 1/2 minutes D: [I think we're already pushing it with 4 minutes...]
SteRRuM
Hi!
[Hard]
  1. 01:53:177 - Dodaj tu beata,
  2. 01:58:99 (9) - Zestackuje ręcznie z końcem slidera,
  3. [02:22:63 (3) - Zestackuj ręcznie z końcem slidera,
  4. 02:35:54 (7) - To nie jest stack :<.
[Insane]
  1. 00:10:14 (2) - Usuń to,
  2. ]00:22:50 (4,5) - Zrób równo z (3),
  3. ]01:37:777 - 02:00:322 - Mógłbyś zmniejszyć tu głośność, prawda? :>,
  4. 02:29:23 (5) - Brzydkie :<.
[Meltdown]
  1. 00:56:63 (9) - Zestackuj z końcem (7),
  2. 01:09:17 (4,5,6,7,8) - Zrób tak żeby wszystkie końce były równo (zestackuj),
  3. 01:16:26 (2) - Koniec z końcem ;p,
  4. 01:19:54 (3) - Równo z końcem (6),
  5. 01:20:81 (1,2,3,4,5) - Zrób tak żeby wszystkie końce były równo (zestackuj),
  6. 01:27:54 (1,2) - Koniec z końcem,
  7. 02:21:17 (4,5,6,7,8) - Końce równo,
  8. 02:27:90 (1,2) - Koniec z końcem,
  9. 02:31:54 (3) - Równo z końcem (6),
  10. 02:32:81 (1,2,3,4,5) - Końce równo,
  11. 02:39:54 (1,2,3) - Koniec z końcem,
  12. 02:44:359 - Ta przerwa jest troche za długa, ale nie zmieniaj dopóki BATki nic nie powiedzą,
  13. 03:23:35 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - Równo~,
--------------------------------------
Jeżeli nie planujesz rozbudowywać mapy to obetnij ją do 4min i ogranicz rozmiar do 20MB
nazimod~
for you!
Topic Starter
Lef

Derekku Chan wrote:

I really wish we could map the whole song (especially since the most exciting part is the ending when Rin comes in), but dammit @ 5 1/2 minutes D: [I think we're already pushing it with 4 minutes...]
That's why I made Insane difficulity, to let players hear (and play) the ending part too.

SteRRuM wrote:

Hi! Hai :3
[Hard]
01:53:177 - Dodaj tu beata. To bylo zamierzone, pozatym nie bardzo mi to tam pasuje :<
01:58:99 (9) - Zestackuje ręcznie z końcem slidera, v
[02:22:63 (3) - Zestackuj ręcznie z końcem slidera, v
02:35:54 (7) - To nie jest stack :<. Zmieniłem stack leniency, powinno być ok~
[Insane]
00:10:14 (2) - Usuń to, Nie :<
]00:22:50 (4,5) - Zrób równo z (3), Tu też zmieniłem stack leniency
]01:37:777 - 02:00:322 - Mógłbyś zmniejszyć tu głośność, prawda? :>, Zmieniłem bo rzeczywiście uszy bolą :<
02:29:23 (5) - Brzydkie :<. Teraz powinno być ładniejsze :3
[Meltdown]
00:56:63 (9) - Zestackuj z końcem (7), I tu też zmieniłem stack leniency~
01:09:17 (4,5,6,7,8) - Zrób tak żeby wszystkie końce były równo (zestackuj), Czyli mogłbym tu powstawiać wszedzie poniżej "^"
01:16:26 (2) - Koniec z końcem ;p, oki
01:19:54 (3) - Równo z końcem (6), To naprawiłem ręcznie
01:20:81 (1,2,3,4,5) - Zrób tak żeby wszystkie końce były równo (zestackuj), Ok~
01:27:54 (1,2) - Koniec z końcem, To naprawiłem ręcznie
02:21:17 (4,5,6,7,8) - Końce równo, Napisze bzdóry
02:27:90 (1,2) - Koniec z końcem, Bo post zasługuje
02:31:54 (3) - Równo z końcem (6),Na to co dostał ;P
02:32:81 (1,2,3,4,5) - Końce równo,To naprawiłem ręcznie
02:39:54 (1,2,3) - Koniec z końcem, ^
02:44:359 - Ta przerwa jest troche za długa, ale nie zmieniaj dopóki BATki nic nie powiedzą, Nie zmienie nawet jak powiedzą.
03:23:35 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - Równo~, To naprawiłem ręcznie tak jak te któreś powyżej
Jeżeli nie planujesz rozbudowywać mapy to obetnij ją do 4min i ogranicz rozmiar do 20MB Nie zrobie tego. Jeżeli to nie będzie ranked w takiej długości to nie będzie wcale~
Thx za stara i modzionko :3
Paulo8624
Very nice song, very nice map, and etc etc.

You get a star because Rin is so cuttie :D
Derekku
Sorry I'm taking so long. I had like half of the song mapped, but then realized that it was too hard and had to basically start over XD

Now I'm about 1/3rd done and it's looking even better. I might even throw in a couple of surprises for you ;)
Zatoichi
Considering nobody is even looking at mine, I should just upload mine here as a difficulty.

Wait, Seymour already declined that offer.

FML
Topic Starter
Lef

Zatoichi wrote:

Wait, Seymour already declined that offer.
I didnt declined im just not sure what to do. If Mods\Bats will agree to approve 1 difficulity and rank others then its ok i think :P
Malar
Yo :P
A więc tak:
Meltdwon:
03:21:359 (6) - zrób to ręcznie aby było równo na końcu 5
03:49:177 (7) - zrób to ręcznie aby było równo na końcu 6

Ja nie jestem magikiem modowym, ale myślę, że można coś takiego poprawić, a ogółem mapka kozacka :D
Derekku
Topic Starter
Lef
Derekku
Here's the surprise I was talking about. I was productive for once and made these for you. I hope you'll like them and will want to use them for the map :)

http://up.ppy.sh/files/rinskin.zip

If so, don't forget to do a full resubmission. If there's anything you'd like changed, just let me know. (Btw, the hitcircleoverlay is the default one, because 1) i couldn't really find/make anything that I was happy with and 2) I think you're supposed to have some type of overlay even if it's the default.

PS: I will have my difficulty done by the end of the week :)

PPS: Did you make the background yourself? I saw the picture of Rin on danbooru, but the effects on the background look like someone else did the rest ;)
MapleLeaf
can't wait to see it ranked :) :)
CrazyBanana
[hard]
00:22:086 - dodaj tu notke
00:22:268(7) - skroc tego slidera, bo teraz jakos tak nie do rytmu
tyle...
[Insane]
02:13:322 - wywal break...
02:54:686 - ^
wszystko co znalazlem
[Meltdown]
Perfect, nie mam pytan
Oczywiscie, star

Where are bats ? time to get this ranked...
Topic Starter
Lef

CrazyBanana wrote:

[hard]
00:22:086 - dodaj tu notke - nie ;3 to było zamierzone. Taka mała zmiana rytmu.
00:22:268(7) - skroc tego slidera, bo teraz jakos tak nie do rytmu - ^
tyle...
[Insane]
02:13:322 - wywal break... - masz rację nie wiem po co je tam dałem o.o
02:54:686 - ^ - ^
wszystko co znalazlem
[Meltdown]
Perfect, nie mam pytan
Oczywiscie, star

Thx 4 mod.
Derekku

CrazyBanana wrote:

It's not in pending yet, and it's not finished :P

(But will be soon ohoho)
Gabi
maybe you should move this to pending then? :P
Derekku

Derekku Chan wrote:

It's not in pending yet, and it's not finished :P
lrn2readplzgabisrsly <3
fartownik
Derekku
If someone pushes me, then it gives me motivation (at least I hope so XD). I seem to be in a bind right now, though. 1) I'm trying to get the right hit sounds but everything I do sounds crappy. I checked the hitsound library but nothing seemed to work. Argh I'll figure it out when I'm done mapping. 2) No clue why I'm not done mapping yet. I wanna finish it tonight ._.;
orioncomet
Rin Rin ~ Star~ ☆⊂(´∀` )
niedz
~
Kubu
Ah lefqu jestem z Ciebie dumny..... Star ^^
v2b
I forgot to star this ._.
and where's the easier diiff?
fartownik
Derekku

fartownik wrote:

I can make Easy for you in 30 minutes, if you want o.o.
How easy are you talking about? Like a 1 1/2 - 2 star Easy? Mine actually turned into an "Easy/Normal" of around 3 - 3 1/2 stars, but it's all up to Seymour. I've seen songs with 5-6 diffs, so I guess it wouldn't be a problem.
Topic Starter
Lef
Derekku
I wish I could map faster XD

I'm such a perfectionist and want every slider to be perfect argh what's wrong with me alkdjfaldsflds

Anyway, no more excuses. I'll get it done by the end of tonight (or end of the week). D: If I dont, I want you to hate me and never want a diff from me again :3
Derekku
I hate to double post, but otherwise you wouldn't see this. I wanted to check in and let you know something so I'm not keeping you waiting week after week. orz I was finally motivated last week to map, and got the rest of my diff done on Monday or Tuesday. I just need to throw in some hit sounds and I'll post it in the topic as soon as I have more time (currently doing housework like painting and cleaning orz)

But, I realized something about your map in whole; The file size is too big. It's 28/29MB (two videos and two mp3s), but the allowed limit is about 20MB. One way to fix this would be to just move the one diff (that starts halfway through) later into the song and delete the extra mp3 and video. It'll have a long intro, but I guess you can just write "skip the intro in the Insane diff" under the song details and maybe storyboard something pointing to Skip or something xD. Tell you what... Since I've taken so long, I'll go ahead and fix that diff up for you and post it here. It's the least I can do to thank you for being so patient with me :3

*a bit later* K done. Fixed timing sections, breaks, volume, blah blah blah. Just take the diff, open it up in notepad, rename it to "Insane", rename it "Insane" on the .osu icon itself, put it in your folder to replace the old one, delete the second mp3 and video, and do a FULL resubmission to here. That should fix it all. x3

Download: NicoNico Chorus Kagamine Rin - Meltdown (SeymourLyon) [New Insane].osu
Topic Starter
Lef

SteRRuM wrote:

Jeżeli nie planujesz rozbudowywać mapy to obetnij ją do 4min i ogranicz rozmiar do 20MB

SeymourLyon wrote:

Nie zrobie tego. Jeżeli to nie będzie ranked w takiej długości to nie będzie wcale~
Transation:

SteRRuM wrote:

If you are not planning to rebuild map cut it to 4 minutes and limit filesize to 20MB

SeymourLyon wrote:

I will not do it. If it will not be ranked like this it will be not at all~
If it will REALLY needed to limit filesize i will delete both videos.
show more