posted
Total Posts
show more
Topic Starter
-Athena-

Koro McAlpine wrote:

foulcoon wrote:

THIS APPEARS TO BE A SOCCER THREAD
You're right, but someone's gonna get confused with American football.
Good point there, I'll change the title.
GladiOol
Don't change the title just because americans can't tell the difference between a football and an egg D:
galvenize
Spurs fans won't be able to write in here now :( .

bmin11 wrote:

I'm pretty sure you guys will be in the CL if you guys win the FA Cup. The Europa ticket you guys won will be given to a club with a good standing in EPL.
Like we said before Champion's league spots are only given if you're top 4 in the EPL. If an english team wins the CL, Top 3 becomes CL spots.

FA Cup and Carling Cup only gives you Europa League. If you are top 4 and win either of those two cups, CL takes priority over Europa.
Vish024

-A t H e N a- wrote:

I'll change the title.
It was fine the way it wa- actually, change it to "the beautiful game".

This is why Ramos missed that penalty, I'd like to know how that supporter escaped the stadium alive:

galvenize
El pep has stepped down from his position as manager for Barcelona FC.

Welp, a page has turned in Barca's history.
PsychoSkill
Bayern <3
Mismagius

Fabi wrote:

Boca fan here! First division team from Argentina. Having a good level overall, classified as second for the round 16vo (Copa Libertadores), disputing first position with newells date 12 of 19 (Torneo Clausura, Arg tournament) but also in quarter of finals in Copa Argentina (another Arg tournament mixing teams from different divisions).]
Boca is pretty cool :v I kinda prefer Boca than River so yeah, hmmm
Vish024

galvenize wrote:

Shit's happening at Barca, all the speculation about the new manager has already begun.
DerekMcD
Someone must make a General American Football thread.
Tshemmp
Then go make one?

btw I dislike Bayern so I support Chelsea
galvenize

LaVolpe024 wrote:

galvenize wrote:

Shit's happening at Barca, all the speculation about the new manager of Chelsea has already begun.
Fixed, because Barca's manager is pep's current assistant manager. As for Chelsea, not sure Di Mateo will keep his job with a wild Pep wandering wild haha, and we all know Roman Abramovich sacks when he wants ~
Leader
Guardiola said he wants to take a break from his work as manager, maybe more than one year
EDIT: as galvenize said, the new Barça's manager will be Tito Vilanova
Doomsday
I'm english so I'm biased, I guess. Go Chelsea go! but only this one time

Whatever happens though, I'm still down :(
bmin11

galvenize wrote:

Like we said before Champion's league spots are only given if you're top 4 in the EPL. If an english team wins the CL, Top 3 becomes CL spots.

FA Cup and Carling Cup only gives you Europa League. If you are top 4 and win either of those two cups, CL takes priority over Europa.
You are right. Now I really want that fourth place.
IceBeam
Bayern must win,really
I wonder how Chelsea even reached the final? also,losing the championship to Dortmund for the second time + home stadium should have motivated them enough
Vish024

galvenize wrote:

LaVolpe024 wrote:

Fixed, because Barca's manager is pep's current assistant manager. As for Chelsea, not sure Di Mateo will keep his job with a wild Pep wandering wild haha, and we all know Roman Abramovich sacks when he wants ~
Tito Vilanova. Also known as "the guy that Mourinho poked in the eye" earlier this season and comically referred to as "Pito" which is slang for penis in Spanish.

Presumably Dictator Abramovich will purge his beautiful Chelski state of the Di Matteo menace, as according to his logic any manager that's been even reasonably successful doesn't deserve to continue at the club.
bmin11
Di Matteo for the manager!
Topic Starter
-Athena-

bmin11 wrote:

Di Matteo for the manager!
Nah they don't need a manager, because this guy owns for them, just leave that position blank, would be quite hilarious as well.
[BlinK]

Doomsday wrote:

I'm english so I'm biased, I guess. Go Chelsea go! but only this one time

Whatever happens though, I'm still down :(
Doomsday, your a Wolves fan?

Oh boy.. I'm a West Brom fan

RIVALS.
Vish024
Godamn Stoke. Frustrating. I'm just glad our players didn't get assualted by them this time.
Doomsday

_-B l i n K-_ wrote:

RIVALS.
Through and through :o
galvenize
Newcastle
[BlinK]

Doomsday wrote:

_-B l i n K-_ wrote:

RIVALS.
Through and through :o
Well (I'm a nice guy),

Good luck at getting out of the R zone.
(My dad would murder me if he saw me say that to a Wolves fan xD)

Edit: Too late. You've been R'ed. Thats how slow i am today
Doomsday
*sob*
bmin11

galvenize wrote:

Newcastle
Vish024

Doomsday wrote:

*sob*
I suppose even Micky can't cheer you up

[BlinK]

LaVolpe024 wrote:

Doomsday wrote:

*sob*
I suppose even Micky can't cheer you up

Even being Wolves rivals.

I can say, Micky was the best after that gif.. xD.

But Doomsday, at least you can pwn the Championship. and get back up.
galvenize

_-B l i n K-_ wrote:

If only it was that easy :( . Their current concern now must be to keep as much of their key players as possible.
Doomsday

galvenize wrote:

_-B l i n K-_ wrote:

If only it was that easy :( . Their current concern now must be to keep as much of their key players as possible.
Hopefully we can keep hold of 'em. Wolves are not in debt, if the CEO is to be believed, so a firesale isn't required to keep us afloat.

But yeah, that's wishful thinking

In other news, Chelsea vs QPR. 3 - 0 in 18 mins. oops
[BlinK]

Doomsday wrote:

Hopefully we can keep hold of 'em. Wolves are not in debt, if the CEO is to be believed, so a firesale isn't required to keep us afloat.

But yeah, that's wishful thinking

In other news, Chelsea vs QPR. 3 - 0 in 18 mins. oops
I still think you'd be able to get promoted back up.

Just your team and/or manager need a boot up there butt to play better.
Might need a few more players to add to the squad n stuff.
Vish024
Torres hattirck? Blimey.
Topic Starter
-Athena-

LaVolpe024 wrote:

Torres hattirck? Blimey.
50 million pounds?
paid in full
Vish024
Not yet, he'll have to continue this way for the rest of his career to justify that 50 million dosh.

[EDIT]: Nice little trailer for the asshat Manc derby

galvenize
Podolski to Arsenal has been officially confirmed.

Fuck yea.
Vish024
Yep, so we assume the fans will be singing this next season in the stands:

Vapor

bmin11 wrote:

galvenize wrote:

Newcastle
So I think Man Utd have already won the league. City are getting no more than three points in their last three games. Utd and the Toon Army will both thrash them, if all goes well~
KRZY
As much as I would like United to lose this, I have a feeling they will easily beat City to claim the title today. Unfortunately I have class on matchtime :<

In other news, Liverpool are signing Rasmus Elm for 8 million pounds. With his recent claim that Aquilani and Cole might have a place in next season's lineup, Dalglish better have something good in mind with this signing.

Aaaaaand Roy Hodgson to be announced as England's manager in the next 48 hours. Good luck with that!!
GladiOol
Well, there goes another great player from the dutch leaque to a foreign leaque (Elm)...

SPOILER
it's only a matter of time before Eriksen, Boilesen, Schøne, Anita, Sulejmani, Sigthórsson, Ebecilio leave ):
JonnyThatJonny

GladiOol wrote:

Well, there goes another great player from the dutch leaque to a foreign leaque (Elm)...
I know that feel.
Portuguese league huehue

As for today's big match, not a major fan of any manchester clubs so just hoping for a great football show. I predict a 2-2 draw.
Vish024
City the better team throughout the match, well played I must say.

Best moment was when Fergie and Mancini almost went to fisticuffs on the sideline.
show more