forum

Ponies

posted
Total Posts
show more
MoonShade
This episodes was amazing. I was watching it with some random bronies along with muffins and pizza and it was amazing! Only thing is that we couldn't watch it in HD together, kind of sad. I declare this 6 stars out of 5! I especially loved the second song, kind of Disney's Little Mermaid's villain song I guess. Also the fan service level here was over 9000.

We had fun!

And after that my batteries gone empty x.x

ztrot wrote:

I'm betting there will be some hard core mapping sooon oh wait there is only like 3 competent pony mappers guess we might be fucked
Am I one of them? And well there were 3 songs in it so... x)
ztrot
I'm working on B.B.B.F.F

:edit and of course you are
Quaraezha
MoonShade

ztrot wrote:

I'm working on B.B.B.F.F
Now you've made me interested in making a guest diff.

SPOILER
Btw is it me or could your OC be my father?
Ijah_old

ztrot wrote:

I'm betting there will be some hard core mapping sooon oh wait there is only like 3 competent pony mappers guess we might be fucked
*coughIjah is a brony, oh hey, Ijah knows how to map symmetrically toocough*
- Rikkukun -
Vinyl Scratch has purple eyes. Not red.
Quaraezha
It was Magneta, they were the same eyes of Rainbow Dash, the most common eye template.

The animators intended to make them red, but they somewhat fucked up so they didn't manage to do it. So it still remained Magenta as we speak. It has been hinted that they may fix this problem soon, and by soon I mean Season 3 or 4.

Loginer
She's a changeling!

Quaraezha
Chrysalis - Queen of the Changelings
Sarah Kerrigan - Queen of the Zerglings

WELL THEN.
jjrocks
Well that was the best episode I've seen for the entire series. (It looked like the budget was higher than it used to be, am I right on that one?). I thoroughly enjoyed every single second of it and at some points I saw surprises that I never really even thought were possible. Terrific episode, can't wait for Season 3
Cuddlebun
Hey Quaraezha, one of my friends on Facebook used your MLP tag thingy. Just wanted to boost your ego a little.
awp
oh yeah, speaking of that, one of the guys I was watching do a livestream had Quar's MLP typography-type wallpaper on his desktop
-Ekusia-
Fluttershy Speak Japanese!

http://youtu.be/NEIuQKvBDUM
Quaraezha
I'm very flattered.

Sinistro
Should've been Flatteredshy.
AuraBlaze
I personally felt the plot of the finale was rushed since there was so much that could happen in The Royal Wedding but needed to do everything they could to limit it to just the time span of two episodes --and I'd say they were dealing with the kind of material that should be placed in a feature-length movie. Still this was a great finish to season 2 with so many references and hidden gems for the fans to extract, not to mention DJ PON-3 RETURNED!
foulcoon
DerekMcD
[AGG]Fluttershy
I love myself.
PS:Yay~ i can finally get some rest from gmod!
MoonShade
Hasbro released an extended version of the song "Love Is In Bloom" from the season final.

http://www.hasbro.com/mylittlepony/en_U ... ype=videos
ztrot
I'm so mapping that
MoonShade
Lol now I'm already mapping the achie remix x)
AuraBlaze

MoonShade wrote:

Hasbro released an extended version of the song "Love Is In Bloom" from the season final.

http://www.hasbro.com/mylittlepony/en_U ... ype=videos

The video is not showing up for me. Does anyone have an alternate they can link me to?
Quaraezha
Original Video is shit anyway, just scenes from the Finale mashed together.

- Rikkukun -
xRayne

I would love to see this mapped ;w;
ztrot
god damn it do I have to map everything D:
Quaraezha

ztrot wrote:

ztrot
Not gonna happen now not for sometime really.
Quaraezha
#filipino Mascot Primrea and her Pony counterpart. Okay.

Artist: http://daeternal.deviantart.com/

awp
the mix of hand-drawing and digital painting looks a bit odd to me
Jarby

awp wrote:

the mix of hand-drawing and digital painting looks a bit odd to me
Wouldn't have been so odd if they'd bothered to ink it, right? It seems like colouring it would be a whole mess of trouble without that anyway.
Ekaru

ztrot wrote:

I'll map something after my finals are over next week. Dunno what yet, though, but I will make another pony map. Maybe I'll just remap Luna since my original Insane on that sucked so damn hard. That'll be after I catch up on ponies though, but I have a good internet connection now so I'll finally be able to watch ponies easily.
MoonShade
Epic Trailer is epic. I think this is also one of the few videos you can show to non-bronies without hesitation :)

- Rikkukun -
dolljoints
Cahf ah nafl mglw'nafh hh' ahor syha'h ah'legeth, ng llll or'azath syha'hnahh n'ghftephai n'gha ahornah ah'mglw'nafh
Accelerator-kun

- Rikkukun - wrote:

http://osu.ppy.sh/forum/t/82257
ztrot
doing a season 2 mareathon like right now

Edit: it is over now lol
Tsukimi Luna
fluttershyyyy
xRayne

Yuu-Chii wrote:

fluttershyyyy
yaaay