forum

Celebrity PYP Mafia II - The Revenge (MAFIA WIN!!!)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Mashley
The osu! mafia forum is dying. It needs a hero. Only one person can save it.
MASHLEY.

The celebrities are back for vengeance. A new terrifying conspiracy has arisen and only a group of the earth's elite can save it from inhalation.
  1. While this will be a fairly complex mafia game, you should still feel free to sign up if you're a newbie; I'm sure your fellow players will help you learn the ropes.
  2. Don't be a dick. That rule stands as much as it has ever done, and will continue to stand until the end of time.
  3. Once you've signed up, PM me a list of three celebrities or famous people, in order of preference from most preferred to least preferred. I'll try to give you your first choice but if for some reason I can't then I'll use one of your other choices. You'll get a role based off of the celebrity you've chosen.
  4. Think outside the box when you choose your celebrity; who do you think would give you a fun power? Boring celebrities get boring roles, simple.
  5. Don't pick a celebrity who already featured in the first Celebrity PYP.
  6. I'll start with a minimum of 12 players, but there's no limit on how many people can join - the more the better!
  7. Have fun!
Alive
1. JInxyjem
3. bmin11
6. DeathxShinigami
7. piguy1372
9. bestthing
15. foulcoon
16. Lybydose

Dead
14. Papi Bear ROCKS - Bruno Mars - Motivator
13. LadySuburu - Johnny Yong Bosch - Even-night commuter
10. kanye west - Kanye West - Tracker
2. NoHItter - ????
5. UnderminE - Tori Black - Mafia Roleblocker
4. LunaticMara - Bill Gates - Universal Backup/Motivator
12. animask - Zayn Malik - Bodyguard
8. Nyquill - Ozzy Osborne - One-Shot Vigilante
11. Makar8000 - Jun Maeda - Voyeur
Rantai
Well fine then.

I have completely lost count on what number in a row this is for me .-.
NoHitter
Oh fine.
bmin11
/in
I'm tired of waiting for Touhou Mafia
Mara
Okay, maybe this time I'll be more active.
UnderminE

Mashley wrote:

While this will be a fairly complex mafia game, you should still feel free to sign up if you're a newbie; I'm sure your fellow players will help you learn the ropes.
okay then.
in
Topic Starter
Mashley
Remember to send me your celebrity picks guys! :)
DeathxShinigami
In!
pieguyn
/in

I bet Touhou III will start as soon as this starts...
LadySuburu
Why this theme again... <.<

Give me the technical definition of celebrity for this game and I'll decide if I'll play or not.
bmin11
I'm guessing famous enough for Mashley to google it out. We even had a voice actor before.
Nyquill
oh god /in
Topic Starter
Mashley
A celebrity, also referred to as a celeb in popular culture, is a person who has a prominent profile and commands a great degree of public fascination and influence in day-to-day media.
Just pick real life people with enough fame to make them prominent to the general public.
Swatty
In i guess ^^ never played mafia before.. :D
Kanye West
YES

/in
Makar
in
Sleep Powder
in
Topic Starter
Mashley
Well we've hit 12, so we do have a game :D Signups will still be open for a while though, so keep em coming.
LadySuburu
Yeah, I'm in.
UnderminE
I'm going to move back to the dormitory tonight so I can't confirm and shit if the game will start tomorrow.
Papi Bear
In :)

And I promise to be a better player on this game otherwise I don't like to play Mafia here anymore..
Topic Starter
Mashley
Planning to start the game monday evening (gmt), signups will remain open until then. :) Remember to send me your choices if you haven't already, guys.
Topic Starter
Mashley
24 hours left to join, guys :)
foulcoon
in it to win it
Lybydose
w/e I'll play
Topic Starter
Mashley
Still waiting for a few celebrity picks, so I guess if you still want to sign up you can join.
Topic Starter
Mashley
All stuff's in, game will probable start tomorrow because I am tiired now.
foulcoon
this game is starting

soon™
Topic Starter
Mashley
Haha I lied
tomorrow, maybe? You'll find out soon.
UnderminE
:3c
foulcoon

Mashley wrote:

Haha I lied
tomorrow, maybe? You'll find out soon™.
Topic Starter
Mashley
Sorry guys, I'm just struggling to get the energy to do all the role PMs.
Ivalset
Mashley killing the mafia subforum.
Topic Starter
Mashley
24 hours or you can kill me
Sleep Powder

Mashley wrote:

24 hours or you can kill me
No going back on this one, Mashley.
Topic Starter
Mashley
Sorry it's taking so long guys, right now I intend to start the game this weekend, I will have time to get it all set up by then.
Rantai
*kills Mashley*

Alright.
show more